Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-27-2013, 07:42 AM   #1281
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Game 4 readiness list:

1. lucky socks - check

2. rally cap - check

3. TGI Fridays food substitute mozzarella snack sticks with 25% more pseudo cheese flavor - check

4. Miley Cyrus foam finger for moments that defy words - check

5. full bottle of Ativan - check!

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2013, 09:03 AM   #1282
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
No Red Sox fan is ever going to like that obstruction call, (we would have loved one in game 3 of the 1975 World Series against the Reds, when Ed Armbrister's obstruction of Carlton Fisk was a no call) but that wasn’t why the Sox lost.

For the second straight game Saltalamacchia, threw a ball away from home plate to third base. And he shouldn’t have even been in the game at that point. When Farrell brought in Workman in the bottom of the 8th instead of putting him in the ninth spot in the order he should have put Ross in for Saltalamacchia in the ninth spot. It would have pushed the pitcher’s slot 7 spots further. Even given that stupid mistake, Workman should never had batted in the ninth, Napoli should have. It was shitty defense coupled with poor game management that lost the game, not the obstruction call. Oh and where the hell did the Red Sox’s offense go? I mean I get that the Cards have good pitching, but still, the Red Sox offense has left the ball park.
Agreed. You cannot bat your pitcher in the top of the 9th. You have to play for the win, especially when you are on the road.
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2013, 09:12 AM   #1283
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,619 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Agreed. You cannot bat your pitcher in the top of the 9th. You have to play for the win, especially when you are on the road.
Totally. See no good comes from the DH rule in the America League. None. It just makes managers stupid.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2013, 09:39 AM   #1284
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
No Red Sox fan is ever going to like that obstruction call, (we would have loved one in game 3 of the 1975 World Series against the Reds, when Ed Armbrister's obstruction of Carlton Fisk was a no call) but that wasn’t why the Sox lost.

For the second straight game Saltalamacchia, threw a ball away from home plate to third base. And he shouldn’t have even been in the game at that point. When Farrell brought in Workman in the bottom of the 8th instead of putting him in the ninth spot in the order he should have put Ross in for Saltalamacchia in the ninth spot. It would have pushed the pitcher’s slot 7 spots further. Even given that stupid mistake, Workman should never had batted in the ninth, Napoli should have. It was shitty defense coupled with poor game management that lost the game, not the obstruction call. Oh and where the hell did the Red Sox’s offense go? I mean I get that the Cards have good pitching, but still, the Red Sox offense has left the ball park.
^ 5 enough said ohhh wait ~~ they need to do some heavy trading after this season ~
Old 10-27-2013, 10:38 AM   #1285
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

It's easy to second guess a manager after the game is over, but I do think Farrell made some serious blunders. He not only had his pitcher hit in the 9th, it was his first major league at bat! Farrell said he needed him to go deeper into the game, but he only faced 1 or 2 batters in the 9th. I guess he thinks he will have the top of his batting order coming up in the top of the 10th but you have to get to the 10th inning first. You cannot play for the tie in the 9th inning when you are the visiting team.

Also, I strongly think they should have walked Jay intentionally and pitched to Kozma. This is something Tim McCarver brought up immediately on the broadcast, and I agreed with him. When Jay came up it was runners at 2nd and 3rd with one out. If you walk Jay, not only do you get a weaker hitter in Kozma, more importantly the bases are loaded with a force play at any base. You don't even have to tag Molina at home. You give yourself a much better opportunity for a double play to end the ending and/or a force play at home to preserve the tie.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2013, 10:40 AM   #1286
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

End the inning, not ending.
The Following User Says Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2013, 12:11 PM   #1287
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
End the inning, not ending.
Both might fit just as easily in this case.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2013, 01:52 PM   #1288
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

lets go red birds!

no telling what might happen tonight.

btw, ... hello boston.

Last edited by macele; 10-27-2013 at 01:54 PM. Reason: because i can!
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2013, 10:01 PM   #1289
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Wooohoooo. It was another sloppy game but the victory was sweet.

Old 10-28-2013, 09:19 PM   #1290
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

I didn't think the Sox could take 2 out of 3 in St Louis so that was extra sweet.

Now it is back to Fenway, one victory away from the championship, with American League rules and the DH.

Sox haven't won the Series at home since 1918. Time to fix that.

Tick? Them Boston boxers better be clean by Wednesday night!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2013, 11:42 PM   #1291
MaineButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me for dinner
Relationship Status:
In the wind

MaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Game 4 readiness list:

1. lucky socks - check

2. rally cap - check

3. TGI Fridays food substitute mozzarella snack sticks with 25% more pseudo cheese flavor - check

4. Miley Cyrus foam finger for moments that defy words - check

5. full bottle of Ativan - check!

Cracking up bout the foam finger

LMAO....................
Old 10-29-2013, 07:46 AM   #1292
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

from the cardinals standpoint, it's just 2 wins lol. that's all!

i always get sentimental when it gets down to 1 game. season or world series. this could be it. for some players, this will be their last game. i know what that feels like, although not on a professional level. i still want to play. i miss it.

one thing i've noticed is the strike zone. i don't feel the men in blue are consistent. at least not to my likely. but i'm not in the batters box, ... i can't get thrown out of the game for complaining with cuss words included. dagnabbit!

go red birds!
The Following User Says Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2013, 08:09 AM   #1293
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
one thing i've noticed is the strike zone. i don't feel the men in blue are consistent. at least not to my likely. but i'm not in the batters box, ... i can't get thrown out of the game for complaining with cuss words included. dagnabbit!
I think they have been doing okay. I mean it's always a judgment call and most of the time when they show it on the screen mostly they get it right. But they get it wrong sometimes. I haven't noticed that they get it more wrong for one team over the other. Although I have noticed that the Cardinal batters spend a good deal of time whining about the calls.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2013, 08:11 AM   #1294
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

yeah carpenter can really sell it lol.
Old 10-29-2013, 08:11 AM   #1295
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Tick? Them Boston boxers better be clean by Wednesday night!

You can take that to the bank.

And I will have a supply of corn nuts as well. Since that is what I was eating last night.

I remember the first year the Pats won the Super Bowl, I ate chips and salsa every single game because that was what i was eating when Brady took over for Bledsoe and the rest was history.

I'm still a little sick of chips and salsa.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2013, 08:13 AM   #1296
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

at my house it's cracklings and budweiser!
Old 10-30-2013, 06:38 AM   #1297
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
lets go red birds!

no telling what might happen tonight.

btw, ... hello boston.
**Waves from Boston ** high energy is in the air ~ BOSTON STRONG ~
Old 10-30-2013, 07:39 AM   #1298
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Just for the record, I really don't think Boston had anything to do with the Cardinals being stranded on the tarmac for 6 hours at their home airport.

I am presuming the Cardinals had a private charter seeing they called out for pizza during the wait. Regular people would have been arrested for that behavior LOL.

Am hoping for a good clean game tonight minus any obscure rules and other weird stuff.

Old 10-30-2013, 08:33 AM   #1299
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I really am scared to watch but I WANT TO watch....never thought I'd say that ever

But...like I said...they've won the games I haven't watched...so.....I will take one for the team...pun intended..and find things on the DVR instead...

Old 10-30-2013, 08:56 AM   #1300
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

i'm making homemade chilli this afternoon. i shall be food ready. and, i'll heat up the cracklings to a crisp just for cinnamongrrl. haha lol

go go go cardinals!