Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 11-01-2010, 09:15 PM   #4441
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
Wishing I had a cheat sheet to life...It gets way to complex for me.
I don't have a cheat sheet but, I have 38 years of notes. If you have notes for your life up to now, maybe we could trade and live off of each others notes. It might help, it might really mess us both up. I'm pretty sure it would be fun though.

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:05 AM   #4442
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,878 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Voting, GO VOTE
Old 11-02-2010, 09:23 AM   #4443
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

getting off at 3 to go vote woo

oh and then maybe sushi with my friend
then a halloween store to find clearance sale on a french maid costume ;D
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Softly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2010, 06:06 PM   #4444
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

After a lot of soul searching, making lists, and looking back at what has taken place, I have come to the decision that what has happened the last few days is truly for the best. I always questioned myself, always hoped she would want to be with me, always put my friends off to spend every minute I could with her, always gave her the best of me, and always knew what I was involved in was never going to go anywhere. She never wanted to be with me the way I wanted to be with her. I am happy to say that I am looking forward to getting back to the old G, and happy to know that somewhere out there, there is a woman that DOES want to be with me; we just haven't met yet.

There is hope....I just have to stay positive!
Old 11-02-2010, 06:10 PM   #4445
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,772 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My honey and I are making big changes and I'm proud of both of us.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2010, 06:14 PM   #4446
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Mentally preparing to move again...not because I have to or necessarily want to, but because I need to...

Loving my sister beyond any possible words could express

An upcoming visit/vacation

My interview tomorrow....

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2010, 07:12 PM   #4447
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,615 Times in 3,974 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Mr Smitty is sick. He has been sneezing and sneezing. Now he is laying on my blanket with me instead of on the back of the couch AND he is letting Eleanor Beatric Hannibal James lay next to him..TOUCHING HIM. I know he is really sick...

gonna call the vet in the AM
Old 11-02-2010, 07:13 PM   #4448
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

The list my boss is keeping on my colors continues...this is getting creepier. I have started going in her office without my glasses - can't see a foot in front of me without them.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2010, 12:10 AM   #4449
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Were it me, I'd mess with her mind and wear psychedelic colors tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
The list my boss is keeping on my colors continues...this is getting creepier. I have started going in her office without my glasses - can't see a foot in front of me without them.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2010, 12:23 AM   #4450
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

I'm wondering if the Tea Party

came to a Tea Dance,

would it be an Alice in Wonderland experience?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2010, 12:54 AM   #4451
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Family
Friends
Future
... WOW...guess "F" words are on my brain...
hmmm yep for sure
Old 11-03-2010, 02:00 AM   #4452
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Crumby night for Democrats, but here, my candidates won! But, where the hell were all those under 30 voters that were a major factor in Obama getting elected? Thinking about the large numbers of them graduating and not being able to find a job. Then there is DADT. Many other issues that probably have them ticked off.

But, in quite a few races in which Tea Bag candidates were defeated (main one would be Reid & Angle in Nevada, but also here in CA between Brown & Whitman), I see the Latino vote as critical. This is a voting block that I believe will make or break Obama for re-election. I love it that it is rising to a more powerful level in US politics. It's about time!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2010, 04:19 AM   #4453
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranzman View Post
Were it me, I'd mess with her mind and wear psychedelic colors tomorrow.
If I had something psychedelic and office appropriate that would certainly be fun. Alas, the wildest thing I own for the office has a small tiger stripe and I wore that Friday.

Of course I could go all Picasso on her and have a blue period.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2010, 05:00 AM   #4454
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

December, is on My mind.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2010, 05:10 AM   #4455
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

he is on my mind.. and hoping his appointment goes well today, that the drains are taken out, and so happy to have been part of this with him..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 05:36 AM   #4456
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

I'll have to get back to an answer to this thread.

Currently, I have no mind today...I'm exhausted and hoping this caffeine kicks in soon...Stay tuned...
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:43 AM   #4457
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

On My Mind Right Now :

How much I love this rain

How fast this year has gone by

How happy I am that it is HUMP DAY
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:45 AM   #4458
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

* UPDATE *

The caffeine kicked in...I'm ready to go....Wherever, whenever...Just name it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
I'll have to get back to an answer to this thread.

Currently, I have no mind today...I'm exhausted and hoping this caffeine kicks in soon...Stay tuned...
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:08 AM   #4459
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

no coffee this morning for me, I am up at the crack of dawn and puppies are barking

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:15 AM   #4460
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

how much i enjoy my new place... far cry from the apartment i spent two years in.. chilly outside, fire still burning from last night, i hear birds instead of traffic, coffe is perfect this morning... just lovin life.
asphaltcowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to asphaltcowboi For This Useful Post: