Notices

Old 02-19-2019, 06:26 PM   #1
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,352 Times in 862 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post What Are Your Favourite Makeup Products?

This thread is inspired by "Your Best Lipstick/Gloss?" thread...

While I'm always looking for sulfate and paraben free makeup I'm always curious as to what makeup products others wear so, feel free to post your beauty favourites.

One of my favourite beauty products is ROSEBUD PERFUME CO. Rosebud Salve. I have been using this for years. I often wear this under lipstick or on it's own with lip liner. It's definitely a favourite!
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2019, 09:22 PM   #2
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I like channel makeup products ~ but I don't like their perfumes I use very little makeup I don't need much more than mascara lip gloss base and blush ~ I care more about moisturizer than makeup ~ channel has a very good quality lip gloss ,base and blush.
Old 02-19-2019, 10:24 PM   #3
babydollfem

How Do You Identify?:
old school stone fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
taken by my beautiful butch

babydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputation

I really like the colourpop eyeshadows and lipsticks! They're good quality and they're cheap, a win-win.

Tags
eyeshadow, foundation, lip liner, lipstick, makeup