Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I had a dream last week that homoe and kittygrrl made a surprise visit to my beach shack. They were dressed to the nines and I was in my bathrobe. They kept trying to tell me something, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Anyway, they didn't stay long, and homoe left in a vintage sports-car, and kittygrrl left on a Harley. I am wondering if they look the same in reality Ha-ha.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 11:43 PM   #242
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,370 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
I had a dream last week that homoe and kittygrrl made a surprise visit to my beach shack. They were dressed to the nines and I was in my bathrobe. They kept trying to tell me something, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Anyway, they didn't stay long, and homoe left in a vintage sports-car, and kittygrrl left on a Harley. I am wondering if they look the same in reality Ha-ha.
what a funny dream Glenn..you seem puzzled but lighthearted so hopefully it did not disturb you...we were there with a message, but it is something only you can figure out....i think, when you are ready...or..it may also be a message to prepare you for something significant( to you) that will happen soon..or it could be just good ole curiosity
Old 05-15-2019, 05:47 AM   #243
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPearl View Post
You can write your dream down and keep it next to you that day so you see it and slowly you'll start remembering the details, when you do write them down so more memories will come to you. Then after you can search online for the meaning or if you meditate you can meditate and see what comes to you.
You should also journal what it going on in your life. It will help process your dream as we are always trying to process things. Even in our sleep
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 11:19 AM   #244
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
It was a few nights ago that I dreamed I was passing by some sort of bakery & coffee kiosk, saw the most delicious chocolate chip muffins, and cream cheese brownies. I stopped, stepped up and ordered one of the muffins and when the clerk returned instead of putting the muffin in a bag she started unwrapping the paper and began eating it...
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2020, 12:20 PM   #245
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,075 Times in 8,585 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Last night I had a dream that an enormous burgandy ship capsized on me as I was standing on a curb. I ended up laying on the ground with the boat on top of me and I woke up before it crushed me.

Not sure what it means, but it shook me up a bit. Told myself a nice bedtime story about Detroit to get back to sleep. It helped.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2020, 10:51 AM   #246
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post

Last night I had a dream that an enormous burgandy ship capsized on me as I was standing on a curb. I ended up laying on the ground with the boat on top of me and I woke up before it crushed me.

Not sure what it means, but it shook me up a bit. Told myself a nice bedtime story about Detroit to get back to sleep. It helped.
I looked up the word Crush in the dream dictionary and it says "If you dream that a part of your body is being crushed, then it suggests that you are being prevented to full express yourself."

This is exactly what was happening in my life when I had this dream.

Mystery solved.
Old 05-28-2020, 11:01 AM   #247
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Last night I had a weird dream again.

I was speaking with friends on a pier and we were practicing social distancing. I passed gas and a butch celebrity I have a crush on came and stood close behind me. She was my date for the night and stood behind me to stop any unfavorable smells from escaping.

The dream dictionary says:
  • To see your crush in your dream represents your current infatuation with her or him.
  • To dream that you passed gas suggests that you are being passive aggressive. You need to express your feelings in a more direct manner.

Thank goodness it's a simple celebrity crush that's innocuous and won't go anywhere, but I don't like dreaming about her.

Passive-aggressive ... well, it bees that way sometimes.

Old 05-28-2020, 08:44 PM   #248
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL1 View Post
I rarely remember dreams. But last week I dreamed there was a very small clear-ish water hole. Very small. Anyway I only saw dead fish floating in it but I was fishing anyway and I did catch one that was alive and I walked it through a path to show people (I have no idea who they were) but I either don’t remember getting all the way to the small house or I woke up before I did. Pretty sure I woke up.
I wonder if TL1 is remembering flushing a gold fish ?
Old 05-29-2020, 04:02 AM   #249
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Last night I dreamt about a house my father owned that burned down. He had a house that burned down but it was before I was born. Never saw photos of the house. Didn’t look this up. Just don’t want to.

My dreams of late are more vivid than usual. I wake up and can’t fall back to sleep. I’ll catch up on rest later.
Old 05-29-2020, 09:30 AM   #250
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Last night I dreamt about a house my father owned that burned down. He had a house that burned down but it was before I was born. Never saw photos of the house. Didn’t look this up. Just don’t want to.

My dreams of late are more vivid than usual. I wake up and can’t fall back to sleep. I’ll catch up on rest later.
ONE of the great things about retirement is that there are NO bedtime hours or rules!

You go to bed whenever you want and get up whenever you want..
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:

Tags
dreams, dreams meanings