Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

A little baby girl who looks just like this!
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 07:26 PM   #5302
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

My son and I went to pick up some pumpkins and haybales. When we got home we started decorating for Halloween....it was just a simply wonderful day!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 07:26 PM   #5303
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Having the next shift supervisor come on with NOTHING left to do or prep. He was thrilled and said this was the first time this had ever happened.

It was also the first time he had come in after me. It brings me joy to do a job well done!
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 07:36 PM   #5304
BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Being able to watch the first episode of The Walking Dead!!!!

Totally Stoked,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:43 PM   #5305
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Being the first one to give my girl a facial..

*So this is why girls like this stuff!*

I like tending to her and being her first... grin
Old 10-21-2012, 07:44 PM   #5306
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

my daughter & i decided this evening that we're going to get a pumpkin and carve it.. i am off Halloween night, and so we'll hand out goodies to the trick o' treaters this year, which feels exciting to me. i am usually working Halloween nights so that co-workers with young children can have it off to take their children out..

So sitting on the front step, with Halloween goodies, our mittens and hoodies on, decorations up, jack o' lantern lit & admiring the creative, cute costumes and.....well, time with my 16 year old daughter who has been making some not so good choices in her life. i worry about her, a lot.. And her wanting to do this with me, excites me.. This is the very reason i don't give up on her, she knows everything right now, and is stubborn, tests my patience and i'm certain is trying to turn me grey - but she wants to spend time with her momma..

That's gold right there ♥

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 02:38 PM   #5307
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

a memory, barely a year old, of sweetness and crazysexylove
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 03:33 PM   #5308
Darbonaire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
MALE
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Working on myself, thank you

Darbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST Reputation
Default No tears today

I believe I have made a good step forward....finally...& that brings me a LOT of joy !!!

Jonathan
Darbonaire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darbonaire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 07:16 PM   #5309
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

waking up from a bad dream to feel him pull me closer and say, 'daddy loves you babygirl'..... <3

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 07:26 PM   #5310
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

hugging my babies. I missed them.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 07:41 PM   #5311
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy today was the first day after the tooth was yanked so no pain! Secondly, I went to work to find the lights out, doors locked...four employees to oversee the operations today. Really wasn't too bad though. A quiet day teaching the new guy the layout in the charts and how to audit charts before the cases are closed. This afternoon felt like a nap. Wow. Easy day for first day back. Now tomorrow I go to my other internship site. There is a Career Fair so I am excited to go watch the day unfold! So I shared not only today's joy and excitement but what will be my joy tomorrow. Is that cheating? LOL!
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2012, 05:41 AM   #5312
Darbonaire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
MALE
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Working on myself, thank you

Darbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST Reputation
Default Well, it's still early but,

Reading & writing some posts on BFP & knowing that I can <hopefully> finally get caught up on a few of these inspection reports.....
Darbonaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:03 AM   #5313
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool dis song moves me no end...

Old 10-27-2012, 12:21 AM   #5314
BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Not hitting any of the damn drunk drivers tonight. Good god they were everywhere.

Seriously That Brought Me Joy,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2012, 06:04 PM   #5315
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalDyke View Post
Not hitting any of the damn drunk drivers tonight. Good god they were everywhere.

Seriously That Brought Me Joy,
Brute.
lol i was thinking it would be something a tad bit more sappy! but good for you!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:22 PM   #5316
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing my friends, cleaning my house and anticipating brunch plans.

Duchess
Old 10-28-2012, 01:37 PM   #5317
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Attending the local MCC, seeing a lot of good people there and getting an uplifting message.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 03:26 PM   #5318
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

~Meeting my new neighbors
~Texts with a new friend
~Talking to my mom
~Playing with my dogs
~The simplicity of the day
~The discovery of a trail while walking my babies

Duchess
Old 10-28-2012, 03:31 PM   #5319
LadyRieinAL

How Do You Identify?:
Evolving Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, her
Relationship Status:
found my vibrational match

Thanked 1,214 Times in 281 Posts
LadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST Reputation
Default What brought joy....

I have a friend who has been so ill for long period of time, and I kept looking for something that I could do to help make this person's life easier - being there to them seemed enough - today they needed documents notarized - it brought me joy to be able to do this tiny little bit of service for them.
LadyRieinAL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LadyRieinAL For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 03:51 PM   #5320
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

This image makes me smile, makes me laugh, brings me joy!
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy