Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 06-02-2017, 09:37 AM   #41
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Shout out to Austin, Texas Mayor Steve Adler

http://www.mayoradler.com/letter-wonder-woman/

On May 26, 2017, the Mayor (Steve Adler) received this email:

I hope every man will boycott Austin and do what he can to diminish Austin and to cause damage to the city’s image. The theater that pandered to the sexism typical of women will, I hope, regret it’s decision. The notion of a woman hero is a fine example of women’s eagerness to accept the appearance of achievement without actual achievement. Women learn from an early age to value make-up, that it’s OK to pretend that you are greater than you actually are. Women pretend they do not know that only men serve in combat because they are content to have an easier ride. Women gladly accept gold medals at the Olympics for coming in 10th and competing only against the second class of athletes. Name something invented by a woman! Achievements by the second rate gender pale in comparison to virtually everything great in human history was accomplished by men, not women. If Austin does not host a men only counter event, I will never visit Austin and will welcome it’s deteriorati on. And I will not forget that Austin is best known for Charles Whitman. Does Austin stand for gender equality or for kissing up to women? Don’t bother to respond. I already know the answer. I do not hate women. I hate their rampant hypocrisy and the hypocrisy of the “women’s movement.” Women do not want gender equality; they want more for women. Don’t bother to respond because I am sure your cowardice will generate nothing worth reading.

Richard A. Ameduri

And here is the Mayor's reply:

Dear Mr. Ameduri,

I am writing to alert you that your email account has been hacked by an unfortunate and unusually hostile individual. Please remedy your account’s security right away, lest this person’s uninformed and sexist rantings give you a bad name. After all, we men have to look out for each other!

Can you imagine if someone thought that you didn’t know women could serve in our combat units now without exclusion? What if someone thought you didn’t know that women invented medical syringes, life rafts, fire escapes, central and solar heating, a war-time communications system for radio-controlling torpedoes that laid the technological foundations for everything from Wi-Fi to GPS, and beer? And I hesitate to imagine how embarrassed you’d be if someone thought you were upset that a private business was realizing a business opportunity by reserving one screening this weekend for women to see a superhero movie.

You and I are serious men of substance with little time for the delicate sensitivities displayed by the pitiful creature who maligned your good name and sterling character by writing that abysmal email. I trust the news that your email account has been hacked does not cause you undue alarm and wish you well in securing your account. And in the future, should your travels take you to Austin, please know that everyone is welcome here, even people like those who wrote that email whose views are an embarrassment to modernity, decency, and common sense.

Yours sincerely,

Steve Adler
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2017, 09:48 AM   #42
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

The mayor's response was so awesome. It made me a little teary.

I really wanted to see Wonder Woman with my youngest daughter and granddaughter and have a girls day but my daughter (politely) persisted in wanting to bring her boyfriend.

I could have made an issue but I did not.

It would have been a blast to see an all-girls showing.

How often do females get to see a female Super Hero?

Not.

We all are going on Sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
http://www.mayoradler.com/letter-wonder-woman/

On May 26, 2017, the Mayor (Steve Adler) received this email:

I hope every man will boycott Austin and do what he can to diminish Austin and to cause damage to the city’s image. The theater that pandered to the sexism typical of women will, I hope, regret it’s decision. The notion of a woman hero is a fine example of women’s eagerness to accept the appearance of achievement without actual achievement. Women learn from an early age to value make-up, that it’s OK to pretend that you are greater than you actually are. Women pretend they do not know that only men serve in combat because they are content to have an easier ride. Women gladly accept gold medals at the Olympics for coming in 10th and competing only against the second class of athletes. Name something invented by a woman! Achievements by the second rate gender pale in comparison to virtually everything great in human history was accomplished by men, not women. If Austin does not host a men only counter event, I will never visit Austin and will welcome it’s deteriorati on. And I will not forget that Austin is best known for Charles Whitman. Does Austin stand for gender equality or for kissing up to women? Don’t bother to respond. I already know the answer. I do not hate women. I hate their rampant hypocrisy and the hypocrisy of the “women’s movement.” Women do not want gender equality; they want more for women. Don’t bother to respond because I am sure your cowardice will generate nothing worth reading.

Richard A. Ameduri

And here is the Mayor's reply:

Dear Mr. Ameduri,

I am writing to alert you that your email account has been hacked by an unfortunate and unusually hostile individual. Please remedy your account’s security right away, lest this person’s uninformed and sexist rantings give you a bad name. After all, we men have to look out for each other!

Can you imagine if someone thought that you didn’t know women could serve in our combat units now without exclusion? What if someone thought you didn’t know that women invented medical syringes, life rafts, fire escapes, central and solar heating, a war-time communications system for radio-controlling torpedoes that laid the technological foundations for everything from Wi-Fi to GPS, and beer? And I hesitate to imagine how embarrassed you’d be if someone thought you were upset that a private business was realizing a business opportunity by reserving one screening this weekend for women to see a superhero movie.

You and I are serious men of substance with little time for the delicate sensitivities displayed by the pitiful creature who maligned your good name and sterling character by writing that abysmal email. I trust the news that your email account has been hacked does not cause you undue alarm and wish you well in securing your account. And in the future, should your travels take you to Austin, please know that everyone is welcome here, even people like those who wrote that email whose views are an embarrassment to modernity, decency, and common sense.

Yours sincerely,

Steve Adler

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2017, 10:06 AM   #43
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Elizabeth Warren

Elizabeth Warren announced on Wednesday the launch of 'DeVos Watch,' a new initiative tasked with holding Education Secretary Betsy DeVos accountable and ensuring that the Department of Education serves students, "not the industries that make money off them." Warren argued that DeVos was actively trying to undermine efforts to protect students.

Two of Secretary DeVos' first hires at the Department were Robert Eitel and Taylor Hansen,who were lobbyists on behalf of the for-profit college industry and have represented clients that have paid millions for defrauding students by abusing the student aid program and preying on students.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2017, 06:54 PM   #44
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

To the female contestant by the name of Nura on Wheel of Fortune! What a class act
Old 07-19-2017, 12:08 PM   #45
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

To the 4 Republicans Senators who threw a monkey wrench into the health care plan proposed by Trump!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2017, 11:54 AM   #46
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

To a school teacher who's name I believe is Tersa Dank. She made a sign, headed to a busy intersection, and began to panhandle money for school supplies for her students! This lead to a "go fund me" page that has raised thousands already!

Now that's what I call "thinking out the box"!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2017, 03:35 PM   #47
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I'd like to give a shout out to that young man in the Texan football club who donated his first NFL paycheck to people who lost their homes and cars to the hurricane that devastated Texas. That was a very tenderhearted thing for that young man to do and I think it was incredibly generous to help people who he didn't even know at all. What a brave young man!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2017, 03:39 PM   #48
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
To the female contestant by the name of Nura on Wheel of Fortune! What a class act

This woman was WAY AHEAD and had oblivious won the game, so she threw the next two rounds and gave the other two contestants chances to win some cash as well! This was on Wheel of Fortune btw!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2017, 09:02 PM   #49
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I came across an great article about an Canadian barber who ended up laying on the floor beside an autistic child, so the child could get an haircut!

Franz Jacob, an barber in Quebec, Canada was featured by the online media outlet, The Good News Network, this past week.

What a great story!

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/barb...y-with-autism/
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 04:58 PM   #50
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Can we give am shout out to 65 year old Earl Melchert, of Minnesota????

Earl Melchert saved the life of an.kidnapped young girl, who managed to run away from her three captors, by swimming across the lake to safety....the safety of the home of Earl Melchert, who got police to come out right away!

Police presented him with the reward money of $7,000, but instead, took the kidnapped girl.and her parents out to dinner and gave the reward money to the girl and her parents.

That's what I call, Doing The Right Thing!

LINK TO ARTICLE:

http://theweek.com/speedreads/730422...s-reward-money
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2017, 01:19 PM   #51
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

CBS News for firing Charlie Rose and PBS for doing the same!
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2017, 12:10 PM   #52
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

To all the The Silence Breakers that have come forward!
Old 12-18-2017, 12:13 PM   #53
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default To Rose McGowan..............

Rose McGowan is not a fan of the news that many major actresses are planning on wearing black to the Golden Globes as a symbol of protest against harassment in Hollywood.On Saturday, McGowan, 44, spoke out against the “silent protest” and women who were supposedly taking part who had worked with disgraced producer Harvey Weinstein in the past — calling out Meryl Streep in particular.

“Actresses, like Meryl Streep, who happily worked for The Pig Monster, are wearing black @GoldenGlobes in a silent protest,” she wrote on Twitter, referring to Weinstein. “YOUR SILENCE is THE problem,” McGowan continued. “You’ll accept a fake award breathlessly & affect no real change. I despise your hypocrisy. Maybe you should all wear Marchesa,” she added, referencing Weinstein’s estranged wife Georgina Chapman’s fashion line.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:17 PM   #54
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default The students of Stoneman Douglas High School ....

For calling out Education Secretary Betsy DeVos ...

Students weren’t pleased with Betsy DeVos' visit to the school on Wednesday.

They told HuffPost that DeVos met with few students and gave “BS answers” to their questions about what she plans to do to address gun violence.

Anna Fusco, Broward Teachers Union president, who was present during DeVos’ visit, confirmed the students’ accounts, telling HuffPost that “they didn’t see the purpose of her being there” and that DeVos “was very vague in her answers” to students’ questions about what she plans to do on gun violence.
Old 03-09-2018, 12:03 AM   #55
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation
Default News story heard on World News/L. Holt 3/9/17

Missed most of the story on World News with Lester Holt, but during a story
on a labor protest at a factory in the US, a split second reference was made
that a group named, "the International Socialist Party" was an organizer of the
event.

If anyone else heard that reference and most importantly knows the organization, would be very interested in your information.

Have studied the US New Left extensively, and have not
heard of an organization with that name. By analysis of the name, it appears
that the group may be a Fourth International or Trotskyist organization.
The last Fourth Int'l group ostensibly ceased existence in the 1990s.
Old 03-24-2018, 05:53 PM   #56
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default To C-Span for the excellent coverage of the March For Our Lives today!

I had originally tuned in to MSNBC hoping Rachel might be covering it.

I have no use for Brian Williams! His endless yapping and throwing it back and forth to some roving reporter in the crowd, asking the dumbest questions, drove me nuts . Then instead of covering the event as it unfolded, they choose to select what THEY thought was important to show. Between speakers, there were some very interesting clips of various information shown on the two huge monitors on each side of the stage, but UNLESS you were watching C-Span you never got to see them! INSTEAD you got to hear Williams endless yammering commentary! CNN wasn't much better either!

I guess these idiots and egomaniacs thought I was tuning in to hear them, not the articulate, intelligent, brave, and courageous student speakers!
Old 03-31-2018, 08:03 PM   #57
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

To all the advertisers that dropped Fox’s Laura Ingraham's show sponsorship over her idiot, stupid, and insensitive tweet regarding a Parkland survivor victim.
Old 06-28-2018, 07:15 PM   #58
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters ....

Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters (Calif.) over the weekend urged folks to publicly confront Trump officials over their policies.

She did NOT say anything about violence or calling for violence!!!!

IMHO being civil and 3 bucks buys you a cup of coffee these days!
Old 07-26-2018, 04:40 PM   #59
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

To BBC host Emily Maitlis for grilling former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer (mouthpiece for President Trump) including the infamous lie about his boss’ inauguration crowd size and all the other whoopers he told!
Old 07-26-2018, 04:47 PM   #60
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default The heckler at Sean Spicer's book tour...

It was reported and also shown in a video tape sent to Think Progress reporter Aaron Ruparthat a heckler hollered out the following..........

“It’s a garbage book and you’re a garbage person,” the heckler shouted at the end of the video. “You lied as press secretary. Now you’re lying in your book.”