Old 10-11-2017, 04:51 AM   #1241
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

He got stepped on this morning. Poor baby. Usually I can feel him but I have flip flops on due to the wet carpet and didn't feel him there until after I'd pinched his little paw. He's running around fine but I feel bad about it.

As a benefit, he did give me a wide berth while I finished making my oatmeal so maybe he's getting the idea that it might be wise to hang back a little.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2017, 11:01 AM   #1242
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

He acted like a lil ham at the vet even when he was miserable. $230...four bottles of meds...a large blood panel (all to be done again in two weeks)...special food...to be told he will be on meds the rest of his life and they suspect Cushings (another $200 test), on top of what they diagnosed today.

He tried so hard to be a good boy. And he tried to take two baby kitties home with him. The only thing that distracted him from his pain was those kitties.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 05:56 AM   #1243
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Loki has obviously forgotten his lesson from yesterday, although there was no stepping on of toes or tail this morning....just Mama doing a little sideways Mamba to keep from doing so.

Currently, he's trying to entice me to play. Our sofa has been temporarily moved to a paw's reach to my computer and, more importantly, my shoulder as I sit at the computer.

*tap, tap, tap

No, Loki. Not now.

*play, play, play

*tap, tap, tap

No, Loki.

*runs away

*tap, tap, tap

Okay, fine, but you're getting put down the second to you try to eat my oatmeal.

He lasted approximately 42 seconds.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 06:15 PM   #1244
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

The kids were following me around the yard today, doing their usual stuff like chasing after the other,eating bugs,taking a poop,constantly barking and meowing.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 07:49 PM   #1245
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,015 Times in 5,084 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

My poor babies had to spend all day sleeping in my bedroom while the construction people worked in the rest of the house. There was lots of love and belly rubs when I got home, but Diva Kitty has decided not to come sleep with me on the bed tonight. She's punishing me for leaving her alone with the dog all day.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 03:51 AM   #1246
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

As soon as DC opened the door to the bedroom, Loki flew in and on the bed for lots of pets and snuggles with me. Sometimes he's so damn adorable, I can't stand it.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2017, 07:16 AM   #1247
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

As my kitty Allie has gotten older she has also been much more interested in where I go and what I do.

Today she followed me to the car to get some groceries out of it and to the dumpster to take out the trash and then followed me around the apartment to see what I was doing. She talked to me the whole time as of asking me what I was doing.

It was pretty cute.
🐈
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2017, 05:43 PM   #1248
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Loki is actually using the pet bed I got for him this week. He's been here for about 6 weeks and basically ignored it up until now but he looks soooo darn cute all curled up inside of it. He has a routine of sleeping on my lap, then Daddy's and then his own bed. Goldilocks? He's is buff colored.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2017, 06:06 PM   #1249
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing,,,,but I bought a 10 bin chicken nester today. Expecting pets to do something shortly!
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2017, 07:42 PM   #1250
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Ole boy had a BIG day at the beach. I love seeing him play like a pup. He posed for many pictures and was content people watching while he lounged in the cool sand at my feet. He was so curious about other people and their activities, but was so very content with the breeze in his face.
He cracked me up when he was scared to get his feet wet...he didn't chase the waves, they chased him.
I'm very thankful he's feeling better after we put him back on his meds.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2017, 07:06 PM   #1251
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

It is funny that every night I go to sleep with the baby kitty but I wake up with the kitten. Haha!

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2017, 07:08 PM   #1252
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
It is funny that every night I go to sleep with the baby kitty but I wake up with the kitten. Haha!

Do you think they sign up for different shifts?
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2017, 07:10 PM   #1253
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
Do you think they sign up for different shifts?
They must but who knows what the kitties do while I am sleeping. Haha!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2017, 05:38 AM   #1254
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Loki has a kitty cold. He is sneezing and his pretty little eyes are runny. Poor lil guy. It hasn't slowed him down from finding a way onto the kitchen countertop (big no no) and trying to eat my leftover chicken pot pie (another big no no).

Frankly, he's trying to get a kitty whoopin'. Luckily, he's so darn cute. He also spent an hour and a half pinning me down on the sofa this morning while I watched a few shows on the DVR and he napped. For a kitten, he's getting chunky and bossy.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2017, 09:18 AM   #1255
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

The baby kitty is laying on my lap and the kitten is laying next to us on the couch. It is a snuggle fest. Haha!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2017, 09:20 AM   #1256
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,264 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not sure. He hasn't lived with me for 2 years now. He's a happy old guy back in his native San Francisco.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2017, 01:02 PM   #1257
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
The baby kitty is laying on my lap and the kitten is laying next to us on the couch. It is a snuggle fest. Haha!

Perhaps another could be added to that equation to make it the PERFECT snuggle fest?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2017, 07:04 PM   #1258
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Before I left to come home, my BFF 's dogs went on an barking fest, lol, among other things. Here's what happened moments before I left to come home:

Blue healer lab mix: "Oh, let me bark super loud and spazz out at the glass patio doors because I saw the wind shift direction!"

Jack Russell: "Hey, blue healer lab mix, I never said you could bark, so lemme piss all over your feet because I can."

Miniature poodle mix: Not to be outdone by Jack Russell and blue healer lab mix, says "Hey, lemme sink my teeth into your necks and you can drag me around for a few seconds".

Meanwhile, my pet Lesbian caT (Ms Petunia) sits quietly pretending to not notice anything the dogs are doing to each other, and just yawns meekly, then smiles her famous Cheshire smile and bats her lashes a couple of times.

BUT, little miniature poodle mix has learned to not cross Ms Petunia because the last time they pulled an stunt on her, she she sent them to the vet.

Other than these few spells of behavioral spats between the three dogs, who obviously outnumber my caT, life for all them is copacetic. They're spoiled rotten and loved by my best friend and her family and myself, as well.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 10:59 AM   #1259
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Perhaps another could be added to that equation to make it the PERFECT snuggle fest?
Perhaps, but two kitties is my limit.
Haha!

The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 11:06 AM   #1260
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Perhaps, but two kitties is my limit.
Haha!

H E L L O...........You know I did NOT mean another kitten..
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets