Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 11-05-2010, 11:14 AM   #201
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Fabulous Friday Everyone!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day and make lots of memories this weekend!!!

You too Maggie
paposeco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to paposeco For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 11:18 AM   #202
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by paposeco View Post
You too Maggie
Thanks!!!!!

I will do my best to make sure this happens!!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 02:12 PM   #203
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

:knocking the cobwebs out of the doorway: Helloooooo! Anyone home here?
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 02:14 PM   #204
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

*cough cough* Thanks for doing that!!

*waves* I am! I am!!!

Hellllooooo!!!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 02:15 PM   #205
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Heya Maggie How's life treating you today?
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 02:19 PM   #206
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Life is very good, thank you!

I'm off, being lazy and loving it!!

How about you?

Sure is quiet in here, isn't it. Hopefully we can get it going again!
Old 11-11-2010, 02:21 PM   #207
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Hopefully, I will make myself clean my bedroom today. I moved the furniture around the other day, and now need to put stuff back where it lives.

Yes, this thread is eerily quiet. Not real sure why there are two separate singles threads anyway. ?
Old 11-11-2010, 02:28 PM   #208
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I was thinking I needed to do that today, but then I decided that no I don't. This is my day off and I'm going to have it be my day off from cleaning too. LOL

I was wondering the same too, other than maybe people just wanted it to be more clarified, maybe. So ... I try to be in both.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:33 PM   #209
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Good for you

Yes, and this is why I do not post in that one except for a generic hello on occasion. I do not wish to step across others boundaries.

Then again, this thread seems as though it is up for foreclosure! lol
Old 11-11-2010, 02:37 PM   #210
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I truly don't feel that you would be stepping over any boundries, not at all. But then, that's just my opinion. I've seen others in there and they just simply ask. I know I don't mind stating what my dating preferences are.

This one does seem to need a little livening up!!!

I know there is more out there than just us ... Right?????
Old 11-11-2010, 02:38 PM   #211
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

OOooOOoOoOooOOooOOOOO....

Why am I not subscribed to THIS thread yet????

Hi, everyone!
Old 11-11-2010, 02:39 PM   #212
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

One can only hope! lol

What we need is some music to pull them in with...

perhaps some good food as well. Hmm...
Old 11-11-2010, 02:40 PM   #213
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Hi Jenn!
Old 11-11-2010, 02:42 PM   #214
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Jenn!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy you're here!!!

See, you just mention music and food and we get another to join us!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 02:46 PM   #215
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

mmmm... I'm all about the music and food!! Wheres the kitchen? I'll cook!!
Old 11-11-2010, 02:50 PM   #216
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
mmmm... I'm all about the music and food!! Wheres the kitchen? I'll cook!!
Well aren't you just a special treasure ...
I know you are sick and not feeling well but yet still offer to cook!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 02:52 PM   #217
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
Well aren't you just a special treasure ...
I know you are sick and not feeling well but yet still offer to cook!!!
A CLEAN kitchen to play in is one of my happy places!
Old 11-11-2010, 03:00 PM   #218
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

I am also a great cook, and can either cook or help cook. I agree with you Jenn, it is a happy place. For me, cooking is my creative outlet.

I am probably not the one to pick the music however, because my tastes there are likely very different from many. Lol!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 03:10 PM   #219
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I use to enjoy the kitchen ... It was special time to work as a well oiled team, truly talk, drink wine, laugh, have some special time together ... Now I don't go in there much at all. Miss moments like that.

Just like most other things ... One day.
Old 11-11-2010, 03:10 PM   #220
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranzman View Post
I am also a great cook, and can either cook or help cook. I agree with you Jenn, it is a happy place. For me, cooking is my creative outlet.

I am probably not the one to pick the music however, because my tastes there are likely very different from many. Lol!
I listen to everything, so I don't care.

BUT... I would LOVE to share the kitchen with you Tranzman!!

Tags
femmes, ftm, single, transensual