pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, grrl, piranha, monkey
Relationship Status:
captured....

Thanked 1,456 Times in 311 Posts
pinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed?
Depends on which house. Hawaii queen, Virginia king

2. Who do you share it with?
If you don't know I'm not telling.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets?
high thread count cotton

4. How often do you change your sheets?
weekly at a minimum

5. How many pillows are on your bed?
4-8

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.)
synthetic, i have allergies

7. What position do you sleep in?
usually on my side

8. What time do you go to bed on average?
by midnight

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck?
read

10. Do you have a headboard?
in Hawaii no, in Virginia yes

11. What does it look like?
nothing and an antique door

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick?
new sheets

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
right

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed?
sheets have to be clean and the comforter can't be too warm

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed?

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed?
no

17. How old is your mattress?
fairly new

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with?
1 quilt, 1 knitted blanket

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed?
a snake

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed?
a centipede

"I‘m heir to madness. Vessel of perversion. Your nightmare should you cross me."

((Want to read about my life in Hawaii and my ongoing war against the roosters and my pony size dog and my wedding?)) http://www.alohafemme.wordpress.com/
pinkgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pinkgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 10:29 PM   #62
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Queen

Me, myself and I

Comfortable ones

I don't. I pretty much keep the same ones until I redecorate and/or re-purpose them. I do wash them weekly.

Four pillow pillows and one decorative pillow.

Cotton clumps, I'd say. I'd love to have down pillows again.

I try to sleep in different positions, but I tend to wind up curled on my right side...fetal style.

Between 10-11pm when I have to work the next morning. Around midnight or so if I don't.

Watch TV, eat (but only Goldfish crackers....no crumbs!), and CRAFTS!!!! I currently have 5 shades of glitter dotting my comforter.

Nope. I haz a wall.

A wall.

Well, I like my bed fine but if someone's giving me this option for FREE, you betcha I'm taking the free bed. Pillowtop but nice and firm, please.

My side.

No eating crumbly things in my bed. No jumping up and down on it without me. No nasty stuff that will make me want to sanitize it. Don't drool on my pillows. That's just weird and it's hard to wash pillows without them getting clumpy.

Four, I think. But this is a relatively new bed.

See #14. Why, yes, I have.

3-4 years old, but it's covered so I don't have to worry about that gross stuff like mites and skin flakes and old sweat.

Currently, one sheet and one comforter. If/when we have a real winter here, a blanket will be added between the two. If winter goes ape shit here, then there will be an additional blanket or comforter at the foot of the bed.

The boogeyman. Or Dubya.

The boogeyman. Or Dubya.

Or anyone without an invite.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 10:40 PM   #63
txdoc
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Wrangled

txdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? King

2. Who do you share it with? Imaginary Lover

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? Egyptian Cotton high thread count

4. How often do you change your sheets? Bi-weekly

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 8

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) various and sundry

7. What position do you sleep in? Right side

8. What time do you go to bed on average? Midnight

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Read

10. Do you have a headboard? Yes one I made

11. What does it look like? Fabric with blue accents

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? Sheets...I love my bed

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Right

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? Don't hog the covers

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 4

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Nope

17. How old is your mattress? 2 years

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? Electric blanket when it gets chilly

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Any living thing

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? My ex
txdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to txdoc For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 11:18 PM   #64
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? Queen, with a split box spring to get up the stairway in my old house

2. Who do you share it with? -Occasionally with my 6yo granddaughter, plus the lab mix prefers MY bed to lay in and shake whenever there's a thunderstorm.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? Summer - very smooth cotton. Winter - good quality flannel (don't like pilling on cheaper flannel).

4. How often do you change your sheets? As often as needed.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 4-5

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) I sleep on down pillows, and keep some firmer pillows there as backrests.

7. What position do you sleep in? side or back

8. What time do you go to bed on average? Late. Midnight or later most days. Just not much fun crawling into bed alone.

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Bwaaaaaaaaaaahahaha. Sad to say, this is a rather presumptuous question. I've lived in my house 6.5 years, and have yet to christen my bedroom - and I was married and sleeping in that room with my spouse for most of that time. But, back on track with the spirit of the question: Read. Watch some TV. Read some more.

10. Do you have a headboard? No.

11. What does it look like? N/A

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? The bed is less than 3 years old, so new sheets. But then again, if I didn't have to pay for it and could pick anything I wanted, it would definitely be a new bed.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? The right, from the perspective of laying in the bed facing up, but I could switch up.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? I don't care how much I love you, I don't want cracker crumbs in my bed or a dog laying on my pillow.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? In THIS bed, two adults, two kids, and a big dog.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? No.

17. How old is your mattress? 3 years

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? Right now in the winter, a cotton thermal blanket, a thick flannel and corduroy quilt that my mom made, and a thick bedspread-sized fisherman's-knit afghan that a friend made for me 35 years ago. In the summer, just a quilt (my mom is an award-winning quilter and quilt designer, and my Granny and Great-Granny were also quilters, so I have a beautiful collection to choose from!)

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? dog puke

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? bedbugs
Old 12-08-2012, 08:11 AM   #65
Beloved

How Do You Identify?:
alive
Preferred Pronoun?:
um
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,653 Times in 298 Posts
Beloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

King

my daughter

any that don't come off the corners in the night

once a week

two

I have no idea.

all but mostly on my side

between 8 and 9

Sleep only right now. How sad.

no

It has a purple comforter on it.

I love my mattress so I wouldn't trade it. I'd love to get a new set pf sheets and comforter for it eventually. I'm not sure what I would pick. I need new bedroom furniture. I love sleigh beds.

If I am laying on my back it would be the left side. Looking at it is is my right side.

Only if the fitted sheet comes undone. It's not an issue with the sheets I have now.

2 adults, 1 infant, and 2 small dogs

Yes.

3 years old

Just sheets and a comforter usually. If I am cold I will add a blanket.

My bed is on the floor so...

Spiders, bed bugs, or shit.
Beloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:33 AM   #66
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? its a futon

2. Who do you share it with? usually a cat or my teddy bear

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? colorful ones

4. How often do you change your sheets? every few months

5. How many pillows are on your bed? four

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) two are regular ones & two are those big fluffy kind

7. What position do you sleep in? on either side

8. What time do you go to bed on average? Midnight

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? read, play online, watch tv

10. Do you have a headboard? nope

11. What does it look like? if you've seen a futon you have an idea of what it looks like

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? I want a new bed, just big enough for myself

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? I'm more in the middle but if I'm with someone its usually the left side

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? its a futon hence why I want an actual bed lol

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? one partner and two cats

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? no I'd break it lol

17. How old is your mattress? I guess about 3 yrs old

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? One quilt, white with pink flowers on it ........... its getting old so since the brand new Ikea opened here a week ago I wanna go there one day and buy myself a new blanket

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? lots of bugs

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? spiders, had that happen and it freaked me the hell out lol

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:56 AM   #67
SoulShineFemme

How Do You Identify?:
All girl. All the time.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Married to my beloved ONLY

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,363 Times in 455 Posts
SoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? Queen

2. Who do you share it with? ONLY

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? FLANNEL!! All year long too. I love warm and cozy!
4. How often do you change your sheets? Weekly or Bi-weekly.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 2 (Plus 2 of those cushions with the arms that we prop ourselves up in bed to read with. We take them off to sleep though.)

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) Some sort of poly-cotton blend is my guess.

7. What position do you sleep in? I start out on my right side, tucked inside ONLY's arm. Throughout the night I move to my left side.

8. What time do you go to bed on average? 10pm

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Read, talk to ONLY, talk on the phone, sometimes watch movies.

10. Do you have a headboard? Yes

11. What does it look like? Darkish wood with shelves.

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? New bed. Tempurpedic.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Right side if you are facing the bed.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? Yes. NEVER EVER EVER tuck in my sheets. It's a smoting offense. I like my feet free.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed. 3

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? No

17. How old is your mattress? I'd hafta check with ONLY. I think it's 4 or 5 years old.

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? 1 white cotton soft blanket and one soft acrylic blanket with a wolf pattern.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? The boogeyman.

Bugs of any kind. Ewww!
SoulShineFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:21 AM   #68
genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? Queen.

2. Who do you share it with? 6 pillows, sometimes my stinky old teddies, sometimes M.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? Flannelette... they make it feel like a giant crib.

4. How often do you change your sheets? Every week.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 6.

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) Some polyfill, 1 gel, 2 feather.

7. What position do you sleep in? In a ball on my right side, until I wake up and I'm on my back with my arms thrown above my head.

8. What time do you go to bed on average? 10:30pm weekdays, whenever I want on weekends.

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Read, snacks and bedputer.

10. Do you have a headboard? The one that's on the pine frame - it's all simple.

11. What does it look like? Pine frame, futon mattress, all sorts of patterned sheets, handmade pinwheel quilt made by my best friend's mother (vintage fabrics, including pieces from a family dress made in the 1930s), Moroccan-patterned comforter (in winter)... my bed looks like a shabby chic shop threw up on it, and I like it that way.

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? A new bed... it's incredibly old.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? When I'm alone, right. When M is here, left.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? Getting smashed against the wall, having to beat and turn the mattress so often due to its age.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? Considering its age, please don't judge me, but 5.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? I can't... futon mattresses aren't bouncy. I jump on hotel beds, though (on my knees, because I'm too tall otherwise.)

17. How old is your mattress? 15 years (bought it when I was 13 and we moved, because my child's bed was too small for me to stretch in.)

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? Always my handmade quilt, sometimes the comforter and a fleece blanket in winter.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Bugs. OMG bugs aaaaagh bugs.

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? BUGS! Holy shit, aaaagh, bugs!
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 01:14 AM   #69
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? queen

2. Who do you share it with? Skip and Tashi

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? cotton I don't have time to count the threads
4. How often do you change your sheets? weekly if I sleep in it,

5. How many pillows are on your bed? chuckles ummm 5

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) Dont know

7. What position do you sleep in? on my back

8. What time do you go to bed on average? when I get sleepy, sometimes I don't
9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? watch TV, read, do word puzzles, pray
10. Do you have a headboard? yes

11. What does it look like? it looks like a bookcase and has a mirror

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? bed

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? corner to corner

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? yes that is why the dogs are in it with me
15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 6 maybe more but I'll stick with 6

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? not the one I have now, but I have had it bouncing

17. How old is your mattress? not sure but it is time for a new one

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? none it's like a real thin fleece, but it doesn't stay on all night, I'm hot blooded like that

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? anything pertaining to any ex, but I will say I cleaned out from under the bed a few weeks ago for the first time in several years and found all kinds of things that didn't belong to me.
20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? my woman with someone other than me, the smell of someone's cologne besides mine...fleas, bedbugs, lice, crumbs

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 01:38 AM   #70
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? full

2. Who do you share it with? Lola the kitty, and sometimes Stella the bloodhound

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? comfy ones

4. How often do you change your sheets? weekly

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 4

6. What kind of pillows are they? no idea...fluffly ones, a flat one, and a memory foam one...lol

7. What position do you sleep in? side or belly

8. What time do you go to bed on average? usually between 1 & 3 am

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? read, watch movies, or play games on the kindle

10. Do you have a headboard? Yes...

11. What does it look like? antique wood...family heirloom

neither...maybe a new mattress

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? in the middle

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? NO eating in bed! ...ok, maybe ice cream, but nothing that leaves crumbs...

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? hmmm...6...2 adults, 2 kids, and 2 animals

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? not this one, but when I was a kid, yes!

17. How old is your mattress? no clue...at least 5 yrs

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? one really super soft super warm one, and the comforter

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Monsters...lol and deceased animals

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? Crumbs! "accidents"
Old 12-09-2012, 01:51 AM   #71
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? King

2. Who do you share it with? A 7.5 pound chihuahua who somehow takes up more room than I do.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? White ones.

4. How often do you change your sheets? Not as often as everyone else on this thread, apparently.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 5...which is kind of odd, I only sleep with 1.

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) 2 feather, 1 fake-feather, 2 different sizes of Tempur-Pedic

7. What position do you sleep in? On my sides and back. I sometimes wake on my back with my arms crossed over my chest in a corpse position.

8. What time do you go to bed on average? Between midnight and 2 on school nights. On weekends, it might be 10 PM or 4 AM.

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Read. Play Words with Friends. No eating, no tv- I get insomnia, and read somewhere that if I don't use the bed for leisure waking activities, I'll program my brain to know it's time to go to sleep when I lie in it. This approach has not been entirely successful.

10. Do you have a headboard? Yep!

11. What does it look like? It's an oak headboard bookcase. No end tables.

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? Sheets.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? The side closest to the door.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? No eating. The dog doesn't agree.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 4- 2 humans, 2 dogs.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Not for 35 years.

17. How old is your mattress? A year.

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? 1 lightweight down comforter. I like fluffy, but not hot.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Zombies. Or alligators. Fortunately, getting a captain's bed frame has taken care of them. They can't fit in the drawers.

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? Bugs. Dog puke. Or crumbs.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:36 AM   #72
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,216 Times in 705 Posts
Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

King, not big enough

I don't SHARE; the Beauhunk insists on sleeping in it even though there is only enough room for me to stretch out, and dogs sneak in when I'm not looking.

The kind that don't get pulled off by the Beauhunk while I'm sleeping.

You're supposed to change them???

13. Wow, never counted before now. Guess I need to add one more, since I'm not Sarah Winchester after all (bonus points if you get that).

My 4 foam pillows and stuffed animal, a tempurpedic pillow, the Beauhunk's stinky feather pillows (I don't like sleeping on birds), a whole lot of decorative pillows

Back, sometimes side covered in and hugging pillows either way

Midnight - 1am; 3-4 am on weekends

Read, watch TV, lie awake thinking about how I should be asleep.

Yep

A smaller version of the footboard. Dark oak. Mission style. No, not missionary, very funny.

Sheets.

My side. The Beauhunk hangs on to the right edge.

Using the bed as another kind of furniture (like as a chair or couch or dining table); food crumbs, dogs, dog treat crumbs or dog hair on sheets; wadded up sheets and blankets while sleeping, feet getting uncovered.

5 that I could see; millions of other critters if you believe the mattress commercials.

It's a tempurpedic, so no fun to jump on, although I tried. I've walked all over it though. Stomped, even. On purpose. The mattress person told me to.

Almost 3 months.

One - thin summer blanket or electric blanket if the weather gets cold (below 50 degrees).

Boogieman, Freddie Kruger

Besides dog hair, dog bones, dog treat crumbs, food, anything that isn't bed linen or me (or the Beauhunk)...hmmm...another person besides the Beauhunk. Well, except K.D Lang, that might not be a bad surprise. Don't tell the Beauhunk I said that, though.

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Puplove is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Puplove For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2012, 01:08 AM   #73
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

2. Who do you share it with? me, myself and i

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? cotton - nothing flannel or satin-y

4. How often do you change your sheets? once a week

5. How many pillows are on your bed? two pillows and two blankies that i ball up like pillows lol

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) um.. medium soft ones

7. What position do you sleep in? on either of my sides or my tummy.. my feet uncovered!

8. What time do you go to bed on average? whenever i am lucky enough to fall asleep

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? read.. laptop.. talk (yes, mostly to myself.. j/k sorta)

10. Do you have a headboard? i do

11. What does it look like? wood, chocolate brown, Shaker style

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? sheets

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? middle, diagonal

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? crumbs, top sheet tucked under the mattress at the feet

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 4

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? yes lol

17. How old is your mattress? um...

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? a medium weight down comforter is on the bed.. but i get way too hot, so it's a combination of the top sheet and comforter and my blankies all tangled up and kicked to the bottom of the bed.. or somehow just covering my top half of my body.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? BUGS! dog poop.. something dead or zombieish

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? BUGS!
Old 12-10-2012, 01:17 AM   #74
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

- Queen size

- My wife, the kittygirl, sometimes our daughter and rarely our dogs

- Soft sheets that slide across your skin

- Weekly

- I am going to guesstimate at 8

- Uh, standard?

- If I am sleeping alone, on my right side curled up. If the boi is home and we are lying in bed talking, on my left side with my head on hys shoulder. If I am reading, on my stomach. When I am exhausted, on my stomach with one leg outstretched and the other bent in the Captain Morgan pose [seriously].

- 2 am, give or take an hour

- Have lengthy conversations, study, watch Netflix on my laptop, cuddle with the kitty girl, talk on the phone

- Yes

- Dark brown, heavy, with four shelves.

- I love our bed. I would not be opposed to a second set of sheets that are high count like our current.. yay for wedding presents!

- If you are standing at the foot of the bed, on the left. Because the boi must sleep closest to the door.

- I hate crumbs in the bed. Yes, I eat crackers in bed. Catch 22.

- Living as opposed to dead? 6.

- Yup

- No idea, but we want a new one.

- Some sort of soft fluffy comforter, a small blanket, and a flat sheet

- We have a platform bed with drawers, so under is not really a concern, but anything of the insect/reptile/monster kind

- Please see above. Add on any wild animals (honey, you don't count).
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2012, 10:05 AM   #75
wolfsgirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Firmly attached...

wolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputation

2. Who do you share it with? TWolf

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? 600 thread count or higher

4. How often do you change your sheets? Weekly

5. How many pillows are on your bed? It depends on the time of night. 2-4

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) Memory foam

7. What position do you sleep in? All over the place

8. What time do you go to bed on average? 10 - 11

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Sometimes read.

10. Do you have a headboard? Nope.

11. What does it look like? I have a tree painted on the wall behind the bed

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? I'm looking for an old piece of iron fence to ues as a headboard, but haven't found the perfect one yet.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? the right, or the closest to the wall.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? Cheap sheets

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 3

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? yes, daily.

17. How old is your mattress? about a year.

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? In the summer a cotton quilt, in the winter a thick comforter, in between a cotton quilt with a knit blanket.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Any kind of bug.

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? Another wonton. My dog drug one into bed as a midnight snack. cold, wet, and slimy. Not a nice way to be awakened in the middle of the night.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:41 AM   #76
Prudence

How Do You Identify?:
"congratulations, it's a girl"
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
Thanked 1,179 Times in 363 Posts
Prudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST Reputation

..........its stamped "CLASSIFIED"
"There is a vitality, a life force, and energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique."---Martha Graham
Prudence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:11 AM   #77
takehimaway

How Do You Identify?:
Boy.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, please.
Relationship Status:
Polyamorous.

takehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

2. Who do you share it with? Harmony, and her stuffed dolphin, Helena or HG for short.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? Flannel.

4. How often do you change your sheets? Not often enough.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? Four or five regular, one pillow chair, one body pillow.

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) One cooling, one body, one microfiber, one memory foam, two regular, one pillow chair.

7. What position do you sleep in? On the left side, with my legs bent like a 4, my head the same way the bent leg does, one arm under the pillow, one arm not; sometimes clutching Harmony.

8. What time do you go to bed on average? Four in the morning.

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Work, eat, text, jerk off, read erotica, deep breathing, read my email, drink water, make phone calls, watch movies, watch anything on TV, listen to good ass Texas country!

10. Do you have a headboard? Nope.

11. What does it look like? Not applicable.

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? Bed.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Left, as stated above.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? I really only like sleeping on the left. I HATE TOP SHEETS. All of my stupid fitted sheets always roll over all over me. -snarls-

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? Ooooh, I am not sure, but this bed, four.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Yes, duh.

17. How old is your mattress? I bought it from a thrift store a year ago, almost to the day.

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? FLEEEECE!! I have my blue fleece one, my Phineas Ferb one, a grey micro fleece, an electric blanket fleece that doesn't heat up anymore, we both have Snugglies that we use as blankets - mine is blue; hers is light pink, a black comforter that was one of my favourite gifts from a faraway friend.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? A corpse!

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? A corpse!
Old 12-12-2012, 03:49 PM   #78
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? As a traveling Gypsy my bed changes on a regular basis. Right now it is a queen

2. Who do you share it with? Depends on where I am, right now I am sharing with Harley and Diesel or more like they are sharing with me. If I lie on an angle they let me stay.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? Currently fleece or flannel, it is chilly here.

4. How often do you change your sheets? Normally weekly, right now daily.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 4

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) Comfy ones

7. What position do you sleep in? Normally on my side, but if Diesel is lying on top of me I am on my back. I don't dare lie on my stomach they will pin me to the bed forever.

8. What time do you go to bed on average? [About 11 or 12

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Read, play on the computer, pet the dogs, watch tv.

10. Do you have a headboard? Yes, it holds the coffee cups the dogs knock down onto the bed

11. What does it look like? Very messy, did I mention it is not mine.

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? New sheets

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Whichever side has the clock

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? The dogs take up too much space and I can't roll over sometimes

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 8, and what a night that was.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Not since I was a child

17. How old is your mattress? Less then 2 years

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? Right now 2 fuzzy blankets that I fight for all night long

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? A body

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? The owner of the house, and I laugh when I type that but it could happen. So I stop laughing.
laruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:06 PM   #79
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

2. Who do you share it with? My wife and 2 fur babies

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? 600 thread cotton

4. How often do you change your sheets? Weekly

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 5

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) Feather

7. What position do you sleep in? Fetal position on my left side

8. What time do you go to bed on average? Between 10 and 11 PM

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Play tent with the kitties, give and receive back rubs, she reads and I play with my Kindle Fire.

11. What does it look like? Resembles a sleigh.

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? Tempur-Pedic memory foam.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Right side of the bed

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? No eating in bed unless I'm being fed grapes and/or strawberries smothered in whipped cream.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 6 living beings

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Yes

17. How old is your mattress? 5 yrs old

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? 3: 1 featherbed, 1 soft fleece blanket, and 1 spread.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Monsters, dead bodies, hands that try and grab my feet, someone living under it and/or cat puke.

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? Crumbs, used band-aid that fell off of someon's boo-boo, toenail clippings, coughed up hairball from the cats, any kind of bug, the head of any creature or human being, or urine.

Last edited by Scorp; 12-12-2012 at 05:13 PM.
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:02 PM   #80
PrincessMindy

How Do You Identify?:
n/a
Relationship Status:
n/a

PrincessMindy is on a distinguished road

2. Who do you share it with? Dang I wish I was sharing it with a 2 legged being. LOL for now I share it with 2 black cats...Diesel and Molly

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? anything 400 count or more.

4. How often do you change your sheets? About once a week. Usually more. I love fresh sheets. I also make my bed everyday.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 6

6. What kind of pillows are they? microfiber ones from Kohls. Dang I love Kohls

7. What position do you sleep in? On my side. I start out on the left one

8. What time do you go to bed on average? Before 10 pm

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Fuck? been too long ago for that so I think my bed is re-virginazed. Text, read, journal, play on the tablet. lol and well....errrmmmm...make myself happy

11. What does it look like? it is a 4 poster cherry wood bed

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? I love the one I have . I have lots of sheets. I like the Hotel Collection style.
I would not get a new bed but I would get a new high dollar firm mattress and mega count sheet.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? The side next to the bed side table

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed?It must always be made and the sheets clean. I LOVE crawling into a fresh bed.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 6 including me. Me, the cats and 3 granddudes

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? It is my bed and I can jump if I want to

17. How old is your mattress? 4 yrs old

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? I have a top sheet, a quilt and a comforter. And I sleep with my arms under the sheet regardless of how hot it is. Cause you are SAFE if your arm is not sticking out! Murders can come in and they will have to say *Damn, her arms are under the cover. We are powerless*

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? CLOWNS

CLOWNS ~shudders~
PrincessMindy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PrincessMindy For This Useful Post: