~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Busy, Content, Happy & Unavailable

Thanked 23,395 Times in 7,462 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Wearing: cream coloured yoga leggings and a matching long sleeved top, fuzzy slipper socks, and an black quilted zip jacket-type vest, and lazy day hair (curly locks).

Eating/Drinking: I just had a light lunch of an cup of homemade Black Eye'd pea soup and topped with Hemp Hearts. Water over crushed ice.

Listening to: the fan circulating the air and the gentle tingling of chimes out on the patio deck.

Smell like: most likely a touch of musky sweat (went for a walk to get the mail and moved all the patio deck plants and furniture back inside the house).

Last website: Here and YouTube.

Thinking about: weekend plans (spending time with family friends).

Last person who made you smile: my mom and oldest son.

Leaving for: I'm taking an afternoon break right now, so probably practice games in the arcade, then settle in for the evening and work on some art projects I've been working on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 07:00 PM   #6302
theoddz
Senior Citizen

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 8,212 Times in 1,974 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation

Wearing: Navy blue shorts and a red Nautica t-shirt.

Eating/Drinking: A 40 oz. metal Buccee's insulated mug full of ice water.

Listening to: The Platter's Greatest Hits

Smell like: Sweat and fresh cut grass, with a slight scent of Christian Dior's Farenheit

Last website: Youtube

Thinking about: Taking mahhh wife to the upcoming Texas State Fair and riding the ferris wheel with her and sneaking some smoochies!!

Last person who made you smile: My beautiful wife.

Leaving for: Nowhere. I'm going to take a shower and have a quiet evening of television at home.

~Theo~
Old 09-17-2018, 07:11 PM   #6303
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Busy, Content, Happy & Unavailable

Thanked 23,395 Times in 7,462 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Today, I dressed up in my multicolor print dress shirt and wore my winter fleece lined leggings and didn't even bother fixing my wonky curly hair (it's on the fritz, LOL).

After I took care of several business items of interest, I went shopping at Trader Joe's. So tonight I'm having Spanakopita, and a few Norwegian seeded crackers with Sesame Butter, and fresh figs. I even bought some alkaline charged water, to drink (pH +9, it's awesome tasting).

I listened to the wind as I drove about town with the windows down and the sun roof fully open. Then I stopped to get Ruby Tuesday an fresh wash and wax, and a full tank of supreme gas. She's all pretty now....and clean.

Of course, my branch Mgr St Nick saved the day again for me, so I've done nothing but Smile, Smile and Smile.

No card games tonight in the arcade, so I'll just retire to my big momma's comfy chair and read from a few magazines, then slowly draw the curtains at sundown, and relax the rest of tonight.

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote