Notices

Old 11-29-2019, 07:24 AM   #1
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dear Santa....

~~
Remember how much fun it was writing to Santa as a child?

This thread is open to everyone & anyone wanting to recapture their youth and that fun experience.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 07:31 AM   #2
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
Dear Santa,

I have a friend who is missing living near a beach so could you please bring her an adult size sandbox, a sand pail and shovel, a beach ball, and anything else beach related.

Thanks Santa.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2019, 07:39 AM   #3
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~
Dear Santa,

I have a friend who is really into bushcraft. Could you please bring her a new knife, saw, hatchet, and water purification system.

Thanks Santa

P.S. She's is an avid baker so no doubt she'll be leaving you something wonderful and delicious on the kitchen counter!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2019, 08:07 AM   #4
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~
Dear Santa,

I know a very nice lady that I think would love her very own stairmaster. See the gym, where she workouts, recently replaced its equipment and left only two that she prefers. Sometimes it's hard for her to access one there. I realize hauling an item like that on a sled could be precarious so if a stairmaster isn't possible could you at least bring her a couple pairs of Walking Shoes.

Thanks Santa.
Old 11-29-2019, 11:34 AM   #5
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,457 Times in 2,629 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dear Santa

Santa you KNOW what I want eh. Same ole same ole..
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2019, 02:37 AM   #6
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~
Dear Santa,

I have a buddy who does a lot of traveling for their job and could use a couple of snazzy blazers. If you like me are not a slave to fashion, perhaps Mrs Clause could help pick them out.

Thanks Santa.
P.S. This buddy is a very good cook so make sure and check on the stove for something tasty!
Old 11-30-2019, 03:42 AM   #7
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
Santa you KNOW what I want eh. Same ole same ole..

Stone, I heard you've been very well behaved so perhaps this will be your lucky year..
Old 11-30-2019, 05:08 AM   #8
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,457 Times in 2,629 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dear Santa

Dear moe, I have had to be well behaved as Santa didn't deliver last year either. I am glad you are in close contact with him though so you know I have been good eh. Such a bud. LOL
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2019, 07:06 PM   #9
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Dear Santa,

Could you please bring a nice woman I know a fine assortment of Christmas tree ornaments so she'll have them for next year. It seems someone has absconded with her previous ones! Could you also bring her a year's worth of applesauce, preferably homemade and direct from Mrs Clause's kitchen?

Thanks Santa.

P.S. Something tells me if you check in her refrigerator an icy cold coke awaits you.
Old 11-30-2019, 07:18 PM   #10
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~
Dear Santa,

I know this is an highly usual request, but when you fly over Canada could you pick up a "hitchhiker" of sorts? She has a fairly young grand-baby I'm sure she'd love to see and well you know Santa those long lines and grumpy TSA workers at the airports just take all the joy out of flying in the conventional manner!

Thanks Santa.
P.S. She has a wonderful sense of humor Santa and no doubt she'll have you in stitches all the way to Australia!
Old 11-30-2019, 08:21 PM   #11
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,524 Times in 10,203 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Santa,

I love this thread. I've been reminiscing of all Christmases past. When I was smaller and actually asked Santa. When I was older and Santa surprised me.

Of late, I would really like to go back in time and re-live a Christmas so I could see all my family together again. Ahhhh, sweet Christmas memories...

Thank you Santa for taking me back to them

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2019, 04:41 PM   #12
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Santa.
Please turn back time to 1991 so I can watch my little boy so happy dressed in his fuzzy PJ's and Santa hat and a big goofy smile.
Thank you
One of your Christmas babies
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2019, 09:57 PM   #13
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,524 Times in 10,203 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Santa

I know your night will be filled with lots of cookie plates and I'm sure there will be many different cookies. I really would like you to share with me. I've been craving homemade cookies. I know I can buy some at the store, but, seriously. I dont want a dozen of the same kind. I guess I've been watching to many holiday baking shows.

I would really appreciate that!
Thank you Santa!

Cookie Craving Femme

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2019, 08:51 AM   #14
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~
Dear Santa,

I have a friend who is really into bushcraft. Could you please bring her a new knife, saw, hatchet, and water purification system.

Thanks Santa

P.S. She's is an avid baker so no doubt she'll be leaving you something wonderful and delicious on the kitchen counter!
Santa, I'm afraid I'll have to revise this. She seems a bit "tight fisted" with her goodies! I hope she leaves you some cookies but who knows.
Old 12-22-2019, 10:32 AM   #15
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Santa, I'm afraid I'll have to revise this. She seems a bit "tight fisted" with her goodies! I hope she leaves you some cookies but who knows.
.....H....you should be careful what you wish for
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2019, 10:36 AM   #16
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Santa

I don't need anything for myself but I wish food, shelter, and safety to my friends and family not yet met.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2019, 04:12 PM   #17
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
.....H....you should be careful what you wish for

Yes true and there is even an idiom pertaining to this I believe......

"Careful what you wish for, you just might get it"..
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2019, 07:11 AM   #18
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
Dear moe, I have had to be well behaved as Santa didn't deliver last year either. I am glad you are in close contact with him though so you know I have been good eh. Such a bud. LOL

Hey Stone, I'm dying to ask did Santa deliver this year?