How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Taking my honey to Martha’s Vineyard! He’s never been and I haven’t been in years.
It’s less touristy right now. Perfect time to go for the weekend.
Old 10-08-2020, 09:17 AM   #422
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
Taking my honey to Martha’s Vineyard! He’s never been and I haven’t been in years.
It’s less touristy right now. Perfect time to go for the weekend.

I'm green with envy! I love New England this time of year....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2020, 05:07 PM   #423
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hopefully a bike ride on Saturday when it's supposed to be pretty sunny out.

A trip to the Woodworkers Association for Daddy to get some goodies.

Pulling up more of the garden that is done and cutting back the wildflowers so they will come back more easily in the spring.

Harvesting the beans and peppers that are still going strong.

I'm sure there will be more fun activities. And bonus I have Monday off work. Hopefully will be able to have my mom outside for social distance raking of the yard. We always do the fall raking together. Just have to do it a little differently now....
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2020, 05:21 PM   #424
Pacificblu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Pacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST Reputation

I’m catering a small dinner party Saturday night, and surfing on Sunday
Pacificblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pacificblu For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2020, 05:58 AM   #425
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~~
I only know today's plan for sure and they entails a day trip to see the fall foliage up around Chimacum, WA with a stop for lunch at Farm's Reach Cafe for lunch....
Old 10-09-2020, 10:19 PM   #426
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~~
I only know today's plan for sure and they entails a day trip to see the fall foliage up around Chimacum, WA with a stop for lunch at Farm's Reach Cafe for lunch....

Ya know sometimes things just don't go as planned....
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2020, 03:42 AM   #427
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

J is taking a break from motherhood and attending a friend's wedding back East so my oldest has their son for close to a week. So far so good but I can tell he's tired. Still he's invited me over for dinner and we're going to watch some movies. This is the first time I'll be spending some alone time with my son and the baby since my grandson's birth so I'm looking forward to it. It will be interesting to see what the dynamic will be with just the three of us and Mom out of the picture.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2020, 08:35 AM   #428
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Hoping to get out and see some fall colors and the rest, we'll make up as we go along......
Old 10-24-2020, 08:17 AM   #429
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Well I started with voting this morning so... that's a great start. I got in line at 8am and was done by 9:45. Not bad. Folks in the line were chill and the police set up to hand out hot cider and donuts.

Now I have a girlfriend visiting who I haven't seen since January because of Covid. She's passing through my area so we are going to social distance visit at a park.

After that it will be a weekend for chores and enjoying fall crisp air.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2020, 07:58 AM   #430
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~
Writing out Christmas cards..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2021, 06:00 AM   #431
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~
Watch football Saturday and Sunday mostly.....
Old 01-16-2021, 07:38 AM   #432
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~
Watch football Saturday and Sunday mostly.....
I'm watching football today too! Wish I could tomorrow but gotta work dang it.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2021, 11:41 AM   #433
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weekend

Watch football, cook, and limb some trees with my new chainsaw
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2021, 09:48 AM   #434
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

None at all....but I'm open to suggestions
Old 01-22-2021, 01:34 PM   #435
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,015 Times in 5,084 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Hopefully - tentatively - I'm getting a new dog this weekend! She is a 5-year-old lab mix. I haven't met her yet, which is the next step. But she sounds perfect! I would like to adopt an older dog, but not too old. Her owner died recently. She doesn't seem to get along with other dogs, but that is fine, as I really only want one dog. She lives inside. She is 47 pounds, a perfect size for me - not too big, not too small. Her name is Red/Reddy. I hope to meet her this evening or tomorrow morning. Hopefully we will hit it off!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2021, 01:34 AM   #436
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

On Saturday or Sunday my son and I are going to a couple of stores where they sell items that are new but returns, or in torn packaging, or have been discontinued. Then a store where they sell mostly new surplus construction items but also sometimes second hand business office, or used school furniture. I have a Fred Meyer gift card left over from Christmas, so we plan to do a little shopping there. My grandson is turning a year and maybe my son can give a little insight as to what he might like. I'm thinking of maybe just giving him a savings bond because he's so spoiled he's got a mountain of toys, clothes, furniture already. Afterwards I'm going to come home do the dishes and tidy the place up a bit so it won't look like a storm hit when J drops by on Monday. Then just usual nighttime stuff — computer, television, maybe read depending on how I feel.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2021, 10:00 AM   #437
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

I left work early on Friday because it was time to put my elderly cat down. I had hoped she would pass in her sleep and it was seeming like that would be the case for a while but she was hanging on too long and starting to suffer. It's sad but I know it was her time. She was 18 years old and with me for 16 of those years. Having had to put my dog down a few months ago it's a lot of furry loss but I'm sure they are reunited out there somewhere now.

Saturday I got my covid vax and kind of slept the rest of the day away.

Today I'm doing some light packing for moving but taking it easy as I'm feeling worn out. Later I'll work on making some healthy soup and see if I can convince Daddy to eat it even though it's Football day which means Football food....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2021, 06:32 AM   #438
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

I have today off so I'm officially on my long weekend.

Today is moving day! After a year and a half of back and forth and back and forth I'm moving in with my Daddy. Just 20 miles from where I've been living so distance wise, not a huge move. We are super excited. I have movers coming next weekend for the big stuff but after today I should have all of my day to day things there so I can just stay in one place.

Tomorrow I get COVID shot #2 so who knows how the rest of the weekend will go. It might be me in bed under blankets not getting a whole lot of moving and unpacking done but that's okay.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2021, 10:14 AM   #439
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,015 Times in 5,084 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Today is moving day! After a year and a half of back and forth and back and forth I'm moving in with my Daddy.
Congratulations! That's big news! I'm really happy for you both.

My boy has been living with me and my boi since February 2020 (Covid) - so we kind of all moved in together by default. The boi was already here, but the boy has been slowly moving his stuff over in dribs and drabs. It would have been better to move it all at once, but we didn't decide the boy was going to permanently move in until later. We've been really much happier together all the time, although it took some getting used to. I hope your move-in goes easier than ours did! and that you will be as happy and content as we are.

Today after work I am getting another Covid test so I can go to the sleep lab next week. I'm going to do my taxes, and those are the only adulting things I am going to do this weekend. I want to catch up on The Mandalorian.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince

Last edited by GeorgiaMa'am; 02-12-2021 at 10:17 AM.
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2021, 11:41 AM   #440
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~
I got nuttin, anybody else?