Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 06-23-2010, 07:46 PM   #2101
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Kids laughter in the pool, and a brand new sofa....what a nice day!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 07:50 PM   #2102
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Being creative in The Girl Room.....

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 08:28 PM   #2103
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Swimming nekkie in my pool underneath a silvery moon
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 08:44 PM   #2104
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

too cute.

http://comedy.video.yahoo.com/?v=7690324
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:46 PM   #2105
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,604 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

getting my computer back!
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 09:57 PM   #2106
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Smoking a good cigar on my deck watching the sun go down, and just that peace.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 10:09 PM   #2107
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Being creative in The Girl Room.....

Can't wait to see what you came up with.

I, too, have been crafty today. I'm working on a journal and my penpal project.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:20 PM   #2108
2myladyblue

How Do You Identify?:
Goddess
Preferred Pronoun?:
...oui?
Relationship Status:
Worshipped

2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation

CHOCOLATE
Old 06-23-2010, 10:22 PM   #2109
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

1 MGD 64 while talking to friends on the phone
Old 06-24-2010, 09:17 PM   #2110
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

"You are there. It is."

Being supportive.

Creativity.

My Mom calling Me and letting Me know a particular show was on that she thought I should watch.

Soul deep laughter.

Knowing that when you have to swallow a teaspoon full of bad, it only leads you to receiving a tablespoon full of good.

Windows and Doors.

Soon.

Being given the Day.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 09:59 PM   #2111
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have a job interview on Monday morning for what appears to be a perfect choral director's gig! Just 20 minutes from my home!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 10:57 PM   #2112
rubygirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme all the way
Relationship Status:
Me, myself and I

rubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputation

My sons

a beautiful day

my friends

my pets
rubygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:41 AM   #2113
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

My new hairstyle...

The "correction/repair/fix" that the stylist who screwed up my hair on Tuesday attempted on Wednesday was merely a shorter version of Tuesday's tragedy. She gave me the "Old Woman Pixie Cut" or as the stylist who rescued me last night calls it "PTA lady hair."

My friend who owns my favorite metaphysical/BoHo store in Concord recommended I contact her stylist. A woman with some 30+ years experience who works at, of all places, Supercuts. I thought to myself "Hmmmmmmmm....wonder what she can do for me...can't possibly be any worse than what I have now....but I am running out of hair..."

She gave me the most adorable cut that is exactly what I wanted and more! Up to date, modern, sassy, cute, funky and totally me! She was so totally in tune with me, something I did not expect. Definitely found a new stylist!

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2010, 04:50 AM   #2114
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

A perfect affirmation! <smile>

The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2010, 05:46 AM   #2115
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I love finding a hair stylist that listen's to what you want and not what hair style they want you to have.

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
My new hairstyle...

The "correction/repair/fix" that the stylist who screwed up my hair on Tuesday attempted on Wednesday was merely a shorter version of Tuesday's tragedy. She gave me the "Old Woman Pixie Cut" or as the stylist who rescued me last night calls it "PTA lady hair."

My friend who owns my favorite metaphysical/BoHo store in Concord recommended I contact her stylist. A woman with some 30+ years experience who works at, of all places, Supercuts. I thought to myself "Hmmmmmmmm....wonder what she can do for me...can't possibly be any worse than what I have now....but I am running out of hair..."

She gave me the most adorable cut that is exactly what I wanted and more! Up to date, modern, sassy, cute, funky and totally me! She was so totally in tune with me, something I did not expect. Definitely found a new stylist!

The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2010, 05:47 AM   #2116
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up to a beautiful sunrise here in Florida.

Chatting with a friend on aol, someone I miss dearly..

Coffee and plenty of it...

I am headed back to bed for an hour..
Old 06-25-2010, 07:29 AM   #2117
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My new little fuzzy furry pocket pal, Joey, stole a piece of cantaloupe from me, but he's so tiny that it took him nearly 10 minutes to eat it...and he made a mess of both of us. Then he curled up on my lap and snuggled himself around until he had the bottom of my Tshirt wrapped around his tiny self. Now he's snoozing and I'm a sticky mess from the cantaloupe! He's too damn sweet!

He earned his name well this morning... like a little Joey all curled up in Momma Roo's pouch.

Wish you could see how content he is, all curled up in my Tshirt.

Last edited by Kenna; 06-25-2010 at 07:37 AM.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 01:19 PM   #2118
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post

she gave me the most adorable cut that is exactly what I wanted and more! Up to date, modern, sassy, cute, funky and totally me! She was so totally in tune with me, something I did not expect. Definitely found a new stylist!

any chance of sharing a picture? i'm trying to figure out what to do with my hair for the summer. i know it want it short (otherwise i'll just keep it in a ponytail all summer) but i want something cute & funky. i need ideas!!
Old 06-25-2010, 02:24 PM   #2119
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy today...

The painting in the living room is 95% completed. All we have left to do is finish up the trim ~ which won't take long at all! WOOHOO for finally being able to put my living room back together! Now, if only I can convince my boo that we need new furniture, too

NOT making any big plans for the weekend.... which means lazy mornings in bed!

Going to dinner tonight with one of my best friends since childhood. She went through a hella bad break up about 6 months ago, but is calling to boast that a lil' 25 year old hottie is after her. Awww... gotta love when the smile & confidence comes back after a heartbreak!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2010, 10:29 PM   #2120
storyofmylife

How Do You Identify?:
silly femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly,Madly,Deeply Engaged ♥♡

storyofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputation

saw my daughter today
storyofmylife is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to storyofmylife For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy