Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 02-28-2014, 10:17 PM   #201
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
In the 70s, I discovered my maleness...long before any of this politically-correct/labeling shit; none of this bullshit is new to me, I'm just a natural male . I started deep street shit before half of you were in diapers frequenting underground bars. I had one affair after another in my youth. I was vocal then and I'm a forerunner and pioneer in vocalizing my sexuality during a decade when it was considered taboo and unheard of. I was the first in my community to be open about my male sexuality blowing away my upper-class family and the majority of the gay community when shit like this belonged to men only.
Really? More of this? What is a "natural male?" Is that in contrast to the "politically correct/labeling shit"? And who might that be? Transmen who are queer or who are politically active or who talk about gender in an open way. We have some of those folks here. Your comments are unclear enough for me to only suspect who you are dissing. But that's my guess.

And what is male sexuality? Being male does not say anything about your sexuality. Are you also speaking for gay men? You know about their sexuality? You can speak for them too?

Being a natural male means you fuck a lot of people? Is that what you are saying? If that isn't heteronormative, I don't know what is.

SO. TIRED. OF. THIS. FROM. YOU. OR. ANYONE.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2014, 03:57 PM   #202
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
In the 70s, I discovered my maleness...long before any of this politically-correct/labeling shit; none of this bullshit is new to me, I'm just a natural male . I started deep street shit before half of you were in diapers frequenting underground bars. I had one affair after another in my youth. I was vocal then and I'm a forerunner and pioneer in vocalizing my sexuality during a decade when it was considered taboo and unheard of. I was the first in my community to be open about my male sexuality blowing away my upper-class family and the majority of the gay community when shit like this belonged to men only. Fuck that, I turned heads and created controversy. The parties and sex were endless; balls for days with fun that lasted for 20 years.
I would like to respond to this again. What are you saying a "natural male" is? Someone who fucks lots of women? Someone who is not into "politically-correct/labeling shit," whatever that is? I am assuming it might include being respectful toward women and even people of color since that is not a priority of yours.

Again, male sexuality . . . what on earth does that mean? What "shit" are you talking about? Because once again, your post -- to the extent it can be deciphered -- sounds deeply heteronormative and arrogantly sexist.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2014, 05:25 PM   #203
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Thoreau View Post
graduated in 71....USAF .......... yes dick was up for election..could vote at age 18 and drink at 18........watergate.........
we left viet nam..after saying good bye to many friends....
a nickel bag of pot was only 5 dollars and u could gey 10 joints out of it.....
(well that is what i heard)
gallon of gas was 33.9 cents there was a shortage it went up to 49......... i could drive home on my honda 360T (500 miles) with $5.25 there were tolls to pay.
MASH was new........TB remotes had a 10 foot wire that was attached to the Tv..they called them clickers..cause they made a click click sound.
Cable TV was just beginning.....
The Goddess was the bars to go to in NYC, and peaches n bonnie n clydes....had my first orgasm at the Goddess (the drink)....fell in love every saturday night........
calculators were called adding machines..

telephones started making a sound if you got one with buttons....
the end of 70's craze was telephone sound songs.....(dont ask)

You woke up in 1972 to a song called "the happiest girl in the whole USA"

and in 1974 you streaked............ a ll neekid n stuff

a computer in 1974 took up the size of house to hold what you can on that little flash drive today..........

and Apple meant a fruit you picked off a tree.
Are you sure it was the Goddess and not the Duchess! Wow, Peaches, upper east side, how about Paula's and the Lib (burnt down). You didn't go to Sahara..worked there when I was young. So much fun... and memories. Not to mention Fire Island Pines and Cherry Grove.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2014, 10:55 PM   #204
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

In memory of my friend, Patrick

Pat, how often I have thought of you through the years and how much I have wanted a few more hours, days— times reminiscent of the youngest and happiest times of my life with you. We owned the world then, or so we thought. I have missed you—high school, the bar, parties, the music, and those talks long into the morning until sunrise.

It's been nearly 40 years, and I'm thinking of you more than ever. Friends ask, but I tell them I was never able to find you again. At times, I just close my eyes and go back to a winter night with you, when the snow fell silently, listening to you share your deepest secrets over wine and music. Your loves and hopes and desires...and...

and I can still see you in the kitchen opening another bottle of wine that night. Oh, the agony of a time long past, and the ecstasy of remembering as though it were yesterday. The world was innocent—and different and safer then.

I never stopped loving you, and it's so hard to miss you. Thank you for some of the best times of my life and the ecstasy of being young and free.

Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:54 AM   #205
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Thoreau View Post
graduated in 71....USAF .......... yes dick was up for election..could vote at age 18 and drink at 18........watergate.........
we left viet nam..after saying good bye to many friends....
a nickel bag of pot was only 5 dollars and u could gey 10 joints out of it.....
(well that is what i heard)
gallon of gas was 33.9 cents there was a shortage it went up to 49......... i could drive home on my honda 360T (500 miles) with $5.25 there were tolls to pay.
MASH was new........TB remotes had a 10 foot wire that was attached to the Tv..they called them clickers..cause they made a click click sound.
Cable TV was just beginning.....
The Goddess was the bars to go to in NYC, and peaches n bonnie n clydes....had my first orgasm at the Goddess (the drink)....fell in love every saturday night........
calculators were called adding machines..

telephones started making a sound if you got one with buttons....
the end of 70's craze was telephone sound songs.....(dont ask)

You woke up in 1972 to a song called "the happiest girl in the whole USA"

and in 1974 you streaked............ a ll neekid n stuff

a computer in 1974 took up the size of house to hold what you can on that little flash drive today..........

and Apple meant a fruit you picked off a tree.
I remember. Great post.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:56 PM   #206
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Butch who desires femme company.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Thanked 3,359 Times in 626 Posts
Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hah!

Old 04-01-2014, 10:21 PM   #207
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2014, 06:55 PM   #208
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation

Old 04-02-2014, 07:52 PM   #209
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

I had yellow walls, green shag carpet. The rainbow colors of fishnets hanging from my bedroom ceiling. Beads hanging in my doorway, a happy face light shade, a chain of old beer tabs strung around the room. Black light posters, an TV with an orange case, a record player that I played non stop and my own little place in this world. :-). I am thankful for those years. :-)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2014, 09:30 PM   #210
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,299 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Old 04-03-2014, 07:42 AM   #211
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Default Had such a huge crush on Lynda Carter!

But then again, who didn't?
Old 04-07-2014, 09:03 PM   #212
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gunne Sax Dresses

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2014, 09:07 PM   #213
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Old 06-06-2018, 01:15 AM   #214
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
My only response is, "oh lordy I hope so."
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 07:10 PM   #215
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 07:48 AM   #216
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Watergate, the beginning for the end of Nixon...

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 07:50 AM   #217
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Old 06-07-2020, 08:20 AM   #218
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I was in my 30s then. Remember it well. Great music.
Old 06-07-2020, 09:35 AM   #219
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Sesame Street during the 1970s (CBS: mini-doc-clip on 60 minutes)

I liked Miss Piggy, Kermit, the Swedish Chef, Fozzie Bear, Big Bird and Ernie and Bert.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2020, 12:43 AM   #220
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Granny glasses were all the rage......
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: