Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

In other words, I prefer the term, "Casual promises to myself that I'm under no legal obligation to fulfill "

So, my self made promise this year, to drink more water and wear more lipstick!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2016, 11:56 PM   #22
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I only have two goals/resolutions/plans for 2017...

• To be brave.
  • To be obsessively grateful.

That is all.
Old 12-31-2016, 12:53 AM   #23
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

the only thing i've determined (I need) to work on so far is to have more vegan options in my everyday life..i will miss honey though
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2016, 05:36 AM   #24
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,093 Times in 8,591 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post

To drive to Los Angeles from San Diego. I wanted to drive to Sedona, AZ, but other things came up in my therapy so I'm adjusting that goal. I still may make it to Sedona after I make it to Los Angeles.
I didin't make it to LA, but I did travel the same distance by going to PRIDE in Palms Springs. So, this goal is met.

Quote:
To master an online platform I'm using at work to build online courses. I've made progress this year, but I"m not an expert at it. I really need to up my game on this.
I met this goal and have aced this platform. In November I built 15 online courses in less than one month without assistance from anyone and with less than 5% errors. I had to work on Thanksgiving and was putting in some crazy ass hours, but I met my deadline.

Quote:
Decide if I want a cat or another dog. I love both cats and dogs, have owned both, now I just need to decide which to get next.
Yeah, I'm still pussyfootin' around on getting a pet.

Quote:
To continue losing weight. I lost weight the first 6 months of this year, but have been on hold since then. Need to stop maintaining and get back with the program. Maybe even get a trainer.
Yeah, not only did I not lose weight but I've gained some pounds.

Quote:
Finish a design project I've been creating some really cool door hangers that I'm going to finally finish this year. It's a fun project I'm allowed to do at work, but I just didn't have the time to complete it this year. Looking forward to picking it up again.
Yeah, this didn't happen. I didn't have any fun projects this year. So this is going on the 2017 goal list.

Quote:
To work hard and be nice.
I worked very hard and was pretty nice to most folk.

I might come back to this after I think about next year's goals.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2016, 11:51 AM   #25
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,156 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Increase the amount of time I spend doing things that bring me joy and decrease the amount of time I spend doing things that suck joy from me.

Let go of things not serving me.

Help my kid get through her last year of high school and focus on what she wants next- even though this blows my mind.

Work out some work kinks for a successful year ahead.
Totally forgot these were my statements last New Year! I am proud to say that I accomplished all of this! Although the whole letting go of things not serving me will be a lifelong challenge/lifestyle to maintain.

I killed it on goal one of spending more time on joy- had a lot of fun good times this year.

My kid finished school a year early and has been in community college and is sending in her applications for four year college.

I have a new job starting next week that meets my wants and needs on many levels.

Now to think up for the year ahead...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2016, 11:59 AM   #26
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

I have a few things to list.
1. Get more physically fit.
2. Still eat healthy
3. Plan on meeting my gf & her family.
4. Get closer to my own family
5. More peace and unity

I'll list more later.......
Mystic~~

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2016, 12:13 PM   #27
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

The promises that everything new holds.

Being more humble.

Being more grateful.

Being more kind.

Taking that leap.

Fighting for the things I cannot accept.

Visiting my son in Colorado at least twice

Finally realizing that "this too shall pass"

This is the first year, in a long time, I can see promise!

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2016, 12:23 PM   #28
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am looking forward to a fresh new year full of possibilities. I want to go on trips that I have not been able to go on. I want to get back out there and meet people. I am ready for love again.

Happy New Year's Eve to the site I have loved for so long.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2016, 01:40 PM   #29
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

My wishes:

That we all somehow stay safe and survive Trump and the Republican horror show.

That everyone I love and care about has a happy and healthy year full of love, kindness and adventure. And me too!

Goals:

Get back to working on eating healthy and being fit. I totally fell off the wagon in 2016 and didn't lift weights a single time. Back to eating healthy, lifting weights and getting cardio on a regular basis.

Up my writing game - both paid and unpaid. I really want to get some fiction writing done this year, get higher level paid jobs and I also want to venture into doing some political writing, which I'm so grateful my girlfriend is encouraging me to do.

Expand my business - to make myself more financially secure to do the things I want to do and survive Trumpcopalypse.

Fight Trump and the Republicans with every fiber of my being - I am not sure what exactly but I will do something every chance I get.

Start playing my guitar again.

Travel and spend as much time as I can with my amazing girl.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2016, 03:29 PM   #30
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
My personal goals for the year ahead begin with making sure that I continue to do the things that bring happiness and peace into my life while also doing my best to have kindness and civility towards others, regardless of how I may feel about the situation at the time.
I feel that I've done well with this and will continue to strive forward with this goal.

Quote:
Next is my physical health. It is my intention to drop some weight, but the main thing I want is to replace some lost muscle, strengthen my core and build endurance. I began this today by going to the gym and working out for an hour.
FAIL! Lol! I did not do so well with this goal in 2016. Mind you, I did not gain any weight, nor did I lose any. My gym visits were far and few in between. Too many start and stops for any success to happen. All I can do about it now is try again this year. I've already gotten a good 4 day start on laying off the unhealthy carbs and sticking to foods I know work best for me. What's important to me is that I am happy and okay with making mistakes, knowing that I will learn from them.

Quote:
I intend to continue with my efforts of minimizing & downsizing. Otherwise, I will attempt to continue to move forward in a positive and healthy manner on my journey through this life.
Much has been accomplished with minimizing and downsizing. In fact, I have the last 3 boxes of clothes packed up and waiting for the Veterans donation place to call me on Monday to set a scheduled pick up. I have also done much work on moving forward in a positive manner.

For 2017 I hope that we all practice kindness and acceptance for others; likewise that each of us find good health and joy.

For myself I will continue to strive for success in all of my endeavors, accepting fails as they come, learn from them, and then try again. My big goal this year has to do with Fear and not letting it win, at any point, in my life.

I wish each and everyone of you a healthy, joyful and prosperous new year!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2016, 09:02 PM   #31
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Wishin i was with a special someone a distance away! Senting a big SMOOCH at midnite via airmail!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2016, 09:43 PM   #32
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

My new years resolution is to become more independent and keep losing weight.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2017, 11:08 AM   #33
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default New Year wishes and goals

Happy 2017!

Time with friends and family is always my top goal. For the first time in a very long time my family and I are all located near each other. This makes my life as a dad and granddad very happy and complete.

Travel is important to me. I have two trips on the books for 2017 and I am planning to add more trips to the list.

My work is very important to me because I can make an important contribution to the environment. I plan to keep working on the balance between work and fun.

Dating is fun and I plan to "date" more this year. I joined a dating site to help me achieve that goal.

Work hard and play hard in 2017.

Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2017, 04:55 PM   #34
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

For people to be less ignorant
To have less hate
to think before they speak

Albert Einstein
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2017, 06:35 PM   #35
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,994 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know that I actually subscribe to doing this, but I might try to do a few of my own self improvements and home improvements too.

It's never too late to be a better person or do something nice to make your home life simpler, more peaceful and enjoyable, right?

2017 was an difficult year for me, but I'm grateful for the few GQQD things in life that's come my way.

Here's to all the days ahead and finding more enjoyment along the way.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2017, 07:59 PM   #36
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I don't know that I actually subscribe to doing this, but I might try to do a few of my own self improvements and home improvements too.

It's never too late to be a better person or do something nice to make your home life simpler, more peaceful and enjoyable, right?

2017 was an difficult year for me, but I'm grateful for the few GQQD things in life that's come my way.

Here's to all the days ahead and finding more enjoyment along the way.
I have found de-cluttering my space has worked wonders for me! It's definitely made my life more simpler, peaceful, and enjoyable!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2017, 12:39 AM   #37
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Want to be more successful at encouraging my friends to stop, think, then act.
I'd enjoy going to the Y more often to workout.
Want to achieve top surgery. If the surgeon that I have a December appointment with refuses surgery, I will find second opinions.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2017, 12:51 AM   #38
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

For 2018

Get 2 surgeries done if approved
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2017, 05:33 PM   #39
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mama,I'm coming home..Ozzy fucking rocks!

I take life day by day..seriously.Happy just making it home.

Hoping you all get your wishes in 2018.😉
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 02:22 PM   #40
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default New Year

I don't make resolutions for New Years, however, I do try to work harder than I did the year before at being the best version of me possible.

I would like to work on balancing work and fun time.
I am also working to wean myself off artificial sweetener to something more natural.

For 2018 I plan to work hard and play hard.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: