Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

My pet peeve is having a room mate! I can't share my space anymore.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2017, 05:34 PM   #602
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

people who do not clean up after their pets.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017, 09:32 AM   #603
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

My pet peeves are posts with a long ass wall of text.
Multiple tatoos and piercings.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 02:45 PM   #604
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

today who come to work SICK
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017, 02:58 PM   #605
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

One of the pet peeves I have with myself: why do you stay up working all night when it just means your productivity plummets the next day and you wipe out any "gains" you made the day before and throw off your schedule?

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017, 03:10 PM   #606
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
My pet peeves are posts with a long ass wall of text.
I'll just tiptoe out of this thread back over to the 2016 election thread...

I do try to separate articles I post into paragraphs but some articles are indeed a wall.

Speaking of walls.

I don't think Trump is going to be building one <<< short post

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017, 06:42 PM   #607
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
One of the pet peeves I have with myself: why do you stay up working all night when it just means your productivity plummets the next day and you wipe out any "gains" you made the day before and throw off your schedule?
Don't you wish your brain had an off switch? I fall asleep easily but I dream about things I think about during the day.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017, 06:43 PM   #608
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Cap off the toothpaste, no worries
Hair in the brush, I got that
Clothes in the floor, I'll pick them up.

Toothpaste all over the bathroom mirror, ugh.
A dirty sink, double ugh

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017, 07:44 PM   #609
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

People who want to come over and sit on my sofa, then prop their feet on my coffee table. NOoooooooo! We have a WHITE table, idiot!! That's why the sofa has recliners on both ends!!
Old 04-12-2017, 03:20 AM   #610
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
People who want to come over and sit on my sofa, then prop their feet on my coffee table. NOoooooooo! We have a WHITE table, idiot!! That's why the sofa has recliners on both ends!!
mine does too, i call it my Lazy girl couch!

my pet peeve would be coffee tables, (for me) because they collect everything under the sun,except coffee.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2017, 05:45 AM   #611
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I had a partner who looked at me like I was crazy when I asked them to take their feet off of my table. So disrespectful!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2017, 09:41 AM   #612
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

It annoys me to no end when I'm having a private conversation with somebody and another person just walks up and butts right in! If what you have to say is so darned important, at least have the manners to say "Excuse me ", "Pardon me" or something! Don't just interrupt our conversation for something dumb, that's rude.
Old 04-13-2017, 11:29 PM   #613
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I have pet peeves somewhere but I usually just shrug them off and forget them, let me think!.....later
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2017, 11:46 PM   #614
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
I have pet peeves somewhere but I usually just shrug them off and forget them, let me think!.....later

Okay, but if you want, I'll make some hot cocoa and we can talk about it while you're thinking....in my case, concerning pet peeves, I might just sit them up high on a shelf and let them think about it for a spell. We can make chocolate spelt cake too, while we're busy thinking.

:: blowing femme sista, sista smoochies ::

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2017, 11:51 PM   #615
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I don't like people snapping their fingers to music.

I don't like the sound of people clipping their nails
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2017, 05:36 AM   #616
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

When I'm on the phone at work and my my coworkers start playing around and getting loud so I can not hear the customer. I enjoy playing around too and my coworkers are a blast but have some respect when others are on a call
Old 04-14-2017, 09:31 AM   #617
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Okay, but if you want, I'll make some hot cocoa and we can talk about it while you're thinking....in my case, concerning pet peeves, I might just sit them up high on a shelf and let them think about it for a spell. We can make chocolate spelt cake too, while we're busy thinking.

:: blowing femme sista, sista smoochies ::
Kat you always always so wise and kind.....very kind...cocoa sounds nice..but sharing it with a friend would be amazing!

The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2017, 06:36 PM   #618
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

When people text u and want to have a heavy conversation, so you are there texting back & forth, and all of a sudden in the middle of the conversation, they just quit texting!
Old 04-15-2017, 06:59 PM   #619
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
When people text u and want to have a heavy conversation, so you are there texting back & forth, and all of a sudden in the middle of the conversation, they just quit texting!
yes... it sure makes you feel a bit unimportant. There are some people i have ongoing text convos with but if its a matter that is being discussed, i want closure!
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2017, 07:31 PM   #620
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

TBH, my pet peeve- when you are getting into someone's song...and it ends waaaay before you're ready-
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:

Tags
pet peeve