RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

not going to lie

taking a shower in the Italian bathroom today...

tomorrow i'll try the masterbath shower

Oh it's good to have friends in high places AND low. hahaha
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2019, 01:44 PM   #7522
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Pulling weeds... and more weeds... and then a few more weeds....

... then setting down some old tires, filling them with planting soil and planting vegitable plants.

We now have tomatoes, squash, bell pepers and sage!
Old 07-18-2019, 02:48 PM   #7523
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

The rain against my window as another storm rolls in!
Old 07-18-2019, 04:45 PM   #7524
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
The rain against my window as another storm rolls in!
i love the rain..but not thunder
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2019, 06:52 PM   #7525
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

* Coming home after a very very very long hot day to air conditioning.

* After work- Standing on scaffolding scraping chipped paint off of my ceiling while blasting Cyndi Lauper.

*Pictures from my daughter. I sent her supplies to make birthday cupcakes for her birthday yesterday. Carrot Cake mix, cream cheese frosting, candles, and candied googly eyes. We are googly eye fanatics. She and her friends decorated the cupcakes with the eyes and every one had a third eye.

*The sunset was pretty beautiful.

Last edited by easygoingfemme; 07-18-2019 at 06:54 PM.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2019, 08:22 PM   #7526
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
settled and content

RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

starting a big project, and the smell of freshly cut wood. even though i was sweating.

OH! i also got into a fight with a pressure washer today and umm kinda let it win since it was so hot out... can you say wet t-shirt contest!!!! cmooon who wants to join in?!?!
Old 07-19-2019, 02:01 PM   #7527
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

This morning: being able to house a sweet young homeless woman who has been sleeping in a local-not-safe park for weeks.

Also this morning: A return of a woman who I put a missing persons report on yesterday. Not happy that she was in a hospital that I had called and they told me they didn't have her. But she's home and okay now.

Later, leaving work a little early to get some air conditioning because wow... the heat is just rough right now. It's so hot at work that the walls and floors are sweating and everything is slippery.

Coming home to a sweet card in the mail from my daughter with messages that made me happy cry.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 02:19 PM   #7528
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

You are a very fortunate woman doing rewarding work that brings you
joy. Would that more of us could find a way to be as useful, bring hope to others and find such satisfaction in our lives.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 02:31 PM   #7529
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

A morning of silence and solitude where I could move quietly doing tasks in an almost etheral enviromental. It was disturbed by my loud Dom waking up, but She went outside knowing, instinctive, that this couple of hours were magical for me. Thank You, Sir.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 03:16 PM   #7530
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Its Friday! It's been quiet at work! Its payday! and I get my hair done tomorrow!!! Yay!
Old 07-19-2019, 03:49 PM   #7531
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Time with my gf, getting a great and hopeful message from my grant coordinator, tarot time, a nice nap, and now time to paint. Oh, and some of my favorite foods!!!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2019, 06:22 PM   #7532
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

My older nephew's birthday party! We had the party at a working Llama farm. It was 95 degrees out. I was a little afraid some kids would pass out. But they had a blast. They all got to walk llamas, groom them, feed them, and just hang out with a huge crew of them in their primary barn with fans blowing on them. My nephew got one of them to wear his baseball hat and that was such a hit for him.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2019, 08:39 PM   #7533
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Enjoying a well earned cigar by a stunningly beautifully peaceful coy pond

Nice
Old 07-21-2019, 02:37 AM   #7534
hopelessromantic69

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
all male
Relationship Status:
Single but unavailable

hopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hearing 2QT's voice

For her friends, Mel is recovering in the hospital right now from complications after a surgery she under went. I will get updates from her daughter and pass them along on here unless her daughter gets on and updates everyone.
Old 07-21-2019, 12:12 PM   #7535
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopelessromantic69 View Post
For her friends, Mel is recovering in the hospital right now from complications after a surgery she under went. I will get updates from her daughter and pass them along on here unless her daughter gets on and updates everyone.
Hopefully a speedy recovery.

firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2019, 12:30 PM   #7536
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDyke View Post
Enjoying a well earned cigar by a stunningly beautifully peaceful coy pond

Nice
I've heard of aggressive sharks but I've never seen a coy koi. Don't hate me, I couldn't resist.

BTW: Koi can, in fact, be very aggressive. lol
Old 07-21-2019, 03:03 PM   #7537
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Wicket storm last night blew out a lot of things, including internet. From 6am-3pm today my music came from my record player. (I always have music on) and it was nice to sort through my record collection and pick my mood.

Then when the internet came back on I, on a whim, found that Alexa will play songs on repeat, and that is awesome too. I mean I should have known, but never tried. I'm not much of a technology person.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2019, 04:35 PM   #7538
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Coming home. There's no place I'd rather be.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2019, 06:17 PM   #7539
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Rubbing my sister's pregnant belly.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2019, 06:28 PM   #7540
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,011 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Sunshine, and not too hot outside.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy