Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Aww. I’m crushing on you my brother.
That's mighty sweet, and greatly appreciated, my brother. Now I gotta retract what I said...

Yes, there are some here that I think would be a load of fun to hang out with, but by no stretch of the imagination would I call it a crush. Except for Mel. The bromance is real, lol
Old 01-09-2018, 01:25 AM   #6102
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Nope no crushes but there are a few people I would definitively like to hang out with in real time to shop, eat, and just sit and converse with......
I too really like this description! No...crushes. I find most people intriguing and interesting to get to know at least a little. It would have to be a pretty special butch with an amazing heart for me to start crushing but I do hope that happens someday.
Old 01-17-2018, 03:22 PM   #6103
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
I can't say that I have a crush on anyone here on the planet but there have been maybe 1 or 2 soul connections where I would want to share space with them whether it be at a cafe, restaurant or participating in a common interest or hobby.

Feelings are delicate, I tend to not let them get the best of me. It takes a lot for me to get a crush on someone and doesn't happen so easily as it may for others. Once in awhile I do get a soul connection which is always a nice little surprise.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2018, 08:48 AM   #6104
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

a certain femme has confessed that she has a (femme) crush on me.... and the feeling is VERY mutual! .. she says its my mind and heart, but i think its my smoking hot (middle aged and wrinkled ole) body she is crushing.......
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2018, 08:56 AM   #6105
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
a certain femme has confessed that she has a (femme) crush on me.... and the feeling is VERY mutual! .. she says its my mind and heart, but i think its my smoking hot (middle aged and wrinkled ole) body she is crushing.......
I bet it's BOTH yanno some character wrinkles are love indents ~ u cant live w/ out loving life that's what they are........oh btw ur very sexy 2
Old 01-28-2018, 08:37 PM   #6106
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

I do have a crush, actually. I have a crush on this community. There are a few who I’ve gotten to know rather well. There are many with whom I have obliquely rubbed shoulders for years. There are a few minds I find interesting or strange, sometimes both at once. So yeah, I have a crush.
Old 01-28-2018, 09:09 PM   #6107
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Yes...most definitely I am crushing on someone right at the moment...feels mighty fine and I am enjoying the feeling immensely!
Old 01-28-2018, 09:35 PM   #6108
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Me myself and i! Lol.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2018, 10:01 PM   #6109
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

And now for something completely different....

You know she's not crushing on you when you hear the toilet flush.

Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2018, 11:16 PM   #6110
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
And now for something completely different....

You know she's not crushing on you when you hear the toilet flush.

When she flushes without hanging up... I think it means you've reached a whole new level of "intimacy." I'm pretty sure it usually means heightened interest, lol.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2018, 11:55 PM   #6111
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Possibly! But I'm pretty sure not in this case! Iol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
When she flushes without hanging up... I think it means you've reached a whole new level of "intimacy." I'm pretty sure it usually means heightened interest, lol.

FSF,

I think that was you.

If she could manage that.... at this distance?! Crush nothin'... I'd marry the girl!!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2018, 11:59 PM   #6112
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Possibly! But I'm pretty sure not in this case! Iol
Well, I have been told by a few femmes that they didn't want to hang up... Perhaps they were just flushing my words down the toilet, but that hasn't been what I've been told, lol.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2018, 12:00 AM   #6113
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Default In Other News

Yes, of course, I have a crush!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2018, 01:38 AM   #6114
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
I do have a crush, actually. I have a crush on this community. There are a few who I’ve gotten to know rather well. There are many with whom I have obliquely rubbed shoulders for years. There are a few minds I find interesting or strange, sometimes both at once. So yeah, I have a crush.
D'accord, Ascot! The community here is fab! (Though that said, beginning to hear creaks here and there from the outer hull..)
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2018, 11:44 AM   #6115
Clyde

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Queer Butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/They.
Relationship Status:
Butchelor.

Clyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST Reputation

Yes.
Old 01-29-2018, 12:09 PM   #6116
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Nope and I doubt anyone has one on me......but then I am a 2x4 butch so there is that....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2018, 03:57 PM   #6117
Tovah

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Tovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST Reputation

I do . . .
Tovah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tovah For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2018, 01:17 AM   #6118
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Whoever has a crush on me needs to confess.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2018, 09:46 AM   #6119
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

He's not on the Planet but I have a crush on Justin Trudeau.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2018, 11:52 AM   #6120
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I do.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post: