Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 06-06-2010, 01:21 PM   #1861
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Having breakfast with my parents, and riding all over going to 3 different produce stands, then teaching Dad to service his mower. He had most of it right. It brings me joy to spend time with Mom and Dad, ya never can tell when one of them will be gone. We aren't promised tomorrow.
Blade, Its nice to see you have such loving parents, mine were also and life pretty much sux without them here.
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2010, 01:29 PM   #1862
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

My daughters excited words when I told her she would be cleaning the bathroom today.

"Are we going to mop the floor too?"
"Yes, and scrub the toilet and the tub."
"Yay!! I love cleaning."
Old 06-06-2010, 01:41 PM   #1863
oblivia
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married, treasured, and adored

Thanked 1,430 Times in 359 Posts
oblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
My daughters excited words when I told her she would be cleaning the bathroom today.

"Are we going to mop the floor too?"
"Yes, and scrub the toilet and the tub."
"Yay!! I love cleaning."
Awww, this made me giggle.
oblivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 02:16 PM   #1864
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,994 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

a tiny little "a-ha!" moment while taking a break from my studies!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 06:12 PM   #1865
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing her smile.
That's all I need.
Just to see her smile and know she is happy!

*grins from ear to ear*
I'm one damn lucky and happy Daddy!
she smiles for Me all the time

Old 06-06-2010, 06:15 PM   #1866
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Pizza, beer and the Lakers!!!
Delish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 06:25 PM   #1867
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

A nice cold beer while watching the hockey game!

Finding out she likes ribs, too!
ah yes - the getting to know you stage.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 06:26 PM   #1868
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A really grand visit full of meaningful conversation with my wonderful daughter.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2010, 06:34 PM   #1869
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

• Brunch with a good friend
  • Pool Time w/ another good friend
  • Talking Talavera with someone who gets it
  • Finding a beta reader
  • A possible new friend
  • Life in general
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 06:40 PM   #1870
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My day was not as shitty as I expected it to be.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2010, 06:42 PM   #1871
oblivia
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married, treasured, and adored

Thanked 1,430 Times in 359 Posts
oblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputation

Hanging out on BFP.
oblivia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to oblivia For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2010, 08:16 PM   #1872
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default just when you least expect it, a big important message is right in front of you...

As many of my friends know...Last Thursday was moving day.

I've had a challenging past few years - including watching Mom go through treatment for incurable Lymphoma, my Dad dieing recently, and hurtful times involving my son - this move was both a VERY good thing and a difficult decision to leave my dear friends and my Mom. Thursday, I busted my ass loading the truck and making sure my car was secured safely to the dolly. Thursday and the past few weeks were extremely taxing on me - mentally and especially physically. Friday, I had a horrible start to my day...but enjoyed a late breakfast with Mom...then finally headed South with a piece of crap truck with car in tow.

It's been a very long time since I made such a big move out of state. Even when I think about the challenges & hardships I've faced, I sincerely believe making the decision to move to my new Home is the BEST thing that's happened to me in what feels like a lifetime.

Friday when I first started driving, I had so much on my mind that it was too hard to focus just on driving...and I was so distracted with looking out my rear view mirrors at the cars beside me and the trailer that I was towing, that I wasn't REALLY paying attention to what was in front of me. I was constantly watching what was behind me. I had been following the same vehicle towing a large camper for about 30-40 miles, but was just really nervous about my trailer and what was behind me. Suddenly, I realized with a JOLT what was written on the back of that camper... in large bold print, it said "The Best Is Yet To Come!" ...

I read it again, still stunned that I hadn't noticed it before...
"The BEST Is Yet To Come!" ... that one statement hit me with such a jolt because of all the negative things and stress my mind had been focused on that morning. This really brought me joy because it's confirmation of how I've been feeling lately... it's time to stop focusing on the past and things I have had no control over, and time to start focusing on the BEST things ahead of me.

That statement added a bolt to my confidence and made me feel that I can sincerely focus on positive changes.

I am still a bit in shock about finding that message on the back of a camper... but it was a really fun, happy message.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2010, 08:54 PM   #1873
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet
As many of my friends know...Last Thursday was moving day.

I've had a challenging past few years - including watching Mom go through treatment for incurable Lymphoma, my Dad dieing recently, and hurtful times involving my son - this move was both a VERY good thing and a difficult decision to leave my dear friends and my Mom. Thursday, I busted my ass loading the truck and making sure my car was secured safely to the dolly. Thursday and the past few weeks were extremely taxing on me - mentally and especially physically. Friday, I had a horrible start to my day...but enjoyed a late breakfast with Mom...then finally headed South with a piece of crap truck with car in tow.

It's been a very long time since I made such a big move out of state. Even when I think about the challenges & hardships I've faced, I sincerely believe making the decision to move to my new Home is the BEST thing that's happened to me in what feels like a lifetime.

Friday when I first started driving, I had so much on my mind that it was too hard to focus just on driving...and I was so distracted with looking out my rear view mirrors at the cars beside me and the trailer that I was towing, that I wasn't REALLY paying attention to what was in front of me. I was constantly watching what was behind me. I had been following the same vehicle towing a large camper for about 30-40 miles, but was just really nervous about my trailer and what was behind me. Suddenly, I realized with a JOLT what was written on the back of that camper... in large bold print, it said "The Best Is Yet To Come!" ...

I read it again, still stunned that I hadn't noticed it before...
"The BEST Is Yet To Come!" ... that one statement hit me with such a jolt because of all the negative things and stress my mind had been focused on that morning. This really brought me joy because it's confirmation of how I've been feeling lately... it's time to stop focusing on the past and things I have had no control over, and time to start focusing on the BEST things ahead of me.

That statement added a bolt to my confidence and made me feel that I can sincerely focus on positive changes.

I am still a bit in shock about finding that message on the back of a camper... but it was a really fun, happy message.
All I can say is wow, I needed to see this too ......... thanks for posting Sweet
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2010, 11:50 PM   #1874
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

I have had/have a ton of what seems like plain crap on my plate for the last few months. Sometimes it's all very trying. Today I left work with an hour drive ahead of me. I got 10 minutes into it and started crying. I've never been one to feel bad about crying but, this was different. I wasn't thinking of anything that would have started it, I was listening to "Wait, Wait don't tell me" on NPR, a funny show. It was that cry though that brought me joy. I must have needed it. when I was done about 30 minutes later, the joy and gratitude I felt for life around me was noticeable. Maybe I'll cry again tomorrow. *grin*

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ryobi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2010, 02:00 AM   #1875
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

I got to sit and watch My babygirl play with her stickers and decorate her monitor and keyboard, making them all very pretty.
I love My babygirl, very, very much!

Old 06-07-2010, 02:42 AM   #1876
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Watching Sponge Bob with my 3-year-old nephew snuggled up beside me. Awwwwwwww
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2010, 06:47 AM   #1877
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation
Default The joys of "motherhood"

Watching Ember allow his new brother to play with him this morning.
It resembled a mouse chasing a huge cat.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2010, 09:10 AM   #1878
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy today...

Having a lazy Sunday afternoon ~ watching mindless reality tv, snoozing off & on, and pizza! Those kinds of days don't happen very often for us!

Waking up this morning from a great night's sleep & feeling completed refreshed & recharged.

Puppy sitting at work, the oh so cute, but mean as hell 5 pound Yorkie. The man brought me in a baby gate to put up... so he doesn't bite the ankles of every one that walks in the door! Aww, he looks like he is in jail

Plans today with my BFF for lunch at Pei Wei...mmm lettuce wraps!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2010, 10:32 AM   #1879
cane

How Do You Identify?:
male identified butch
Relationship Status:
Married

cane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputation

Autistic kids hugging me spontaniously, he usually can't stand any form of body contact.

cane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2010, 06:26 PM   #1880
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,994 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I am filled with gratitude and joy because I am still among the living:
I am humbled by that fact alone, as well.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy