Old 10-30-2010, 03:36 PM   #101
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post
wheel cleaner, razor blades, mints, batteries, eye pencil, in that order, LOL
I think shopping with you could be fun.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2010, 03:37 PM   #102
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,551 Times in 3,956 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

dog food
dog treats
napkins
Old 10-30-2010, 03:43 PM   #103
CherryFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
On good days, in love. On bad days--well, there are no bad days with hym...

CherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation History of...

I bought a cup of coffee (Papua New Guinea, light roast) and a two cookies (palmeras) to eat with the coffee while I researched this great question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteFemme View Post

Why do they call it CANNING - when you are using JARS?

BRILLIANT QUESTION!

I had to check this question out---
(Thanks InfiniteFemme for creating a procrastination moment for me!)

What I have gathered is this: The concept and use of the term “canning” or “jar canning” came about before the creation of the 1810 “tin can”. I also gathered that the French were using the term “can” for “preserving food in bottles, like wine” for generations prior to 1810. People in the USA adopted the terms and concepts.

Thoughts of canning made me re-live my childhood for a moment.

As a child, I used to dread canning time... more than I used to dread dealing with the woodpile or extracting honey . The amount of work was intense. (I already have plans to avoid Medusa during canning season if we move to Ark. b/c canning scares me )

I would always get into trouble for doing something bad with the wax. I recall getting wax on the dog AND cat one year. Wow, did I catch hell for that. The dog was ok—she was a golden retriever like Gracie—but the cat freaked out. I was trying to make a wax caste of her paw. At the time, it made sense to do this. Well, the spitting cat ran off with the warm wax still on her paw and ended up on the carpet. I learned many valuable lessons during canning--- for example, WAX and CARPET is a BAD combination.

Another lesson I learned during canning season, WAX will NOT make you invisible if you cover your face, ears, neck, torso, arms, legs, and feet in it.
(I learned that valuable lesson at age 7)

On the other hand, the jams and jellies were very yummy in January--- minus the items that contained pineapple in them. One of my family members insisted in putting pineapple in everything because it was a rare fruit during the depression years. Trust me, blackberry jam and rhubarb jelly is gross when it contains huge chunks of pineapple. Then again, I may be biased because I am allergic to pineapple.
( Reasons not to avoid Medusa after canning is
finished...hmmm...YUM! can I help you eat that? )

….back to my coffee, cookies, and outdated textbook…
~CF
CherryFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CherryFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2010, 09:57 PM   #104
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

A new red tennis ball for the boy - 69 cents
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2010, 10:01 PM   #105
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryFemme View Post
I bought a cup of coffee (Papua New Guinea, light roast) and a two cookies (palmeras) to eat with the coffee while I researched this great question:

BRILLIANT QUESTION!

I had to check this question out---
(Thanks InfiniteFemme for creating a procrastination moment for me!)

What I have gathered is this: The concept and use of the term “canning” or “jar canning” came about before the creation of the 1810 “tin can”. I also gathered that the French were using the term “can” for “preserving food in bottles, like wine” for generations prior to 1810. People in the USA adopted the terms and concepts.

Thoughts of canning made me re-live my childhood for a moment.

As a child, I used to dread canning time... more than I used to dread dealing with the woodpile or extracting honey . The amount of work was intense. (I already have plans to avoid Medusa during canning season if we move to Ark. b/c canning scares me )

~CF
I think I might love you... Cherry Femme

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2010, 10:07 PM   #106
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I think shopping with you could be fun.
I'm he!! on wheels I tell ya!
Old 11-01-2010, 05:06 PM   #107
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Soap suppiles
Some awesome Halloween tableware for next year (clearance items)
2 Christmas gifts: a farting santa were giving to a friend
Old 11-01-2010, 05:42 PM   #108
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Eggs, heavy cream, Swiss cheese and a pie shell
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Old 11-01-2010, 08:19 PM   #109
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yummy Axe shower gel for my honey, toothpaste, and a couple of small notebooks for my food journal and workout log. Oh, and strawberry shortcake flavored gum.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:55 PM   #110
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Paid my vet bill,bought a fue groseries,gas for the car...oh doggie treats.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 11:56 PM   #111
blackboot

How Do You Identify?:
TransgenderMasculineQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
H with a y
Relationship Status:
fluxing the solder.

1 Highscore

blackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteFemme View Post
I think I might love you... Cherry Femme

I am going to share with you that the CherryFemme IS this fabulous. I am a lucky guy.

I bought a Burmese Ruby today. It is gorgeous.
blackboot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:59 PM   #112
DaddyDevon

How Do You Identify?:
xxxx

DaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST Reputation

Wooden dowels and eye bolts to make spreader bars. Can't wait to surprise my girl when she gets back from New York tomorrow.
DaddyDevon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaddyDevon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2010, 07:26 PM   #113
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

We got 2 tv dinners and some whole wheat sub rolls and played the Lotto.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2010, 07:28 PM   #114
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

A lottery ticket because the voices in my head told me to, and a diet coke.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2010, 07:54 PM   #115
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,588 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

two knit tops from Goodwill
Old 11-02-2010, 07:56 PM   #116
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

six long sleeved T-shirts
winter attire in the south

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2010, 09:04 PM   #117
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

A pair of grey jeans and a new lipstick and polish
Old 11-02-2010, 09:50 PM   #118
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

some dr pepper I cant lkive without it

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 05:10 PM   #119
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Thanked 1,297 Times in 400 Posts
SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

an egg sandwich and coffee for breakfast

Lunch, chicken sandwich w/ lemonade

6" Subway sandwich w/ a green tea and baked lays for dinner

Grocery store:

100 calorie chocolate breakfast muffins
Honest Teas (3 mango, 3 peach and 1 pomegranate)
Frozen meal steamers (roasted chicken verde & basil pesto)

Old 11-03-2010, 05:20 PM   #120
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

A powerball ticket

Cookies for the kids

Carrots

Celery

and

Gatorade
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buy, what did you buy today