Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 07-19-2012, 10:55 AM   #1201
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
Good morning peeps, I think the heat is finally gone!!! Yahoo! Now I don't have to feel like food in a frying pan. hope you all have a wonderful day!!
Dear Fried Food,

I like you. Did I just say that? OK, well it’s the truth. But, since I had my gall bladder removed in 2002, I have seen a serious lack of you I in my life. While this is likely for the best, I will say that I miss your hot, rich tasty bits in my mouth. Studies show you are not good for my health as an increase of LDL, that's the bad cholesterol, can lead to heart failure. But, how can that be? How can it be that if I like you so much that you could possibly lead to the failure of my heart? Where is the fairness in that? le sigh

However, other studies have shown that doing something you like, that you like a lot, creates these things called endorphins. They say endorphins resemble opiates in their abilities to produce analgesia which leads to a feeling of well-being and happiness.
And, isn’t that exactly what we are all seeking? ????

In pondering these juxtaposed aspects of you, Fried Food, I will settle for now on knowing that finding that perfect balance will likely be most advantageous for us both. So, maybe this move into slightly cooler temperatures is just what the doctor ordered.

Eating spinach salad tonight,
~Bleu
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2012, 10:58 AM   #1202
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

farmers tan = hard worker ~~ just saying
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2012, 12:20 PM   #1203
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Bleu, as you get older the food choices get less and less. I'm lucky to have the job I do because it keeps me away from a lot of health problems.
Hey ~Ocean, yup I am a very hard worker. I go to the beach to tan my feet.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2012, 03:10 PM   #1204
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
That was me... crushing on you... silly.
Awwww I am so tickled. Thank you Sleepy, darlin!
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2012, 03:13 PM   #1205
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

1. I'm hungry for bad food now. I wonder why?
2. Hey peeps!
3. The crushers keep on coming in. Yahoo!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2012, 03:15 PM   #1206
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Hi crushers and crushees! It has been a fantastically beautiful day!

So I only got my hair trimmed not hacked off. I think going from really long hair to a pixie cut would have put me into cardiac arrest. lol. I would have totally regretted it once the colder weather got here, too.

How is everyone this evening?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2012, 09:00 PM   #1207
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Hello all,
It's been a long week and my Friday the 13th put me in the hospital and I just got out today. I hope all is well with you. I don't have any crushes going on right now, although one of the night nurses was very cute.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2012, 09:27 PM   #1208
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

(((((Julien )))))) I hope u r ok .. whats wrong ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2012, 09:33 PM   #1209
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

lol. i just seen the feet tanning mr. nice guy ~~ lucky for u they have spray on tans now ~~ umm dont go in the rain tho ... just saying ~
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2012, 03:22 AM   #1210
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

The last time I went to the beach someone yelled to take my socks off. Needless to say I didn't have any on. Lol
Old 07-20-2012, 04:04 AM   #1211
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Default crushing

on a couple three butches at the moment they know who they are I feel squishy!

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2012, 07:36 AM   #1212
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

big huge crush n i cant wait to see him tonight

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2012, 08:11 AM   #1213
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

I love on 4 constantly.

I'm crushing hard on a 5th
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2012, 10:05 PM   #1214
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
i think they should bring drive - in -theaters back ~~ just saying.
We have one, was recently renovated and is running regular movies. So far, just went with a friend. Keep thinking how great it would be with a butch. Bah, I am not supposed to use my left hand/arm for a week. But I had to chime in. Okay, back to lurking.

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2012, 02:10 AM   #1215
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Hey to all my peeps!! It's Saturday and I know all you probably have plans. I just want to say...have fun!! Eat a burger or take a stroll on the beach for me. I'll be delivering the mail as usual. Oh and keep crushing.
Old 07-21-2012, 03:28 PM   #1216
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Ok people! Where the heck are you? Hey, maybe this bumping and keeping the crush thread going is helping people find love? Hmmm, I wonder?
It better be because I want to go to a wedding. I've never been to one before. So let's get to snapping! Lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2012, 04:12 PM   #1217
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
It better be because I want to go to a wedding. I've never been to one before. So let's get to snapping! Lol
Alright people, lets help Mr Nice Guy out, get those crushes going. Let them know. How can there be a wedding if no one lets the other know they are interested??

I have lots of crushes, but I am taking a break. I've done enough damage for a bit. May be back in again one day.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2012, 06:24 PM   #1218
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

I also crush on greco.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2012, 06:40 PM   #1219
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

good choice breezy just saying ~~
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2012, 07:30 PM   #1220
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Hello crushers... I so want to be crushed on tonight.. who's available.. lol

Okay seriously though... hope all of you are doing well.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post: