Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 08-30-2022, 02:31 PM   #1
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,986 Times in 9,937 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Global Warming Climate Crisis: The Good, Bad & Very Ugly.

Over the past few weeks, I have seen lots of news coverage concerning terrifying outcomes concerning the on-going climate crisis.

We have rising sea water issues, heat index issues, clean drinking water issues, farm lands so dry no farmer can mass produce crops to feed people anywhere in the world.

This week, the entire Left Coast of the US is enduring heat waves that no one can endure (front page headlines over on CNN, right now).

Yesterday I saw headline news concerning the state of California, how gasoline type cars will be banned in 10 years or so. That is scary because right now there is serious water concerns for not only the Southwest of the US, but you cant have electric car charging stations when electricity is still grnerated primarily by water. Solar and wind energy is on the rise, but water issues will be the most powerful war over natural resource management... i think, by far.

Anyway, I felt led to create a forum board column for members to participate in, as we all try to do what we can to survive.

Feel free to tell us how climate change is impacting you where you live, ok?

In Oregon, we are enduring terrible heat waves but last winter and this past spring the neglected news story was being inundated with crazy, bad a$$ rainfall and near flooding emergencies. This winter may well be the harbinger of bad weather news.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: