Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Florida Forums

Old 06-22-2010, 09:15 AM   #1
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation
Default Let's Get Aquainted Florida!

I just thought of how nice it would be to introduce ourselves and get to know our fellow floridians!

My name is Kat aka/ Ally_J2005 from the other site. I live in Pinellas Co. Fl. I'm originally from NY & I 've been here 7yrs. I have no plans of returning to the cold n snow ..lol.. I like meeting new people and having friends.

I'm hoping that maybe some of us can meet for lunch or dinner n just hang out or maybe some of you on the east coast can connect and get together Good Luck !!
Bella~Vita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bella~Vita For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2010, 10:02 AM   #2
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Count me in. I have been hoping that one of the FL threads would take off.

Jesse
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2010, 10:04 AM   #3
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranzman View Post
Count me in. I have been hoping that one of the FL threads would take off.

Jesse
Well Hells Bells .. Lol .. where are you?
The Following User Says Thank You to Bella~Vita For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2010, 10:07 AM   #4
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Kat, wish I could join you folks - I've been wanting to meet you and the strutts for years!! I keep threatening to go down there, but it never materializes somehow...well, Hope springs eteranal, as the saying goes.

Glad we've reconnected. Hope you are ok, my friend.

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2010, 10:08 AM   #5
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Oops sorry about that! lol I am about 45 min north or St. Pete, in Port Richey
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2010, 10:09 AM   #6
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post
Hey Kat, wish I could join you folks - I've been wanting to meet you and the strutts for years!! I keep threatening to go down there, but it never materializes somehow...well, Hope springs eteranal, as the saying goes.

Awwwwwwww Carmin ... I know you have Hun ... wish you could make it down sometime. It's good to see you. Everything here is good ... even when it's not ..Lol. I hope all is well with you
Old 06-22-2010, 10:10 AM   #7
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
Oops sorry about that! lol I am about 45 min north or St. Pete, in Port Richey
Hmmm ... you're right up the road from me ... I'm in Dunedin ... imagine that
Old 06-22-2010, 10:13 AM   #8
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Well hells bells! Sure can be a small world at times! I've been through there a time or two since moving here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat/Ally_J View Post
Hmmm ... you're right up the road from me ... I'm in Dunedin ... imagine that
Old 06-22-2010, 10:16 AM   #9
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
Well hells bells! Sure can be a small world at times! I've been through there a time or two since moving here.
Small world is right. I think we have crossed paths on the other site before when you were moving back to florida. dunedin just had their PrideFest , I didn't go did you? I know there are more of us out there , I'm sure ..Lol.. good to see you maybe we can get some people together and have lunch or something .. Dunedin is very gay friendly ...
Old 06-22-2010, 10:35 AM   #10
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

You're a good woman, Kat, and deserve all the good things life can offer. Hang in there Kitty!! Hugs.

Quote:
Awwwwwwww Carmin ... I know you have Hun ... wish you could make it down sometime. It's good to see you. Everything here is good ... even when it's not ..Lol. I hope all is well with you

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:50 AM   #11
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Yes we've had a chat or two before, thinking I was living over more in central FL at the time. No, didn't know that Dunedin even had a Pride fest or that it was gay friendly. I am pleasantly surprised to hear about that. I will be moving next month and hoping to find a place closer in than Port Richey. Was thinking about maybe Palm Harbor area, but don't know a lot about these smaller towns on this side of the state.

Quote:
Small world is right. I think we have crossed paths on the other site before when you were moving back to florida. dunedin just had their PrideFest , I didn't go did you? I know there are more of us out there , I'm sure ..Lol.. good to see you maybe we can get some people together and have lunch or something .. Dunedin is very gay friendly ...
Old 06-22-2010, 11:57 AM   #12
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
Yes we've had a chat or two before, thinking I was living over more in central FL at the time. No, didn't know that Dunedin even had a Pride fest or that it was gay friendly. I am pleasantly surprised to hear about that. I will be moving next month and hoping to find a place closer in than Port Richey. Was thinking about maybe Palm Harbor area, but don't know a lot about these smaller towns on this side of the state.
Do you want to stay on this side? I do know of a house that's up for rent furniture included. 2 Bds, 1 bathrm and garage in Holiday. IM me if you're interested, I'm not sure what the deal is but my roomate lived there and far as I know it's empty. She moved due to her job living in Dunedin is much closer to her work.

Contact me and maybe I can give you some info..
Old 06-27-2010, 10:01 AM   #13
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation
Default Floridians

Hello to all Floridians and thank you ms Ally J that would be a wonderful idea are there other floridians who want to do the same thiing? I am near Tallahassee.
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 10:12 AM   #14
Stearns

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Husband

Stearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST Reputation

Gainesville, here. We'd love to attend a summer get-together.
Stearns is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stearns For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 10:24 AM   #15
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

getting packed and ready for the florida sun

moving down Aug 17th, but will be there on the 4th of july for a week to 10 days looking around. will be between gulfport/orlando area.

Jesse, i will call when i get near town we can get together
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 12:44 PM   #16
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

I'm all for a meet up. We just need to find a good place that works for us all to meet.

Sam- Okay will talk with you then. I have to drive up to GA that weekend but should be home by the time you hit FL. Drive safe.

Jesse
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Old 06-27-2010, 12:55 PM   #17
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Hello

I will be a fellow Floridan as of July 7th

Tampa Bay - with That Guy In Florida

After getting settled in I hope to make ya'lls aquaintance

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 01:05 PM   #18
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm all for a meet up. We just need to find a good place that works for us all to meet.

Sam- Okay will talk with you then. I have to drive up to GA that weekend but should be home by the time you hit FL. Drive safe.

Jesse

Jesse i will be in Ga from july 1-4th to see my son lol

Sunny, try to catch up with me if ya'll aint busy, i will still be in town til around the 10th maybe longer. will be between orlando and the gulf this trip.
have a safe arrival.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 01:53 PM   #19
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

We're in Gainesville--2 hours from Tampa/2 Hours from Orlando--would be nice to meet up with some folks one day!

(I'll be there in a couple of weeks)

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 02:06 PM   #20
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Lol! Seems like we are stalking one another...what fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
...snip Jesse i will be in Ga from july 1-4th to see my son lol
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”