Old 02-25-2011, 06:32 PM   #1
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default How do you know when you are getting older?

Most of us are far enough along in life to realize "we aint gettin any younger, ya know". Lets have some fun with getting older.

How do you know when you are getting older?

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2011, 06:49 PM   #2
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

When I wake up in the morning and my knees have more crackles than my hardwood floors.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2011, 06:58 PM   #3
Packin'Boi
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FtM

Packin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST Reputation

When I sneeze and pee a little ...really?
Packin'Boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Packin'Boi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2011, 07:07 PM   #4
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Getting lucky means you find your car in the parking lot.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:08 PM   #5
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

When increasing the type size in my browser window no longer helps.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2011, 07:14 PM   #6
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

When I find myself getting stuck in certain positions ... it's not pretty ....
Old 02-25-2011, 07:15 PM   #7
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

My arms are shrinking.

It is the only answer to the problem of holding things to read at arms length, no longer works.
Maya Angelou

Last edited by princessbelle; 02-25-2011 at 07:33 PM.
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2011, 07:21 PM   #8
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

When you remember saying....when cigarettes get to $1 a pack I'm quitting.....LOL who remembers when smokes were under $1 a pack........ummmm how much are they now anyway?

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2011, 07:25 PM   #9
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
When you remember saying....when cigarettes get to $1 a pack I'm quitting.....LOL who remembers when smokes were under $1 a pack........ummmm how much are they now anyway?
When I started smoking, well, when I started buying smokes, I paid $11.50 a carton. Last week, I paid $63.

When I look in the mirror and see my mom looking back at me.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2011, 07:29 PM   #10
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I can remember in high school, omg i'm really showing my age here, they were 75 cents a pack.

I really hate to admit i smoke on here.... (no hate mail please, they ARE still legal and YES i know what they do, i'm a respiratory nurse) but, my brand which is Virginia Slim extra slims are $5.60 a pack. Crazy huh.

Ok another one......

You know when you are getting old, when.....

putting your feet up on a stool at night helps with any swelling and pain and not just to admire your toenail polish.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2011, 07:32 PM   #11
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Lol! I was paying $52 for a carton. That was two months ago. I do not buy the damn things now, thankfully!

Quote:
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2011, 07:33 PM   #12
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Ahem! Some of us can't get our feet up that high! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
I can remember in high school, omg i'm really showing my age here, they were 75 cents a pack.

I really hate to admit i smoke on here.... (no hate mail please, they ARE still legal and YES i know what they do, i'm a respiratory nurse) but, my brand which is Virginia Slim extra slims are $5.60 a pack. Crazy huh.

Ok another one......

You know when you are getting old, when.....

putting your feet up on a stool at night helps with any swelling and pain and not just to admire your toenail polish.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2011, 07:34 PM   #13
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

OH my goodness girl...I remember Daddy giving me $1 and sending me to the store for a pack of Salem's, a gallon of gas and a box of goobers for me.

Moving on.... pee and fart involuntarily at the same time you sneeze

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2011, 07:36 PM   #14
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Ya start getting propositioned by AARP! What is up with these folks anyway? They started emailing and snail mailing me the year I turned 49 and they have yet to stop!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2011, 07:38 PM   #15
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

when you actually notice your own "smile lines".......Mom calls them wrinkles Of course I don't have any

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #16
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
Ya start getting propositioned by AARP! What is up with these folks anyway? They started emailing and snail mailing me the year I turned 49 and they have yet to stop!
I got a kick out of it when they started sending me stuff. Mom used to call it "the Union" so I had to sign up...LOL

I love getting older...there are so many new things to experience and appreciate. I think my 50s are going to be the best years of my life...until my 60s....then 70s...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2011, 07:47 PM   #17
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
when you actually notice your own "smile lines".......Mom calls them wrinkles Of course I don't have any
The Goddess lengthens our girlfriends' eyesight precisely BECAUSE there's no reason for them to see those lines in vivid detail. Our own eyesight is, of course, perfectly unaffected.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:47 PM   #18
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

How about when your aching joints predict the next weather pattern to roll in!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2011, 07:51 PM   #19
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

When the doctor sounds like the mechanic....
you've got too much fluid in your joints
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2011, 07:52 PM   #20
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

The joy's of good food and good coffee
are now your enemy.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post: