Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 05-14-2016, 04:09 AM   #461
job

How Do You Identify?:
butch

job Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputation

Roomie: I wonder what kind of bird that is...
Me: I think it's an oriole.
Roomie: Never heard of it.
Me: You never heard of an oriole?
Roomie: Nope.
Me: How could you never hear of an oriole? There's even a baseball team with that name...
the Baltimore Orioles....
Roomie: Oh. I thought they were named after the cookie.
Me: The cookie?.....(momentarily stumped, then...)You mean Oreos?
Old 05-28-2016, 12:18 AM   #462
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Boyfriend leans over, rubs my butt and says:

It's like Buddha's belly...but Shannon's butt!

bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2016, 07:40 PM   #463
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

Last night was a full moon. Impulsively, I began howling while I was driving. I tried to coax my daughter into howling with me. She wasn't going to play with me, coaxing, begging, threatening...nada. So, I continued to howl because it's ridiculously fun. As we pull into the garage and I turn off the car, my daughter looks at me very seriously and says,"You're ruining this family with your behavior."
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2016, 03:42 PM   #464
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

My 15 year old asked me for her social security card because she was filling out an application for a job. I told her that we'd have to get a new card. As she is walking off I hear, "Great, Donald Trump is going to deport me."
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2017, 12:35 AM   #465
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

*as we're playing Super Smash Brothers at 1 a.m. as Donkey and Diddy Kong, and during a boss fight he jumps in front of me and gets blasted away*

"I got you, boo - even as a big hairy gorilla I still protect you!"

bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2018, 10:39 PM   #466
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default His reaction to all the boxes of baby wipes I bought at action..

Blade: Did we have a baby I don't know about?
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2018, 04:00 AM   #467
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

As I was drfting off to sleep in the recliner, I hear my roomie say stop licking my bellybutton! I open my eyes to see Briar sitting on her lap and her cracking up, saying she's (Briar) never seen my bellybutton.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2018, 10:29 AM   #468
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Mom, a body has been found in the park near town.

A dead one.

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 09:29 PM   #469
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

With my momma standing in the kitchen as an innocent bystander...I asked a friend if they liked the treat I brought them?

With a very delighted look on their face, they responded "Yes! I like it like that so I can suck on it!"

I didn't know beef jerky required sucking on it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 09:39 PM   #470
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Later, after mom had moved to the couch...
I asked that same friend if I should use a certain roll of material to make an easier path to the table for momma at camp?
They warned me "absolutely not, that stuff's slicker than a minner."

I turned to mom to tell her "he usually says "slicker than a minner's dick."
He gets all goofy faced and says "Yes, I usually do, but never in front of your mom".

I thought mom was gonna leave a puddle from laughing so hard.

(Btw..."minner" is Southern for minnow.)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2018, 04:15 PM   #471
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Ummmm I think the sheep have escaped again. .. followed by...

F*ck.

Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2018, 05:59 AM   #472
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Now that school is back in session three of my nephews come here before and after school.

Yesterday I was sitting outside with them while they were riding their bikes. The seat on the bike that the 11 yr. old was riding tilted back and as he called it "slingshotted his balls". As I proceeded to fix the seat to kept this from happening again the three boys had "ball talk" for at least the next 30 minutes. The things these boys say.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2018, 10:20 AM   #473
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
Now that school is back in session three of my nephews come here before and after school.

Yesterday I was sitting outside with them while they were riding their bikes. The seat on the bike that the 11 yr. old was riding tilted back and as he called it "slingshotted his balls". As I proceeded to fix the seat to kept this from happening again the three boys had "ball talk" for at least the next 30 minutes. The things these boys say.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2018, 03:48 PM   #474
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

::from the desk of the honey badger:: "fyi, remember the woman who gave the Trump motorcade the finger from her bike?" (me) "yes?" .............."well she's running for office" (wry smile~ from the honey badger..."she'll get my vote" (me) "ha...mine too"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2018, 08:47 PM   #475
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default oy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post

what is it with boys and "ball " talk ~ my grandson and his friends talk ball talk too ! 11 yrs old they are lol I guess this is how they have a ball lololol ( laughs at myself ) lolol silly's
Old 09-14-2018, 05:56 AM   #476
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
what is it with boys and "ball " talk ~ my grandson and his friends talk ball talk too ! 11 yrs old they are lol I guess this is how they have a ball lololol ( laughs at myself ) lolol silly's
Lol... that's funny, ocean. I'm glad it's not just these boys!
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2019, 12:04 PM   #477
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

My nephew Jefferson: Is it rare for a dog and a bird to mate?

Me: (laughing) Very, very rare!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2019, 08:16 PM   #478
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Well it did not get heard because I caught myself before I said it. But I almost said I don't like those big old balls in my mouth. Referencing huge meatballs

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: