Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 01-01-2012, 01:56 AM   #561
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Here we come again

Wishing y'all a great year.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 09:35 AM   #562
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
hey DB....I am doing GREAT! County will be leaving me the 14th to go back home...she has done an AMAZING job!!! I wouldn't have progressed so far, so fast without her!!!We see the Gastro Oncol the 3rd to get staples out, and see the Gynie Oncol the 6th....these will be my first Office visits since discharged from hosp on the 22nd Dec...
Thanks so very much for checking in on me...for all your kind words, wishes, support, and encouragement...I heart you, my friend,....Happy New Year to you & the lovelt TF!!! Clay & County
Glad to hear things are going well! Are you up and about? Off all pain meds, or where are things with that?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 09:41 AM   #563
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Happy 2012 all

So the last week has been a pretty startling change...with mom doing better and feeling stronger every day.

She is now hungry virtually all the time...snacking and drinking constantly...and is gaining a rather amazing half a pound a day.

Hope you all have a wonderful year....and thank you all for the amazing support you've given me through this rough time.

Hugs to you all.
Old 01-01-2012, 09:48 AM   #564
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Happy 2012 all

So the last week has been a pretty startling change...with mom doing better and feeling stronger every day.

She is now hungry virtually all the time...snacking and drinking constantly...and is gaining a rather amazing half a pound a day.

Hope you all have a wonderful year....and thank you all for the amazing support you've given me through this rough time.

Hugs to you all.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((Jo & Mom)))))))))))))))))))
all the lil flower needed was some tending, care, nurturing, and being LOVED! Watch it grow and flourish...she is where she needs to be now...and so are you...smiles....you rock, girl! xoxoxoxo...Clay
Old 01-01-2012, 09:50 AM   #565
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default We kicked Cancer's Ass.........

my BRAVE Warriors...one and all....yes we are! I would go to "battle" with any of you...any day...keep up that spirit...we all came out as a TEAM! Yay US! Happy New Year...Clay
Old 01-03-2012, 08:47 AM   #566
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

[COLOR="Blue"]((((((((((Jo & Julies & Moms))))))))))))))
Just stopping by to say hi and wish all of a wonderful week with lots of positive things happening and each mom will continue to thrive and flourish with their daughter's love...[
SIDE NOTE: I see my gastro oncologist, who did mny colon resection today to get my staples out...I will be soooo glad...these are starting to "itch" where the incision is healing.........
I see the gynecological oncologist who did my hystero on Friday...and hope I get a good report also.
I feel really good, strength and stamina improve daily. Showers still wear me out...make me have to just sit and rest a bit afterwards...but all in all, I am making excellent progress!....
Have an awesome day everyone...continue to fight the good fight, MOMS!!! I heart you all...xoxo...Clay/COLOR]
Old 01-03-2012, 04:53 PM   #567
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
[COLOR="Blue"]((((((((((Jo & Julies & Moms))))))))))))))
Just stopping by to say hi and wish all of a wonderful week with lots of positive things happening and each mom will continue to thrive and flourish with their daughter's love...[
SIDE NOTE: I see my gastro oncologist, who did mny colon resection today to get my staples out...I will be soooo glad...these are starting to "itch" where the incision is healing.........
I see the gynecological oncologist who did my hystero on Friday...and hope I get a good report also.
I feel really good, strength and stamina improve daily. Showers still wear me out...make me have to just sit and rest a bit afterwards...but all in all, I am making excellent progress!....
Have an awesome day everyone...continue to fight the good fight, MOMS!!! I heart you all...xoxo...Clay/COLOR]
Glad to hear you are doing so well, Clay. I wonder how they decide who they will stitch and who they will staple? Doctor's preference, maybe? I was stitiched.

+1 on the thoughts for Julie's and Jo's moms.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 11:02 AM   #568
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Saw the surgical oncologist yesterday...got staples removed...have almost as many (38) steri strips now...lol..incision looks good. I see him again in a month!
I am having (still) a pain deep in my right lower side....it is uncomfortable..and when I sit, sometimes it feels akin to something swollen, or inflamed in that area. I found out yesterday, they did indeed remove my appendix...soooo...maybe inflamed there OR from the deep digging gynie had to do to find ovary and fallopian on the right side??? Anyway, I was in bed, and asleep by 930pm last night..wore my butt out yesterday....lol...we have a two hr trip, one way, to go there...and have to go back Friday to see the gynie...
Anyway, I lost 37 lbs. throughout the whole ordeal...sooo....that is a good thing, right??? smiles...
Still being upbeat & positive and I will conquer this "pain" also. I will myself to heal, inside outward...and swim with the dolphins when the pain worsens...it is ALL good....
I heart you all....hugs to Jo & Julies and the MOMS!
DAPPER: it is usually the individual surgeon's choice....OR if a patient requests it..I would have preferred the sutures....just for a number of reasons...BUT staples is okay.....lol...
hugs n kisses to all...Clay
Old 01-04-2012, 04:52 PM   #569
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Saw the surgical oncologist yesterday...got staples removed...have almost as many (38) steri strips now...lol..incision looks good. I see him again in a month!
I am having (still) a pain deep in my right lower side....it is uncomfortable..and when I sit, sometimes it feels akin to something swollen, or inflamed in that area. I found out yesterday, they did indeed remove my appendix...soooo...maybe inflamed there OR from the deep digging gynie had to do to find ovary and fallopian on the right side??? Anyway, I was in bed, and asleep by 930pm last night..wore my butt out yesterday....lol...we have a two hr trip, one way, to go there...and have to go back Friday to see the gynie...
Anyway, I lost 37 lbs. throughout the whole ordeal...sooo....that is a good thing, right??? smiles...
Still being upbeat & positive and I will conquer this "pain" also. I will myself to heal, inside outward...and swim with the dolphins when the pain worsens...it is ALL good....
I heart you all....hugs to Jo & Julies and the MOMS!
DAPPER: it is usually the individual surgeon's choice....OR if a patient requests it..I would have preferred the sutures....just for a number of reasons...BUT staples is okay.....lol...
hugs n kisses to all...Clay
Hey, Clay.

Yeah, they took my appendix, too. He said it as a By the way, while we were in there we figured we might as well take your appendix out.

I wasn't sure how to feel about that. I felt almost violated or something. I mean, I understand the appendix has been found to have no real use, but if it is a standard procedure type of thing, while not mention it before the surgery? I thought it was kind of strange.

Did you ask the doc about the pain?

Old 01-04-2012, 05:14 PM   #570
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Hey, Clay.

Yeah, they took my appendix, too. He said it as a By the way, while we were in there we figured we might as well take your appendix out.

I wasn't sure how to feel about that. I felt almost violated or something. I mean, I understand the appendix has been found to have no real use, but if it is a standard procedure type of thing, while not mention it before the surgery? I thought it was kind of strange.

Did you ask the doc about the pain?

hey DAPPER:
I had asked them to please repair a hernia from my gallbladder surg from March 2010 (I have a 12 inch scar from that...since he was going to be right in the area...to possibly save me a further surgery at some point..and he said NO. I asked the gynie if she would remove the appendix while she was there...she said she would BUT according to the operative report/path report I got yesterday, HE did remove my appendix. I wasn't aware of it while in hosp and they did not tell county they took them when each surgeon came out and spoke to her post op.
As for the pain, it has beent here since post op..and I mentioned it to both surgeons every day...I get anything from "it's where they had to dig deep to get ovary & fallopian tube, to it's where they stitched you up inside after surgery to "it's a pulled muscle"...anyway, when I told Dr. Camp yesterday, he said to call him ASAP if I develop and nausea/vomiting, chills, or fever OR if pain worsens....sooo.....
I am going to ask the gynie oncol Fri to do an US of the area....it is like a burning, searing, stabbing kind of pain that is almost constant, and at times feels like the area is "swollen"...
Anyway I am afebrile (without fever) and NO n/v/c/f....and it is no worse..it actually "eased up" some today...feels best when I am lying wiht legs outstretched and NOT sitting....
I am sure it is all within normal for this type of surgery and will abate eventually....smiles...
Thanks for the words and your support my friend..and that tip about me lying on left side to get the bowels going post op...county remembered it, and made sure I did it..smiles...
Have an awesome day my friend...hugs..Clay
Old 01-04-2012, 05:17 PM   #571
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
hey DAPPER:
I had asked them to please repair a hernia from my gallbladder surg from March 2010 (I have a 12 inch scar from that...since he was going to be right in the area...to possibly save me a further surgery at some point..and he said NO. I asked the gynie if she would remove the appendix while she was there...she said she would BUT according to the operative report/path report I got yesterday, HE did remove my appendix. I wasn't aware of it while in hosp and they did not tell county they took them when each surgeon came out and spoke to her post op.
As for the pain, it has beent here since post op..and I mentioned it to both surgeons every day...I get anything from "it's where they had to dig deep to get ovary & fallopian tube, to it's where they stitched you up inside after surgery to "it's a pulled muscle"...anyway, when I told Dr. Camp yesterday, he said to call him ASAP if I develop and nausea/vomiting, chills, or fever OR if pain worsens....sooo.....
I am going to ask the gynie oncol Fri to do an US of the area....it is like a burning, searing, stabbing kind of pain that is almost constant, and at times feels like the area is "swollen"...
Anyway I am afebrile (without fever) and NO n/v/c/f....and it is no worse..it actually "eased up" some today...feels best when I am lying wiht legs outstretched and NOT sitting....
I am sure it is all within normal for this type of surgery and will abate eventually....smiles...
Thanks for the words and your support my friend..and that tip about me lying on left side to get the bowels going post op...county remembered it, and made sure I did it..smiles...
Have an awesome day my friend...hugs..Clay
Got it. Ok, hang in there. Keep on keeping on. One day at a time.

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 08:50 PM   #572
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hello Everyone! My Mom, like Jo's, is an eating machine. She saw the nurse practitioner today and all her tests look great. She has lost all her hair and she is pretty bummed about that. We got her a bunch of hats and she is playing with her scarves so she will be stylish as usual.

Next week she starts the second round of chemotherapy. I am taking next Friday off to clean and help out. She was happy to hear that.

So happy to hear everyone is feeling so well. Here is to a healthy 2012! Thank you very much for all the prayers and well wishes.
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 10:54 PM   #573
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieisafemme View Post
Hello Everyone! My Mom, like Jo's, is an eating machine. She saw the nurse practitioner today and all her tests look great. She has lost all her hair and she is pretty bummed about that. We got her a bunch of hats and she is playing with her scarves so she will be stylish as usual.

Next week she starts the second round of chemotherapy. I am taking next Friday off to clean and help out. She was happy to hear that.

So happy to hear everyone is feeling so well. Here is to a healthy 2012! Thank you very much for all the prayers and well wishes.
Julie, you and your Mom are in my thoughts and prayers. Great to hear she is doing so well. Jean
Old 01-04-2012, 11:10 PM   #574
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Clay, Julie, Jo...all of this wonderful news is inspiring and, like Jean, I am so happy to hear how well everyone is responding to their current situations. Let's keep it up!! XOXO, Novela <3
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 10:46 AM   #575
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Wow I had some reading to catch up on.

Jo and Julie - so glad to hear your mom's are doing so well! They are blessed to have you.

So glad to hear everyone is doing so great.

So far 2012 has sucked. My grandma lost her battle with lung cancer Jan 1. I went to the Dr on Tuesday. He sent me Wednesday for a endoscopy and colonoscopy. He was worried about some issues I am having and stomach cancer. The Dr took a biopsy from my esophagus and removed 3 polyps and now the 7-10 day wait begins. On a good note: I have lost 16 pds since Thanksgiving.

Last edited by deb_U_taunt; 01-05-2012 at 10:52 AM. Reason: spelling
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 10:49 AM   #576
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

((((((((((((((((((debby)))))))))))))))))))))
Our condolences on losing Nana.......
We hold you in all of our hearts and prayers...and keep us posted...this too shall pass..and your test results will be good....hugs my friend....Clay
Old 01-05-2012, 11:45 AM   #577
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Julie, so happy to hear your mom is feeling better, enjoy.

Deb, gotcha in my prayers kid. Hit me up if you need to talk...
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 06:57 PM   #578
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debby View Post

Jo and Julie - so glad to hear your mom's are doing so well! They are blessed to have you.

So far 2012 has sucked. My grandma lost her battle with lung cancer Jan 1. I went to the Dr on Tuesday. He sent me Wednesday for a endoscopy and colonoscopy. He was worried about some issues I am having and stomach cancer. The Dr took a biopsy from my esophagus and removed 3 polyps and now the 7-10 day wait begins. On a good note: I have lost 16 pds since Thanksgiving.
I'm sorry you lost your grandmother and some other scary stuff is happening. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Congratulations on the weight loss. I personally gained weight after my treatment stopped (I needed to gain after surgery, but not after my 6 months of chemo). I think I had gotten so used to eating high caloric food, as it only every other week that I did have mouth sores, that when I could eat again, this time I just didn't stop!

The 25 lbs I lost due to surgery was too much, but it would have been nice to have not gained all of it back. The last 10 came back on after chemo (which is the amount I would like to not have put back on).

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 08:55 PM   #579
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debby View Post

Debby, Keeping you in my bestest thoughts and prayers--I know how agonizing it is to wait for results. Jean
Old 01-06-2012, 08:08 AM   #580
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

I wouldn't be so nervous about the results, even with him saying all 3 are precancerous, if he hadn't tagged one site and after everything else that has happened in the last year.
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post: