Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Perception

Bruce Lipton ' The Power Of Consciousness'

Impactful!

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
The Following User Says Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 04:17 PM   #22
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Victor Jarra de Chile

!Por fin mi amor, justicia!

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2013, 01:54 PM   #23
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default Andrew Harvey:Conversations with Great Minds

Progressive Commentary Hour – Conversations With Great Minds – 02/25/13

Andrew Harvey is an internationally renowned religious scholar, writer, teacher, and author of over thirty books. He is the founder of the Institute of Sacred Activism, an international organization dedicated to inspiring people to become more involved in challenging our global crises and to commit themselves to peace and sustainability.

Andrew was born in India, studied at Oxford University where he was a fellow at All Soul’s College, and has taught at Oxford, Cornell, the California Institute for Integral Studies and other institutions over the years. He is perhaps best known for having explored all the different religions in depth, particularly Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism and Sufism, and interpreting them in a passionate manner that preserves their meaning and significance for our own time.

He received many awards for his writings including the Benjamin Franklin Award. His most recent book is “Radical Passion: Sacred Love and Wisdom in Action” and before that “The Hope: A Guide To Sacred Activism” which won the Nautilus Silver Award for Social Change.

Listen Here: http://prn.fm/2013/02/25/progressive...#ixzz2M2KVqAEH

Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

connect the dots...Greco

Old 02-26-2013, 02:11 PM   #24
Contessa

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Happy

Contessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST Reputation
Default It's Simpler Than You Think

While I appreciate the videos and discussions of connecting the dots...I already know for sure what the meaning of life is...Come closer....

It's LOVE. Pure and simple. Love all you can, love your family, tell them every day..don't forget as it could be your last time to tell them..You never know! Love IS EVERYTHING.

That is all.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Contessa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2013, 02:23 PM   #25
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Great thread. Finding meaning. Just so happens i've been thinking a lot about this lately. On the one hand, i know my "calling" in this life was to be a nurse. I bank on that as my reason to be here.

On the other hand, in 100 years will anyone even think about anything i've ever done or said. No. Realistically no. I didn't invent the wheel or the cell phone. I've done nothing in my life that will live on without me. All i can do is touch as many people as i can in a positive way, until my last breath.

This song has so much meaning to me and my life. It's an anthem of sorts. Very hokey i know, but the words are so true. This song has got me through some really hard times and i sing it LOUD and find meaning in these words.

Isn't life just living, existing, reaching out to others in need, to each other, trying to be a good friend, bringing a smile to someone's face, a laugh, a moment in time that we all know we are not alone here deep in our hearts. A journey of becoming the best we can be....just....climbing. In this world, in this life, it's really all we have...

Is that worthless in the big picture?

I sincerely pray, with all of my heart, it's not.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2013, 02:33 PM   #26
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default Connecting the dots...

And Love absolutely is the point...thank you Contessa for your sharing about the importance of sharing the love you feel to your family and friends...I have learned this lesson the hard way. Now I write, speak, and show my love to my family and my friends. As you've said, "Love all you can..." and I do.

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contessa View Post
While I appreciate the videos and discussions of connecting the dots...I already know for sure what the meaning of life is...Come closer....

It's LOVE. Pure and simple. Love all you can, love your family, tell them every day..don't forget as it could be your last time to tell them..You never know! Love IS EVERYTHING.

That is all.

Old 02-26-2013, 02:42 PM   #27
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default Heart

Princessbelle,

Every heart you touch remembers you, and will always remember how you've touched them.

I have sensed from your postings here that you care for people with kindness, compassion and these are qualities much needed in our world.

Thank you for doing the work you do with the heart with which you do it.

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Great thread. Finding meaning. Just so happens i've been thinking a lot about this lately. On the one hand, i know my "calling" in this life was to be a nurse. I bank on that as my reason to be here.

On the other hand, in 100 years will anyone even think about anything i've ever done or said. No. Realistically no. I didn't invent the wheel or the cell phone. I've done nothing in my life that will live on without me. All i can do is touch as many people as i can in a positive way, until my last breath.

This song has so much meaning to me and my life. It's an anthem of sorts. Very hokey i know, but the words are so true. This song has got me through some really hard times and i sing it LOUD and find meaning in these words.

Isn't life just living, existing, reaching out to others in need, to each other, trying to be a good friend, bringing a smile to someone's face, a laugh, a moment in time that we all know we are not alone here deep in our hearts. A journey of becoming the best we can be....just....climbing. In this world, in this life, it's really all we have...

Is that worthless in the big picture?

I sincerely pray, with all of my heart, it's not.

Old 08-24-2013, 06:39 AM   #28
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default connect

I Forgot My Phone

Greco

Old 08-24-2013, 12:00 PM   #29
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Wonderful topic Greco, thank you.

Subscribing
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2013, 01:20 PM   #30
deathbypoem

How Do You Identify?:
Poetically versed to breathe only truth and bleed certainty
Preferred Pronoun?:
Kane
Relationship Status:
Married to Chefnaction

Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,586 Posts
deathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputation
Default Kumare

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXUzG6YKuvo"]Kumare Official Trailer #1 (2012) - HD Movie - YouTube[/nomedia]

Sometimes, it's just about being yourself.
No matter what you have heard,
what others tell you or what you expect someone else to believe.

This is a great documentary that teaches just that.
Sometimes, we are unsure of our surroundings, teachings,
spiritual light and sometimes we must fish through many rivers
in order to bring what we feel is true to the surface.

Enjoy!

p.s. this can be found on Netflix.

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deathbypoem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2013, 01:15 PM   #31
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Watched Kumare movie. Will watch it again today.

What if we all played "dress up "and pretended to be our higher self?

Or wore angel wings to work?
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2013, 09:43 PM   #32
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default Connect the dots... 'Hold The Phone' Pt 1/7 The How To Kit to protect your health from phones and wireless

Greco

Old 11-29-2013, 09:46 PM   #33
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default Connect the dots...cellular phones, cordless, wifi radiation

Greco

Old 11-29-2013, 09:52 PM   #34
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default connect the dots...

5 effects on children/adult brain

6 Baby monitors

Greco

Old 11-29-2013, 10:02 PM   #35
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default connecting the dots...make your own choice...

www.holdthephone.co

She gave some ideas of ways to use this technology
as healthily as one can. I like people that share solutions
and these videos have given a productive perspective on
this important topic.

Greco

Old 12-06-2013, 02:45 PM   #36
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default Nelson Mandela

Nelson Mandela interviewed by Neil Mitchell - 2000

Greco

Old 04-05-2014, 03:57 PM   #37
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default Finding Meaning...Noam Chomsky...connect the dots...

Noam Chomsky Lecture - Distorted Morality

Greco

Old 04-05-2014, 06:09 PM   #38
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,299 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

This documentary is very long, but worth the time to watch. It's a good primer.

Old 04-05-2014, 06:54 PM   #39
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,299 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Old 06-15-2014, 07:13 PM   #40
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default Finding Meaning...Dr Elisabeth Kubler-Ross *May Trigger*

*May Trigger*

To Live Until You Die - Dr Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Filmed in 1983, Dr. Kubler-Ross discusses end of life issues including forgiveness and the concept of unconditional love.

connecting the dots...

Greco

The Following User Says Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread