A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,781 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Yanno Ace, what about the women who espouse views like the men you mention in your post? That's what upsets me, as much as the men you mention. Women who support and stand behind men who have those jacked up, fucked up, views. Women, like the ones we've heard from in the current administration. For example, women who exemplify or personify that monster in office. I can think of several: including that horrible person who was head of press conferences - Sarah Sanders, Betsy Devos, and that other one who is married to the guy who absolutely hates 45 - I have no idea why they're married - they have NOTHING in common, politically or otherwise, it would seem. Women, who apparently are as horrible as the people you reference in republican politics.

But I agree with you. I cannot abide that type of mindset, the mindset these people operate by (no matter what political affiliation, but especially those of the republican persuasion).

In other news:

I can hardly believe the way some drivers drive in traffic. Why can't people be kind and thoughtful when it comes showing courtesy while driving?
Yes, agreed. Sometimes women are more upsetting because I expect better of them. As far as seeing more aggressive driving habits, I believe it to be a trickle down from the highest office of the land. More people have more and more anxiety amidst a bleaker future a la climate change, economic uncertainty, violent behavior basically ignored by our lawmakers. We are in a state of exhausted flux. My blood pressure has skyrocketed since this puke stole the reins.

I am getting hot stones massages once a week so my head doesn't explode.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 08:47 AM   #1662
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,087 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

The first thing that pissed me off this morning was when my sister told me that my nephew is getting bullied at school. He is 12 and his father is a Pacific Islander so he is dark skinned. The bully is calling him names like slant eyes. My nephew doesn't want my sister to call and report it. I told her to call right away.

The second thing is when I bring my mom to chemo I park in the ATC (ambulatory treatment center) lot. There are times when there are no spots. However, sometimes I see employees that park there. They are not suppose to. I complained via email a couple weeks ago. Today, the same person and another employee are parked there. I complained again today.

Both these things pissed me off!
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 05:54 PM   #1663
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

The way my sisters treat my mom. It’s absolutely deplorable. She’s 86 and has the onset of dementia. I guess she is no longer useful to them. They are going straight to hell on the front seat of the short bus!
Old 09-10-2019, 08:32 PM   #1664
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

My hair stylist taking WAY too long for a cut and color.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 11:29 PM   #1665
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

My new shoes came today and the box was smashed.....I bought a new hat last month and it came smashed too! wth is going on.... don't know exactly WHERE/when it gets smashed...but one went to the apt, one when to the pobox. sigh...
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 07:32 PM   #1666
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Humanity...in our current USA administration-

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/11/polit...ing/index.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-a...ricane-dorian/

https://www.theroot.com/trump-admini...-pu-1838044256
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2019, 09:09 PM   #1667
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Little anger and a lot of fear

I stopped for fuel at 6:30 am this morning on the way to PT. I was fueling up and organizing my stuff in the truck and kept hearing a distant voice say excuse me sir. I paid no attention to it until it got louder. I swung around and saw a man standing there 3 feet from me mumbling something about losing something. It was pitch black outside and raining. My adrenaline went from 0 to one million and I went into fight or flight mode. Suddenly I heard myself cussing at him and he slowly backed up still mumbling. I don't normally cuss so I know that I was ready to fight a stranger. It was a scary situation but once at PT I was safe and happy.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2019, 10:55 PM   #1668
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
settled and content

RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

this is why i hate renting from big corporations...

1. there are rules about your dogs put in place for a reason. The first rule about your dogs is they MUST BE LEASHED! the second... you MUST pick up their POOP!..

so tonight while walking my dog (who is a bullied/abused rescue) two clowns are walking two small dogs in the parking lot. Well the golden retriever who is chained to the porch of a trailer park...(oh hey they wont confiscate the dog because there is a dog house he is chained to...(mumbles: a$$holes).. is barking at someone walking... so Pete starts barking...right? then two said dogs in the parking lot where two men are getting out of their car did not leash them...the littlest stars barking and PETE is in formation and backing back.. Difference is... My dog is leashed... so said yappy dog with really bad owners bolts across the drive to confront MY dog..who was bullied by small dogs..

boom...in action: Rebel swoops Pete up..and stupid bully dog is STILL trying to get him by using my leg to jump up to reach. Dumb owner finally gets there...all while i am spewing that's why there are rules in place.. No apology from really bad dog dad... smh...what is WRONG with people just because you name your dog angel, or princess dogs NOT mean they are not damien! AND just because YOU think they wont bite.. you don't know every situation.....

no apology from them either.. people in Kansas are rude AF! this is not the first or only manners issue i had.

Grocery stores... they just walk right in front of you... as you're looking at a shelf..or they park their cart there and have ZERO sense of "ooh i could be in someone's way"

cabin in the woods sounds better and better every darn day! sorry for the rant... it has been a long week.. and this story is simply the tip of the iceberg
The Following User Says Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 07:07 PM   #1669
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Not quite pissed but damn close...

Have a leaky tub faucet and had to replace the cartridge within. Those Delta f*ckers run from $30 to $70 but can go over $100. That's some serious f'ing markup.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 12:01 PM   #1670
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDyke View Post
this is why i hate renting from big corporations...

1. there are rules about your dogs put in place for a reason. The first rule about your dogs is they MUST BE LEASHED! the second... you MUST pick up their POOP!..

so tonight while walking my dog (who is a bullied/abused rescue) two clowns are walking two small dogs in the parking lot. Well the golden retriever who is chained to the porch of a trailer park...(oh hey they wont confiscate the dog because there is a dog house he is chained to...(mumbles: a$$holes).. is barking at someone walking... so Pete starts barking...right? then two said dogs in the parking lot where two men are getting out of their car did not leash them...the littlest stars barking and PETE is in formation and backing back.. Difference is... My dog is leashed... so said yappy dog with really bad owners bolts across the drive to confront MY dog..who was bullied by small dogs..

boom...in action: Rebel swoops Pete up..and stupid bully dog is STILL trying to get him by using my leg to jump up to reach. Dumb owner finally gets there...all while i am spewing that's why there are rules in place.. No apology from really bad dog dad... smh...what is WRONG with people just because you name your dog angel, or princess dogs NOT mean they are not damien! AND just because YOU think they wont bite.. you don't know every situation.....

no apology from them either.. people in Kansas are rude AF! this is not the first or only manners issue i had.

Grocery stores... they just walk right in front of you... as you're looking at a shelf..or they park their cart there and have ZERO sense of "ooh i could be in someone's way"

cabin in the woods sounds better and better every darn day! sorry for the rant... it has been a long week.. and this story is simply the tip of the iceberg
I agree gemme. I should file a complaint. However it is a huge complex. It was dark. And i did not follow which apartment they went in to

Thanks though!
Old 11-10-2019, 12:42 PM   #1671
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Not quite pissed but damn close...

Have a leaky tub faucet and had to replace the cartridge within. Those Delta f*ckers run from $30 to $70 but can go over $100. That's some serious f'ing markup.
Suck it up buttercup. All of those cartridges are that much. Its called job security. And continuous profits
The Following User Says Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 08:36 PM   #1672
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

😳

Some of y'all are gonna keel over and die if y'all don't chill out. Life is too short to be mad all the time including over petty stuff.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2019, 11:23 PM   #1673
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

You're kidding right? Iol That was ironic humor, correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
😳

Some of y'all are gonna keel over and die if y'all don't chill out. Life is too short to be mad all the time including over petty stuff.
Old 11-14-2019, 12:19 AM   #1674
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
You're kidding right? Iol That was ironic humor, correct?
Nope not kidding. 😆
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2019, 12:56 AM   #1675
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Okie dokie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Nope not kidding. 😆
Old 11-14-2019, 11:28 AM   #1676
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Damned VA pharmacy.

How many people do I have to call to get a straight answer to my question???

~Theo~ ........who is quickly running out of patience.
Old 11-28-2019, 02:22 AM   #1677
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I've been looking for a truck for about 18 months. Probably the last one I will buy. What pisses me off is that the sales people either think I'm stupid or they try to sell me something I don't want.

You're wasting my time and yours. I know what I want, I won't settle. I probably know more about Ford trucks than you do. Seems the men want to talk down to me and most of the women have very little truck knowledge. I finally have found 2 ladies and 3 guys who understand what I'm looking for.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2019, 03:28 AM   #1678
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Okie dokie!
Uh yup.

(pulling a hay straw from the nearest bush, chomping down on the fresh end staring away into oblivion blankly)
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 04:25 PM   #1679
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Irks me off to no end......

~~~
Lately, the news stations are only carrying part of the Coronavirus Task Force Briefings. THEN they go back to the anchors who feel it's their duty to expound
and pontificate on just what's been said! Yesterday in fact CNN, ABC, and MSNBC all cut away around the same time and returned to their anchors.

George, Wolf, (I forget who was on duty on MSNBC) I'm smart enough to understand, as I assume most of your other viewers are as well. I don't need you to spend the next hour explaining and re-hashing!

I want to hear all the questions reporters are asking these task force members or Trump and hear what THEY have to say NOT YOU!!!!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 09:10 PM   #1680
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~~
Lately, the news stations are only carrying part of the Coronavirus Task Force Briefings. THEN they go back to the anchors who feel it's their duty to expound
and pontificate on just what's been said! Yesterday in fact CNN, ABC, and MSNBC all cut away around the same time and returned to their anchors.

George, Wolf, (I forget who was on duty on MSNBC) I'm smart enough to understand, as I assume most of your other viewers are as well. I don't need you to spend the next hour explaining and re-hashing!

I want to hear all the questions reporters are asking these task force members or Trump and hear what THEY have to say NOT YOU!!!!
MSNBC did it again today!

I have nothing again Chuck Todd in fact I enjoy him BUT let the briefing end before you feel the need to jump in!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote