Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 02-10-2013, 03:36 PM   #1001
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

...about that camping trip, seems many on this thread are indeed in Texas. You all really should get together for a camp-out or something.

I just wish there were more Transmen and Femmes around where I live.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 03:46 PM   #1002
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

ummm, just a camp out..no one needs to see my tent pitching skills..lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
...about that camping trip, seems many on this thread are indeed in Texas. You all really should get together for a camp-out or something.

I just wish there were more Transmen and Femmes around where I live.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 11:47 PM   #1003
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Single FtM's & Femme's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm View Post
ummm, just a camp out..no one needs to see my tent pitching skills..lol
What would you like us to see?
Old 02-11-2013, 07:43 AM   #1004
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
What would you like us to see?
LOLZ!!!

seriously, this thread is making me blush this morning! Dangerous camping trip, indeed!
Old 02-11-2013, 06:58 PM   #1005
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
LOLZ!!!

seriously, this thread is making me blush this morning! Dangerous camping trip, indeed!
Well, we gotta make it fun!!!
Old 02-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #1006
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Well, we gotta make it fun!!!
Fairly sure that's no problem, just sayin'

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2013, 10:27 PM   #1007
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation

I have a feeling that whatever shenanigans this group got in to, it would be a riot!
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
EmpressM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2013, 10:34 PM   #1008
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

I agree. We have fun just being here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressM View Post
I have a feeling that whatever shenanigans this group got in to, it would be a riot!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2013, 12:12 AM   #1009
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

We should really try to plan a lil' camping trip. Cedar Hill State Park is a great place to camp. Let's do it before summer while it's still Spring. Anyone really serious about this???
Old 02-12-2013, 12:48 AM   #1010
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
We should really try to plan a lil' camping trip. Cedar Hill State Park is a great place to camp. Let's do it before summer while it's still Spring. Anyone really serious about this???
I'm completely serious and totally in! I must insert the disclaimer, that if there is fishing involved, I'll happily catch fish and even live bait my own hook on my cane pole, but if we eat what we catch, you guys get to clean the fish!!!
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2013, 12:52 AM   #1011
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

You all have to talk pictures of the trip, so that I can be there vicariously. Please and thank you.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2013, 06:47 AM   #1012
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

I'm all about camping times, but I"m on the east coast, somewhat north-ish so our camping season is relatively short. However, I'm a trooper and down for camping times with anyone 'round here.

So...just out of curiosity, what's our breakdown for Star Trek/Star Wars/Dr. Who/Firefly around here? (*sneakily hides worm can behind back*)
Old 02-12-2013, 02:43 PM   #1013
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Of course I meant 'take', not talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
You all have to talk pictures of the trip, so that I can be there vicariously. Please and thank you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2013, 07:30 PM   #1014
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressM View Post
I'm completely serious and totally in! I must insert the disclaimer, that if there is fishing involved, I'll happily catch fish and even live bait my own hook on my cane pole, but if we eat what we catch, you guys get to clean the fish!!!
Made me chuckle... Now, you know us guys will clean the fish. I'm a pretty good fish cleaner. So, does this mean that you will cook the fish, if I clean them?
Old 02-12-2013, 08:40 PM   #1015
ManOMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His...
Relationship Status:
Single & searching....

ManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST Reputation

Well, y'all are talking so much about camping...

I no longer have any desire to sleep on the friggin' ground. I'd much rather be all cozy in a cabin with a fireplace...and an indoor bathroom.

Any femmes in the Los Angeles area? ;-)
Old 02-12-2013, 09:04 PM   #1016
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Wink

well hello there,

Camping has come along way..wonderful comfy air mattresses ..

And I'm watching the news, and Big Bear is not looking so safe right now.

We don't always talk about camping..stick around
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOMan View Post
Well, y'all are talking so much about camping...

I no longer have any desire to sleep on the friggin' ground. I'd much rather be all cozy in a cabin with a fireplace...and an indoor bathroom.

Any femmes in the Los Angeles area? ;-)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2013, 10:24 PM   #1017
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

Quote:
Made me chuckle... Now, you know us guys will clean the fish. I'm a pretty good fish cleaner. So, does this mean that you will cook the fish, if I clean them?
Deal! Not the traditional I'll cook you, clean but I'll take it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2013, 11:19 PM   #1018
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

Default Happy Valentine's Day, Singles!! :)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2013, 11:21 PM   #1019
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Anyone have a HoT date planned for Valentine's? Let's hear about it... C'mon, won't you tell us what you have planned?
Old 02-14-2013, 11:11 AM   #1020
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

~~*~~Happy Valentine's Day~~*~~

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:

Tags
femmes, ftm, single, transensual