Old 04-19-2010, 10:42 PM   #101
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
NO.
Sheep Pig love.

sniffle.
Baa - Oink - Smooches

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:57 PM   #102
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Baa - Oink - Smooches
Wolfy gets me. I'm just disappointed Wolfy won't be here to get me drunk when the new grandchild arrives.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2010, 11:01 PM   #103
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Wolfy gets me. I'm just disappointed Wolfy won't be here to get me drunk when the new grandchild arrives.

Pictures send pictures

Edited to say....also include wine

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2010, 11:06 PM   #104
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

I had misinterpreted someone I care about... not in an insulting way mind you, but it still caused some misunderstanding... looking back I guess I should have checked in sooner. Anyway, I was disappointed in myself. Luckily, I came through in the end.
Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2010, 11:25 PM   #105
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

an extremely large lack of think crust pizza. right here. right now.

nor is there a diner-style 3am, ny steak and eggs.

the humanity, or lack thereof
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 12:04 AM   #106
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
She thinks all my jokes are corny

Thanked 1,839 Times in 500 Posts
Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

Surgery's going to be a lot more than originally guesstimated

Dammit,
Dylan
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 01:45 AM   #107
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Surgery's going to be a lot more than originally guesstimated

Dammit,
Dylan
UGH!!! Way sux!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 06:13 AM   #108
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Fatherhood is not easy. It is demanding. And rewarding.

A bad reading from my last mammogram...scar tissue or cancer.

I love women with long hair or short hair. For me, it makes no difference. It is about the person's soul.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 02:59 PM   #109
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Default in 2010?

Trying to explain (again) why I prefer Ms. as opposed to Mrs. or Miss!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 05:42 PM   #110
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I was notified today that, a month from now, there will be no fulltime employees at our property.

*I* am a fulltime employee....but only for one more month.

Bummer.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 07:54 PM   #111
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I was notified today that, a month from now, there will be no fulltime employees at our property.

*I* am a fulltime employee....but only for one more month.

Bummer.
Then what?

You fade to part time with no bennies?

Sounds like a reason to relocate to me.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:23 PM   #112
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Then what?

You fade to part time with no bennies?

Sounds like a reason to relocate to me.
Beautiful, I have no bennies now. Those ended, along with the hope for any cost of living raises or advancement, two years ago.

I'll get unemployment for the hours I've been cut, which will help some. I'm already in the process of relocating to Austin. I'm just trying to save up money for the trip down, the repairs I must make to my car beforehand, the Reunion (because it's been 5 years and I deserve it, dammit), money to mail my stuff down (it's going to be cheaper than Uhauling it), and finish paying off some local debt that needs to be paid off before I leave.

I've been working my plan for a while now and things are progressing, albeit slowly. I've known this was possible...probable...for a while now. Our town is driven solely by the military. When bids are lost and/or no ships come in for servicing or dry docking, there's nothing here. So, it's not a shock, just a disappointment, especially when they just hired someone and they intend to keep the worthless person she was supposed to have replaced and drop everyone's hours down to bring the new girl's up. I really don't understand their plan in doing this but if they are trying to drive the good employees away that have built a rapport with government workers and civilians that have been coming here for years, they are onto something.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 08:26 PM   #113
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Beautiful, I have no bennies now. Those ended, along with the hope for any cost of living raises or advancement, two years ago.

I'll get unemployment for the hours I've been cut, which will help some. I'm already in the process of relocating to Austin. I'm just trying to save up money for the trip down, the repairs I must make to my car beforehand, the Reunion (because it's been 5 years and I deserve it, dammit), money to mail my stuff down (it's going to be cheaper than Uhauling it), and finish paying off some local debt that needs to be paid off before I leave.

I've been working my plan for a while now and things are progressing, albeit slowly. I've known this was possible...probable...for a while now. Our town is driven solely by the military. When bids are lost and/or no ships come in for servicing or dry docking, there's nothing here. So, it's not a shock, just a disappointment, especially when they just hired someone and they intend to keep the worthless person she was supposed to have replaced and drop everyone's hours down to bring the new girl's up. I really don't understand their plan in doing this but if they are trying to drive the good employees away that have built a rapport with government workers and civilians that have been coming here for years, they are onto something.
I love you and will give you a ride to the Austin where you belong.
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 08:27 PM   #114
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation

A lot.. missing someone... old job... new job to come... my drs office visit... my own broken record, all I say is stressed stressed stressed. I would love to say relaxed for once. For more than a minute.
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:34 PM   #115
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

People and lack of communication disappoint me.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:38 PM   #116
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
People and lack of communication disappoint me.
Gleeklessness. Oh the pain.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:40 PM   #117
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Gleeklessness. Oh the pain.
Ha! You know, I may have to give up on V and start watching Glee!
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 08:43 PM   #118
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
I love you and will give you a ride to the Austin where you belong.
I love you and will take your ride but you must pack everything and everyone you love, because the Austin may want to keep you.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:46 PM   #119
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I love you and will take your ride but you must pack everything and everyone you love, because the Austin may want to keep you.

If any more people from this site move to Austin, the country is gonna tilt that direction.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 08:48 PM   #120
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
If any more people from this site move to Austin, the country is gonna tilt that direction.
It's in Texas. That doesn't count as part of the country really.

Tags
disappointed