Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 05-11-2019, 07:33 PM   #7761
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I'd be in to this. I love the matchbox projects.
Yay!!!!!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2019, 08:45 AM   #7762
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Ooh, that's too bad. Well, let's see how more folks feel about the project. I have a feeling you may not be the only one.
I hope not. It's a great project.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2019, 10:26 AM   #7763
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Yay..the mail delivery has arrived!
Wonderful job my favorite crafters. I love them all 😍

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2019, 08:52 PM   #7764
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Who made me the vision board that has a bird on it and says "as gently as a feather" and also has the word "triumphant" on it and the phrase "special (not stressful)" ? I was appreciating it tonight and do not see a name on it (I'm sure I knew originally.).

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2019, 10:36 PM   #7765
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting this one out. J and my oldest are helping me out so I can pay off my credit card faster. Nice of them to do that then let me pay them back. Unlike the credit card company money owed to them doesn't wrack up interest. They wouldn't say anything but still, it's nice of them and I don't want to take advantage of their kindness. Geez I feel like I'm in a 12 Step program, only instead of in regards to something fun just this ass suck crap. Hi, my name is FSF I'm a chargeaholic and life has become unmanageable. Last month I spent money I didn't have on a 10lb bag of potatoes, a tube of toothpaste -generic, and bought myself 3 pair of granny panties. From Walmart. Clearly I am powerless over my addiction, my spending is out of control, and this wanton waste of money must stop! Shit people I so need a job.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2019, 03:49 PM   #7766
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'd really like to do a filled matchbox swap with this group. Where the matchboxes are decorated but also filled to the brim with goodies. We've done swaps where we decorated the inside, and even added items but the objective was never to fill the box. Buttons, stickers, shells, bits of ribbon, brads, cute paper clips--that kind of thing. You can use a lot of what you already have in your supplies. I find it's fun to do these in a color theme. I think in this case it should be sender's choice and also a cap on participants so it doesn't become too overwhelming.

What say you to matchbox treasure troves?
So far we have three in and two out. Anyone else have interest or not to express?

I'm not opposed to doing this with a very small group of people if not a lot are interested. Unless people think if that's the case we should do something more group friendly....

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2019, 05:26 PM   #7767
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

I’m going to have to sit this one out. I’ve just got too much going on in my life. Hopefully I’ll be able to join in the next one. For those who are doing it, have lots of fun!
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2019, 06:43 PM   #7768
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,123 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Anyone else have interest or not to express?
Sorry, I'm out too. It sounds like a fun project, but I need a little break.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2019, 09:27 PM   #7769
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Ok, so clay and nycfem are we still in, or does the group just need a break???

My Patreon

My Website
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2019, 09:47 PM   #7770
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Ok, so clay and nycfem are we still in, or does the group just need a break???
Much as I hate to, I am going to sit this one out. I have some tests & possible surgery coming up in next few weeks..... I don't want to commit, then have to drop out & be timed out....

Great project, but I just best sit this one out...thanks, CCB!
Old 05-14-2019, 02:07 AM   #7771
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Ok, I'm going to cancel the project then, as the majority of people can't commit or need a break. Most of our core members are replying no. Which is fine, we can always do this at a later date when it works for people.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 04:40 AM   #7772
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

I think that’s a good idea. Maybe we could take a hiatus for one month?? What does everyone think about that idea? CCB, would you consider wrangling that project when we resume?
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 07:30 AM   #7773
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I definitely could use a break.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 08:02 AM   #7774
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

I would definitely consider doing this project at a later date if there's interest!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 09:35 AM   #7775
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I would definitely consider doing this project at a later date...all dependent on when I have my surgery!

I definitely want YOU, CCB to wrangle it at that time as well.

While I am sad we aren't doing anything at this time, I am feeling like we are just needing a bit of a break from projects. The last few were intensive, and we did several back to back (not that I am complaining, for I truly enjoy them) it seems like everyone is just overwhelmed with life and life's challenges at this time. ....... all of us have a very full plate seems like. Anyway, all that to say...let's table for now & pick up at a later date.....this way we all have some "down time" and can be refreshed to do this cute project idea later...
Old 05-14-2019, 04:53 PM   #7776
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,123 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, I will have more time to breathe in about a month, five weeks tops. Stuff at work has me stressing.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2019, 06:55 AM   #7777
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

For those who craft artsy stuff, MerMay is going on FB so everyday I get to see beautiful artwork of a ton of mermaids. There is also another art auction going on but I'm not keeping tabs on that. Too rich for my blood.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2019, 04:59 AM   #7778
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Happy National Pen Pal Day, creative types!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2019, 10:19 AM   #7779
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Happy National Pen Pal Day, creative types!
You, as well, my penpal buddy!
Old 06-24-2019, 12:52 PM   #7780
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default To the group...

Hey CCB.....and group....I am slated to have surgery Aug. 1st.....so, in my mind....the matchbox project....maybe visit doing that now, so I can participate.........

Anyway.....look forward to this one....have an enjoyable day everyone...clay sends you all mad love....

Tags
artists, creative types