Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 02-07-2012, 04:59 AM   #201
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

You have known me since the other B-F and you know I can't help but peek. I'm like a cat, curious about everything. Lol.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 05:06 AM   #202
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Ok let's see who else is crushing on the planet. Sorry I can't help myself. I like reading this thread and seeing who crushes on who. -meow
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 06:47 AM   #203
Skittlesluver

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Dreamer
Relationship Status:
Single

Skittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Sure I have lots of crushes...Orange Crush, Blue Crush, Red Crush...oooohhh waiitt...you mean...ahem...I plead the 5th amendment
Old 02-10-2012, 07:18 AM   #204
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
one or two. or six or seven
You KNOW i crush you, don't tell the others....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 08:40 AM   #205
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

OK! I’ll admit that I have one or two dozen crushes here!

….There’s ‘Phwoar’ with hys knee buckling smile and swoon inducing witty charm.

….There’s ‘Hubba-Hubba’ with hys seductive eyes and smile.

….Of course, there’s ‘Whoa there hot stuff’ with hys sensually flirting ways setting all Femmes hearts aflutter!

….Oh! And not for getting ‘Hey handsome’ with hys dashingly handsome good looks; who has a smile that would melt the coldest of hearts and a sense of humour to win over them over, too!

K is fine with me having all these crushes as my arms aren’t long enough to reach; so it’s a look, but, no touching situation, lol!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 04:21 PM   #206
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Cool!! I love when you all pop on and post. Anymore out there? Enquiry minds want to know.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:43 PM   #207
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Crushes? Hmmmmm..... well now. Let me think.....
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 05:46 PM   #208
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

ohh a DOZEN, at least. There are so many gorgeous femmes/ladies/women here....how can I pick JUST one? Yummmm
so yes, I DO have crush(es)...absolutely
Old 02-10-2012, 06:05 PM   #209
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Well now there are a few here.......
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 06:08 PM   #210
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:
I'm dating myself. It's really working out. I think I'm the one!!!

Thanked 1,471 Times in 445 Posts
TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation

Being new here, not yet. Once I get around I will crush on as many people as humanly possible.
TimilDeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 06:14 PM   #211
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Nope......

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 06:58 PM   #212
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

"Do you have a crush on anyone here at The Planet?"

Nope.

... with so many awesome people, how could a gal crush on just one? *laughs*
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 06:59 PM   #213
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Well at least I'm not alone in the "Nope" department.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 07:06 PM   #214
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

You know, for years I have looked at these "crush" threads and had the same thoughts.

1) I have never had a crush

2) I am not sure I know what a crush is.

I am thinking that maybe the definition of crush is "sort of" liking somebody?

That doesn't happen to me. I like a person, I never "sort of" like a person.

Maybe someone can explain it to me?

I suppose I might sometimes "think" I like a person. Like I could say to myself, "I think I like this person". Is that a crush?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 07:26 PM   #215
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
You know, for years I have looked at these "crush" threads and had the same thoughts.

I suppose I might sometimes "think" I like a person. Like I could say to myself, "I think I like this person". Is that a crush?

Yes. I too have been reading the crush thread for many years and I can't remember anyone ever actually giving a name to their crush. The exception would be they say the name only if it is a matter of community knowledge that they are partnered, dating, married. As anyone else noticed this?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 07:28 PM   #216
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
Yes. I too have been reading the crush thread for many years and I can't remember anyone ever actually giving a name to their crush. The exception would be they say the name only if it is a matter of community knowledge that they are partnered, dating, married. As anyone else noticed this?
Well, that is something different from what I was talking about, although I do agree that it is sort of a pointless thread for the reason you indicate.

What I am saying is that I have never felt I have ever had a crush on anyone, ever, anywhere. Here I am defining crush as being "sort of" liking someone. So, I was asking for a definition.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 07:33 PM   #217
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

I think when you crush on someone it means you like them. That's my definition. I crushed when I was younger but not since.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #218
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Well, that is something different from what I was talking about, although I do agree that it is sort of a pointless thread for the reason you indicate.

What I am saying is that I have never felt I have ever had a crush on anyone, ever, anywhere. Here I am defining crush as being "sort of" liking someone. I am confident in my "liking" of someone. So, I was asking for a definition.
Goodness Gracious you two!!!!

Yes Dapper, IMO a crush is sorta liking someone. It's like you see someone out a club and you talk to them and you sorta like them. It's like the stage between not knowing them and knowing them.

Online it is easy to have a crush on someone. You like what they post, their pics but you don't really know them till you exchange emails, phone calls, likes, dislikes and meet them. Then you know...you know?

It's not complicated. Honest. And as far as posting in here. If i may, it's like a game of sorts. If you have a "crush" you see if someone that you are crushing on has a crush. And if they do, you hope it's you.

Well, i mean if you are single of course. It's suppose to be fun!!!!!!!

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #219
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusiveButch View Post
I think when you crush on someone it means you like them. That's my definition. I crushed when I was younger but not since.
Ok, well, that is rather simple. For some reason I assumed it more complicated than that. Thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #220
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

What I am saying is that I have never felt I have ever had a crush on anyone, ever, anywhere. Here I am defining crush as being "sort of" liking someone. So, I was asking for a definition.
I don't have a hard and fast definition of "crush." I do know if I find myself thinking of them, enjoy talking with them, spending time with them, I may have a crush on them. For me, "crush" does not mean I am interested in a romance or sexual liaison. It can, but not necessarily.

I'm fortunate, I still crush on my girlfriend. She holds my interest and even better the crush is mutual.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post: