Old 12-29-2011, 10:57 AM   #21
Truly Scrumptious

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
She's my mirror twin, my next of kin

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,855 Times in 564 Posts
Truly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST Reputation

It may be too cold to wear them, but that doesn't mean they have to live in the back of our closets, right?

Truly Scrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truly Scrumptious For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 11:28 AM   #22
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 11:31 AM   #23
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Love!!

I have mine on!!!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:00 PM   #24
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

i am lucky enough to be able to flop in my flips year round!!!
Old 12-29-2011, 12:42 PM   #25
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry y'all, but I hate flip flops! I have sandles for the summer that have a band around the big toe and around the middle of my foot, but they don't flop around and don't make that dreaded flip flop noise. And there are so many women out there who just shouldn't wear them.

I love it when the weather gets colder and I can wear my sexy f' me boots. They give me great height and they make me feel much more sexy then sandles. Yay boots!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 12:47 PM   #26
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I'm in San Diego where it is Flip Flop season ALL year round! yay!

:-)
Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 01:04 PM   #27
justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Thanked 1,957 Times in 458 Posts
justanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyes View Post
I'm in San Diego where it is Flip Flop season ALL year round! yay!

:-)
Starry
I'm in the midwest - but yeah...always flip flop season for me - have been known to wear them in the snow! Love 'em! ...

justanolecowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:24 PM   #28
Truly Scrumptious

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Truly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST Reputation

I wear mine all year long in the house, but tempting as it is to wear them in the snow it's something like -45 million degrees C here today, so that is not an option. I have so many pretty pairs though and they get ignored during the winter, just hibernating at the back of my closet dreaming of the day they'll be chosen to adorn my perfectly pedicured peds. That's why I like that display hanger thingy. Actually I am in the process of making one right now. Cuz I'm crafty like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Truly Scrumptious For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 08:11 PM   #29
Slowpurr

How Do You Identify?:
Stone femme
Relationship Status:

Slowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST Reputation
Default You are crafty like that.

Wear them as slippers. Just a few more months before the perfectly pedicured dogs can come out to play in their sparkling pair of flip flops.
Slowpurr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Slowpurr For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 08:26 PM   #30
Truly Scrumptious

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

If you're lucky, I'll make you a flip flop hanger too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpurr View Post
Wear them as slippers. Just a few more months before the perfectly pedicured dogs can come out to play in their sparkling pair of flip flops.
The Following User Says Thank You to Truly Scrumptious For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 08:27 PM   #31
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,619 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Scrumptious View Post
It may be too cold to wear them, but that doesn't mean they have to live in the back of our closets, right?

I love this. Maybe when you are done you can make me some hangers for my butchly flip flops. They won't look as pretty but the skulls and flames and such will look kinda cool. It won't take as long making them to hang in my teeny tiny closet. Not like the one you have. That one is so big that the painter guy got lost in it for three days. And remember when we were going to rent it out as a parking garage? Just being silly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 08:30 PM   #32
Truly Scrumptious

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Hey waitasecondhere . .. . . . I can make you one out of fruitcake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
I love this. Maybe when you are done you can make me some hangers for my butchly flip flops. They won't look as pretty but the skulls and flames and such will look kinda cool. It won't take as long making them to hang in my teeny tiny closet. Not like the one you have. That one is so big that the painter guy got lost in it for three days. And remember when we were going to rent it out as a parking garage? Just being silly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truly Scrumptious For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 08:33 PM   #33
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,619 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Scrumptious View Post
Hey waitasecondhere . .. . . . I can make you one out of fruitcake!
Hey! Will you leave my fruitcake alone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 08:35 PM   #34
Slowpurr

How Do You Identify?:
Stone femme
Relationship Status:

Slowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST Reputation
Default If you're lucky, I'll make you a flip flop hanger too.

Generally speaking I am not a lucky person. My feet's fortuitous future lies in your crafty hands.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:41 PM   #35
Truly Scrumptious

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

You're all set, I'm going to make you one out of MT's fruitcake.
I was going to make a mosaic out of the little fruit pieces, but this will be much more fun.

Quote:
Generally speaking I am not a lucky person. My feet's fortuitous future lies in your crafty hands.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truly Scrumptious For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 08:56 PM   #36
Slowpurr

How Do You Identify?:
Stone femme
Relationship Status:

Default You're aAll set, I'm going to make you one out of MT's fruitcake.

Oh, cancel my order. I could not do that to her. What will she do with the left over cream cheese? {dragging my flip flop back to the dark recesses of the closet until spring}
Old 12-29-2011, 09:12 PM   #37
blackboot

How Do You Identify?:
TransgenderMasculineQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
H with a y
Relationship Status:
fluxing the solder.

1 Highscore

blackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputation

Here they are "slippahs" and you can wear them 365 days a year. Wear them to your job or to the beach--just leave them outside on the lanai because there is no footwear in the house.
blackboot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 09:17 PM   #38
Slowpurr

How Do You Identify?:
Stone femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackboot View Post
Here they are "slippahs" and you can wear them 365 days a year. Wear them to your job or to the beach--just leave them outside on the lanai because there is no footwear in the house.
None....not even "slippahs"??
Old 12-29-2011, 09:28 PM   #39
blackboot

How Do You Identify?:
TransgenderMasculineQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
H with a y
Relationship Status:
fluxing the solder.

1 Highscore

blackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
None....not even "slippahs"??
Nope. It's not customary to wear shoes of any kind in the house. Leave them at the door please. Bedroom slippers aren't very popular either. But have some sushi it's really liked.
blackboot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blackboot For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 08:13 PM   #40
RiverBoi
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Brother Puddin'
Relationship Status:
Single

RiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Flip Flops, oh how I will be missing thee!
I HATE shoes!!!!
RiverBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RiverBoi For This Useful Post: