Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 02-26-2010, 07:01 PM   #41
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,325 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

We are getting 30 inches of snow.......I've been off two days and they are saying it will snow all day Saturday and then ice on Sunday!
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2010, 12:19 PM   #42
BornBronson
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently banned 7/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
Straight Butch Woman
Relationship Status:
Nice Tie

BornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond repute

Airish-Means kind of breezy y'all.

BornBronson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BornBronson For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2010, 04:40 PM   #43
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Bright, sunny, a few clouds, and about 70* here. The pollen count is sky high. My car is now green. In fact, everyone has green cars, trucks, and SUV's.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2010, 07:06 PM   #44
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's been a little overcast all day here but no sprinkles yet.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:07 PM   #45
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

It was bright and sunny and in the 70s today.
I gained some freckles and increased the farmer's tan while driving to see people. lol.
Old 04-13-2010, 03:02 PM   #46
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

57* and rain...all day long
Old 04-13-2010, 06:17 PM   #47
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's BEEEEE u tee full today!!!!

Clear blue skies, light to medium breezes, super bright sunshine (woot!) and temps in the high 50s. I'm tempted to go soak a little bit more of it up in between actual work.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:31 PM   #48
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight's forcast.....dark......

continued dark through the night......
with partly sunny skies in the morning

Your Hippy Dippy Weatherman

homage to George Carlin.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 11:00 AM   #49
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Gorgeous day here...70* with a cloud here and there
Old 04-14-2010, 11:11 AM   #50
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Cold snap here today! BRRRRRR! Hopefully we'll return to something resembling normal soon!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2010, 10:53 AM   #51
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile Chilly

Low 60*'s, Cloudy
Old 04-19-2010, 10:58 AM   #52
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Typical Vegas spring day here......Sunny and dry, with temps getting into the low to mid 80's. Good t-shirt weather!!!

This is the time when I don't miss Savannah, GA, my hometown. If I were there now, it'd be warm and sticky. Savannah is seriously humid and I don't miss that part at all. Of course, I'm sure the city is awash in pink and white, as the azaleas are certainly in full bloom there now. Here, it's the desert, and though not quite as colorful, still beautiful.....and it still gets my sinuses going.

~Theo~ ......in fabulous Las Vegas!!!
Old 04-19-2010, 11:03 AM   #53
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Southern New Brunswick / Northern Maine: cloudy, kind of windy, high forties. Not entirely yucky but nothing to brag about.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:01 AM   #54
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

60's*
Showers all day long
Old 04-22-2010, 11:03 AM   #55
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile Earth Day

70*
Cloudy
And the pollen is blowing in the wind! My sinuses are feeling it!
Old 04-22-2010, 11:38 AM   #56
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It's 50 right now, and we're expecting showers. So far, no rainfall on my side of the valley (North). I'm glad I keep my truck in the garage, because I just had it washed and detailed.

~Theo~
Old 04-22-2010, 11:42 AM   #57
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

70 degrees and partly cloudy, which is an improvement from the 65 and rain we've had for the last 3 weeks.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:56 PM   #58
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Mid-sixties with a chance of
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:16 AM   #59
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thumbs down

High 60*'s
Cloudy
Rainy
Old 04-23-2010, 11:12 AM   #60
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

kassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputation

Overcast with a slight bite in the air, chances of rain but thats to be expected

=Love shared is love doubled.... pain shared is pain cut in half..........share your life with me, and i'll share mine with you...
kassykit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rain, weather