Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Nebraska Forums

Old 01-21-2011, 04:56 AM   #1
xxfemmexx

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

xxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lonely Ole Nebraska!

I moved back here (Omaha) in Aug and since being here I have met people here and there but I cant help but to feel soooo lonely in this damn state!! Tired of the "clicks" here (not saying there was none in VA but damn NE the midwest is supposed to be the best!) Dont mean to be so down in the dumps but its one of those nights!

I am starting to think it might be time for me to move on again but I dont want to be too far from my family.. Lived 9 years apart from them so would be nice to be somewhere nearby. Anyways just need some Nebraska love or any "love"

Come out come out wherever you are femme, butch, male, ex Nebraskan... I have plenty of love for everyone
xxfemmexx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxfemmexx For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2014, 10:48 AM   #2
jerbear

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy hym
Relationship Status:
just wanna be left alone

2 Highscores

jerbear Has the BEST Reputationjerbear Has the BEST Reputationjerbear Has the BEST Reputationjerbear Has the BEST Reputationjerbear Has the BEST Reputationjerbear Has the BEST Reputationjerbear Has the BEST Reputationjerbear Has the BEST Reputationjerbear Has the BEST Reputationjerbear Has the BEST Reputationjerbear Has the BEST Reputation

Nebraska is a lonely place. But i love it and there are tons of clicks always will be. I think nebraskans just dont care who knows it.
jerbear is offline   Reply With Quote