1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dirty Minds....

*G* Okay, so....new game!!! I was thinkin' - I love my dirty mind. I love other people's dirty minds..and I love playing in those wonderfully woven dirty thoughts - even if they aren't about sex....so.

What if...we were to describe the sexuality/sensuality of something, without it being something sexual or sensual?

I am copying a few of my posts from the "Dear *" thread to give you ideas. I was thinking for the game, we could do Dear **** (number of letters in the word you are writing to, to help us guess).

Only rules:

Nothing Hateful
They can't be aimed at people, only at inanimate objects
AND! Have Fun!!!!!!!!!

Dear Bath,

From the moment I laid eyes on your glistening waters, winking at me in the candle light, I knew you had to be mine. I couldn't wait to slip into you, engulfing myself in your essence. Letting you caress me softly with every little movement. You were hot and steamy at first, almost torching my skin with your touch. After a while you cooled off some, but still kept that underlying warmth. You were never cold to me. I could have soaked in your serenity all night long. Thanks for being there.

Peacefully,
Happy and Renewed

Dear Sleep,

Just one night, I long for you to be fully mine. I will happily give myself to you fully. You can savage my body and own my mind. You can slip in, lay me down and have your way with me until the time comes that I must force myself away from you, crawling out of bed, and beginning a new day..I know that you will not come so easily to me. You don't these days. When you have finally taken me, it's not long before I am left wanting for more, begging you to not stop...yet you do...and I find myself..awake.

I'll be waiting...
Ever,
Stuck in Insomnia

Dear Sleep,

Since you would not come to me this evening, I shall come to you. I just hope when I get to our meeting place you will be ready for me. Please..take me.

Only slightly,
Desperate
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 06:06 PM   #2
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Dear ****,

I slipped into your silky softness early this evening. I was ready for a quiet evening at home, and you beckoned to me from afar. You wrapped yourself around me, touching me so softly, I almost wondered if you were there. I love the way you move with my body. You stay the perfect shade of red..and baby, we look good together!

Sincerely,
Happily Covered by You
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 06:34 PM   #3
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

*Laughing* I embarrassed myself writing one of these & had to delete it before I posted it! But! I will add more later!! Come play!!!!! You can either guess or write your own, several can be going at once!!!
Old 11-13-2010, 06:37 PM   #4
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Dear :

Oh how love the sweet taste of you. The softness of you to the touch. And when all of you is gone. A sweet satisfaction follows. I will always crave and desire you my sweet...

All My Love,
A Chocolate Ho Ho Lover
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 06:41 PM   #5
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
Dear :

Oh how love the sweet taste of you. The softness of you to the touch. And when all of you is gone. A sweet satisfaction follows. I will always crave and desire you my sweet...

All My Love,
A Chocolate Ho Ho Lover
mmmm, especially the creamy center, right??
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 06:43 PM   #6
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post
mmmm, especially the creamy center, right??
ESPECIALLY there
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 06:54 PM   #7
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Dear ******,

Your juices dripped all over my hand as I peeled your layers off. The second you touched my tongue, your sweetness brought a smile to my lips. You were delicious to the last drop!!! Your slices were perfection!

Always,
In the Mood for your Flavor
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 06:56 PM   #8
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Dear XXXXXX,

You have this energy flowing through you that shines bright. Even as I sit in darkness, you never cease to illuminate my being. As my fingertips glide across your smoothness I can read every emotion from within you as though they were my own. You open windows to the soul of the world and guide me through unlimited pleasure.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 06:57 PM   #9
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
Dear ******,

Your juices dripped all over my hand as I peeled your layers off. The second you touched my tongue, your sweetness brought a smile to my lips. You were delicious to the last drop!!! Your slices were perfection!

Always,
Awesome LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 07:07 PM   #10
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Dear ******,

Always,
The orange, you're talking about the orange? right?

I need a shower, the cool, slippery, tingly......
Old 11-13-2010, 07:09 PM   #11
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Dear ******,

Always,

Oh My .........
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 07:38 PM   #12
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post
The orange, you're talking about the orange? right?

I need a shower, the cool, slippery, tingly......
*laughing* I adored this post!!!
Old 11-13-2010, 07:39 PM   #13
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Devil View Post
Dear XXXXXX,

You have this energy flowing through you that shines bright. Even as I sit in darkness, you never cease to illuminate my being. As my fingertips glide across your smoothness I can read every emotion from within you as though they were my own. You open windows to the soul of the world and guide me through unlimited pleasure.
I LOVE it!! A candle, yes?
The Following User Says Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 07:46 PM   #14
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Dear ******,
I lean in and feel warmth surround me...
As I step closer your wetness begins to rain down on me...
I lean further in and you run down my face...
I turn around and let you rain down into my mouth...
Oh the places you touch me...

Sincerely...
She who enjoys it hot and wet
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 07:48 PM   #15
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
Dear ******,
I lean in and feel warmth surround me...
As I step closer your wetness begins to rain down on me...
I lean further in and you run down my face...
I turn around and let you rain down into my mouth...
Oh the places you touch me...

Sincerely...
She who enjoys it hot and wet
What a perfect shower!! Please, keep 'em coming!!! (All right dirty minders, I meant POSTS!!!)
Old 11-13-2010, 09:06 PM   #16
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Dear ****,

I slipped into your silky softness early this evening. I was ready for a quiet evening at home, and you beckoned to me from afar. You wrapped yourself around me, touching me so softly, I almost wondered if you were there. I love the way you move with my body. You stay the perfect shade of red..and baby, we look good together!

Sincerely,
Happily Covered by You

ah... this one sounded like this wonderful friend i used to have... the ends of her rope would just touch me at mid thigh when i would move... because she was short... i always thought she was cute... she went from a vibrant blue to a faded blue so fast it seemed... oh damn... and you shouldve seen her hole.

the best robe ever...
(was it a robe? or am i fantasizing in left field???)
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 09:13 PM   #17
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlin View Post
ah... this one sounded like this wonderful friend i used to have... the ends of her rope would just touch me at mid thigh when i would move... because she was short... i always thought she was cute... she went from a vibrant blue to a faded blue so fast it seemed... oh damn... and you shouldve seen her hole.

the best robe ever...
(was it a robe? or am i fantasizing in left field???)
*G* Indeed, there is nothing like a good robe!! (Very well said, btw!)
The Following User Says Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 09:18 PM   #18
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

dear ******...

i love your scent... i hear you in the kitchen when i awaken and my senses automatically respond... following your smell... i hear the noises you make as you prepare yourself for me... i can only stand and stare most days... my mouth watering in anticipation of your heat as i put you in my mouth... my tongue burning from your touch... warming my entire body as you slide down my throat... i swallow all of you... enjoying you while you are hot... licking my lips to catch the last luscious creamy drips in my mouth... i want you today as i did yesterday... damn... i think i need more of you...

i love you always...
the one who keeps you grounded
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 09:21 PM   #19
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Quote:
*Laughing* I embarrassed myself writing one of these & had to delete it before I posted it! But! I will add more later!! Come play!!!!! You can either guess or write your own, several can be going at once!!!

dang... reading your examples... i really would like to know what you couldnt post!!!

cmon... you can tell us...
we wont tell anyone else....
trust us
The Following User Says Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 09:23 PM   #20
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlin View Post

dang... reading your examples... i really would like to know what you couldnt post!!!

cmon... you can tell us...
we wont tell anyone else....
trust us

Don't tell....keep it a secret