Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 09-12-2012, 10:10 AM   #1
KeriLeigh

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

KeriLeigh Has the BEST ReputationKeriLeigh Has the BEST ReputationKeriLeigh Has the BEST ReputationKeriLeigh Has the BEST ReputationKeriLeigh Has the BEST ReputationKeriLeigh Has the BEST ReputationKeriLeigh Has the BEST ReputationKeriLeigh Has the BEST ReputationKeriLeigh Has the BEST ReputationKeriLeigh Has the BEST ReputationKeriLeigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default Femme with "Rough and Tumble" Seeks Butch Daddy/Dom

Good morning! I am seeking a Butch/Daddy/Dom for an LTR in San Francisco Bay Area

About me:

I identify as queer. I am also kinky. I am a switch, heavy bottom, Top to most, but have a strong submissive/girl side to me. However, it takes a lot of trust for me to "go there".

I am a presenter in the local San Francisco Bay Area BDSM community. I have also presented at NWLC, IMsL, KinkFest, and Folsom Fringe. Teaching is a passion fof mine and a way for me to give back to my community. I am also the Educational Program Director for one of the local dungeon spaces in San Francisco. So, yeah, you could pretty much say that BDSM/Leather is a huge part of my life.

However, there is more to me than just the kink...

I love big dogs. Golden Retrievers. Bloodhounds. Great Danes. If they weigh more than I do, I squeal like an eight year old. I would love to raise a puppy with someone.

I am a femme and tend to be attracted to confident butches.

I am what you would call a "late bloomer". I was that girl in high school who dressed in all black and read "The Bell Jar" and who people now find on Facebook and say, "Wow! I can't believe this is actually you!" I really am like a fine wine. I just get better and better with age.

Children and animals love me. The feeling is mutual.

I enjoy a healthy lifestyle. I work out at least five times a week. Lately, I have become addicted to spin classes. I eat really healthy. Coffee, however, is a whole other issue. Hey, we all gotta have a vice or two, right?

I believe that physical chemistry is important but that shared values and emotional, intellectual and spiritual connection are even more crucial for a lasting relationship. Because hey, after we both are no longer stoned out of our minds from all of that Dopamine and Norepinephrine swirling around in our bodies, we are going to need something to actually work with, right? Have I mentioned that I am both a romantic and a realist?

I have an amazing smile. It gets me out of (and into!) a lot of trouble.

I am a girlie girl but I also love to wear combat boots.

I am anything but "ordinary" and can be described as "alternative" and "open-minded" in nature, but I am also an old fashioned girl at heart. Chivalry is a turn on.

I love farmers markets, independent film, writing, and reading.

I am an introvert who passes for an extrovert. I love to be social, but I also value my "alone time".

In order to get my co-workers to actually read my emails, I always write some "off the wall" haiku at the end.

I am a sucker for butches who wear suits and ties. Swoon!

I tend to be cautious but am working on being more adventurous. Example: I am terrified of heights and sharks, so I am considering taking up scuba and/or skydiving.

I am loyal, passionate, sensitive, have a wonderful sense of humor and can be downright feisty at times.

Chosen family is really important to me.

When I am feeling overwhelmed, I like to take walks on the beach and watch the waves come in and out. It helps me put things in perspective, realizing that in the scheme of things, I am pretty insignificant, which helps me to get over myself.

I am looking for a Butch/Daddy/Dom who will treat me like a princess and who I can treat like a King.

So, are you out there?

xoxo,
Keri
KeriLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KeriLeigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 10:14 AM   #2
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Hi and welcome if I didn't do so earlier

While surely a lot of relationships have sprung up amongst us here, it's not primarily a dating site. I thought at one time there was a personals board, but maybe someone more knowledgeable will chime in
Old 09-12-2012, 10:39 AM   #3
KeriLeigh

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

KeriLeigh Has the BEST ReputationKeriLeigh Has the BEST ReputationKeriLeigh Has the BEST ReputationKeriLeigh Has the BEST ReputationKeriLeigh Has the BEST ReputationKeriLeigh Has the BEST ReputationKeriLeigh Has the BEST ReputationKeriLeigh Has the BEST ReputationKeriLeigh Has the BEST ReputationKeriLeigh Has the BEST ReputationKeriLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

@guihong: My apologies. I am new to Butch Femme Planet and I did see some personals in "Singles Mingle"...still trying to figure out how to navigate around this site...

Cheers,
Keri
KeriLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:45 AM   #4
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Woof!

Mad props for putting it out there and going for what chu want!!! Good luck with your search and be safe!!!

<- loves when women know what they want and go about getting it! WOOF!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: