Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-24-2009, 10:59 AM   #61
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

I'm up for that!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 12:35 PM   #62
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

What would I do without you?

I would like to say, however, that once the holiday season is over and the new year begins, I'd like to start an art project here. One like many of us are used to doing elsewhere. So, everyone who is similarly-minded, please be thinking of ideas. Perhaps we could all come up with something and vote on what project to start with. Sound fair?

What about Valentine's Day? But we can't use red! <giggling>
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:25 PM   #63
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieStars View Post
I'm up for that!
Right on! <insert Fonzi thumb icon here>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
What about Valentine's Day? But we can't use red! <giggling>
Smarty pants!

That makes the most sense. Maybe later down the road we could implement what I was thinking of suggesting, which is a crafty mash up, like the music mash ups done on Glee. That's why I was asking for ideas. That can be done any time, though, and the timing would be right for V-Day with your idea.

I like this idea. Anyone else?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 08:04 PM   #64
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Right on! <insert Fonzi thumb icon here>

Smarty pants!

That makes the most sense. Maybe later down the road we could implement what I was thinking of suggesting, which is a crafty mash up, like the music mash ups done on Glee. That's why I was asking for ideas. That can be done any time, though, and the timing would be right for V-Day with your idea.

I like this idea. Anyone else?

Crafty mash up sounds good, too! "Smarty pants"??? How'd You know I was wearin' pants this time????
Old 11-24-2009, 08:11 PM   #65
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Crafty mash up sounds good, too! "Smarty pants"??? How'd You know I was wearin' pants this time????
Cuz the last time I was at your house, I installed cameras EVERYWHERE.

If only you saw what I saw!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2009, 11:03 PM   #66
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you so much Diva for the link!

As for more exchanges and mailing and projects of sorts. Would like that very much! I love the idea of exchanging cards around the holidays and various projects through out the year. Its so nice to get mail other than bills!
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:55 AM   #67
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

You're welcome!

As a matter of fact, I just thumbed through the scrackbook that Gemmie bought me for my projects we've done for one another! I have to get another one!

Old 11-25-2009, 06:56 PM   #68
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicaly View Post
Thank you so much Diva for the link!

As for more exchanges and mailing and projects of sorts. Would like that very much! I love the idea of exchanging cards around the holidays and various projects through out the year. Its so nice to get mail other than bills!
You are so right!

Quote:
You're welcome!

As a matter of fact, I just thumbed through the scrackbook that Gemmie bought me for my projects we've done for one another! I have to get another one!

Well, to be fair, it was a little one. *laughs* I think it is great that you've taken part in so many projects. You are definitely one of the most creative people I know.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:22 AM   #69
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums
Default ~ ~ Bumpity Bump ~ ~

Quote:

What would I do without you?

I would like to say, however, that once the holiday season is over and the new year begins, I'd like to start an art project here. One like many of us are used to doing elsewhere. So, everyone who is similarly-minded, please be thinking of ideas. Perhaps we could all come up with something and vote on what project to start with. Sound fair?

Could we do Valentinesque postcards? And not just about romantic love, but also about things for which we carry a madcrazywild passion? (For example....I might do a postcard with a music theme, etc.)

We could begin AFter the new year....they could be due Feb. 1st and the Wrangler could get them to everyone well before Valentine's Day.....

Just a thought. I don't mind wrangling.....but I have no ego about it either if someone else would like to do the Wrangle Tango!

Old 12-06-2009, 01:42 AM   #70
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Could we do Valentinesque postcards? And not just about romantic love, but also about things for which we carry a madcrazywild passion? (For example....I might do a postcard with a music theme, etc.)

We could begin AFter the new year....they could be due Feb. 1st and the Wrangler could get them to everyone well before Valentine's Day.....

Just a thought. I don't mind wrangling.....but I have no ego about it either if someone else would like to do the Wrangle Tango!

I really like doing the postcards, but I'd like to keep everyone's options open if they'd like to go a bit bigger or smaller. How about our topic simply being PASSION, in whatever form and variation our fellow artists would like it to be?

I think I might like to wrangle again. If not this one, then the next.

I'll jello wrestle you for either one....just for fun.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:51 AM   #71
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Passion is a good topic! I like that idea alot! And, can I video tape you two jello wrestling? That could be MY passion!
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:53 AM   #72
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:

I really like doing the postcards, but I'd like to keep everyone's options open if they'd like to go a bit bigger or smaller. How about our topic simply being PASSION, in whatever form and variation our fellow artists would like it to be?

I think I might like to wrangle again. If not this one, then the next.

I'll jello wrestle you for either one....just for fun.

You can wrangle, but I get to choose the flavor of jello.
I know.
I'm a trollop that way. (Isn't that a song?)

I like the postcard size for several reasons:

*If we have a large group (and we may not right now cuz we're all new & chit), regular-sized postcards are easier.

*Easier to mail

*Easier to put in the SCRACKbook!

So that being said.....You wrangle.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:04 AM   #73
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicaly View Post
Passion is a good topic! I like that idea alot! And, can I video tape you two jello wrestling? That could be MY passion!
*snort*

Surprise!

Quote:
You can wrangle, but I get to choose the flavor of jello.
I know.
I'm a trollop that way. (Isn't that a song?)

I like the postcard size for several reasons:

*If we have a large group (and we may not right now cuz we're all new & chit), regular-sized postcards are easier.

*Easier to mail

*Easier to put in the SCRACKbook!

So that being said.....You wrangle.
Okay, so we'll stick to as close to postcard size as possible, keep the topic of Passion(s), I'll wrangle, we'll wrestle and may I suggest peach or lemon jello as they will be less likely to stain our delicate pale skin?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:26 AM   #74
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
*snort*

Surprise!

Okay, so we'll stick to as close to postcard size as possible, keep the topic of Passion(s), I'll wrangle, we'll wrestle and may I suggest peach or lemon jello as they will be less likely to stain our delicate pale skin?

OH GOODIE!!!!!

It's a

PEACH PASSION

Wrastlin' Match!!!

Old 12-06-2009, 09:36 AM   #75
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
OH GOODIE!!!!!

It's a

PEACH PASSION

Wrastlin' Match!!!

It's ON!!!!!

The can stand there ------------>

To prepare for our match, shall we have ?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-06-2009, 11:48 AM   #76
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

wanders in, looks around, and realizes where everyone is

I was starting to feel lonely LOL
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 12:02 PM   #77
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

The V-Day thing sounds good, count Me in

Oh, yeah, and I'll just sit in the corner to watch the "wrastlin jello match between Gemme and Diva
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 12:03 PM   #78
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Count me in too!
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:26 PM   #79
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post

Doh! I would have sworn I sent you a pm. Maybe I dreamed I sent you one.

Okay, now that you are here (and that reminds me to mention something to Jennifer now), so let's get this ball rolling.

The first round for 2010 is based on PASSION. Whatever, whoever is your passion....then that is what you need to show us. Keep your creations as close to 4x6 as possible, please, so Diva can put your work in her scrackbook.

The postmark should be February 1st. Let's try to be punctual, yes?

The deadline to sign up for this project is January 21st. I don't know what day it is, but I like the sound of it, so

If you have any questions, either Diva or I can answer them, since Diva put me in charge. Boy, are you all in TRRRRRROOOOUUUUUBBBBBLLLLLLE!

1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl

Can we count on you for January and February, ami? I absolutely adore your work and would love to see more of it.

Does this sound fair to everyone?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:04 PM   #80
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post

Well it is about damn TIME!

I'm glad You're here!

Tags
artists, creative types