Old 09-26-2010, 06:37 PM   #101
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Everything is always cyclical with me, so this is so true.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2010, 09:27 AM   #102
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks everyone! Really appreciate that you let me know how these do for you. Hugs all around.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 11:41 AM   #103
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Here's this week's Tarotscopes.
  • Aq QPent So much could be yrs this wk. Are you capable of opening yr heart to let the bounty in and out? Share & Receive.
  • Pic KgWnd Explorers find things. Those who sit at home don't. Go ahead! Rub that old lamp. Yr genie may be unusual. Wish anyway!
  • Ari 2Cups Innocent love. Fragile new beginnings. Feed this interest. Be gentle w/ you & them. Explore w/ childlike wonder.
  • Tau Moon Will U sleep through life? Will U allow yr own fears of the dark to keep you asleep? WAKE UP.
  • Gem 9Swd What are U searching for so desperately. Can't U see it's already yrs? Stop drifting mentally. Focus on what's yrs.
  • Can QWnds Accept the accolades. Remember the teamwork that got U here. Respect yr team's efforts. Acknowledge them.
  • Leo Wheel U are so many faces to so many people. Blessings come to U from many areas this wk. Transformation nearly complete.
  • Vir 7Cps The path to yr heart's desire is blocked. U have the ability to surmount this. Focus on the love not the fear.
  • Lib 7Swds Sometimes U have to just put yr head down & do the hard thing. There may be a troll under the bridge but U OWN that bridge.
  • Sco Innocence (Fool) Believe in others as U wish them to be. Look w/ love instead of suspicion. Even wolves can change.
  • Sag 8Swd What U speak becomes truth. Focus on what's good. Don't poison Ur world with nasty, ugly words. BE NICE!
  • Cap 3Swrd Unexpected help in a very painful matter. Remember. If U don't ask for help, none will appear. Make the request.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2010, 09:56 PM   #104
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

I used a different deck this week. These cards are from the Fairy Tale Tarot by Lisa Hunt. It's a gorgeous deck. The names are different.

Elder = King
Guardian = Queen
Seeker = Knight
Child = Page

Sorry for any confusion! How was last week for you? How did your tarotscope pan out for you?

Old 10-10-2010, 11:58 PM   #105
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Sag 8Swd What U speak becomes truth. Focus on what's good. Don't poison Ur world with nasty, ugly words. BE NICE!

Kobi puts refill nice pill prescription on list of things to do tomorrow.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2010, 07:31 AM   #106
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Vir 7Cps The path to yr heart's desire is blocked. U have the ability to surmount this. Focus on the love not the fear.
How interesting...
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2010, 07:48 AM   #107
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

ditto...guess it's 'stand aside' time...eh? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
How interesting...
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2010, 09:37 AM   #108
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Here are this week's Tarotscopes. You can also follow me @tarotscopes on http://www.twitter.com if you like. That account only tweets once a week.

• Aq 5Wtr Nice wk to pull back a bit. Give yrslf space. Need time to fill back up. May feel drained from past events. Be gentle.
  • Pic 4Fire Create sacred space. Breathe sacred air. U are sacred. Open up to infinite possibilities of creativity/passion.
  • Ari EldFire Healing comes from discussion w/ wise friend. She's been down this rd too. Express yr deepest fears. Be healed by it.
  • Visit http://www.tarotbyarwen.com to win books, learn new spreads, discuss/learn #Tarot. All paths lead somewhere.
  • Tau ExEarth Maybe getting dirty IS the answer. Have U been grounding? Have U been listening? Spirit is found in nature this wk.
  • Gem Bldr(Empr) Take care of yr home w/ gentleness. Bitter,ugly have no place now. Focus on intricate details to get what U desire.
  • Can ChEarth Explore options. Eat healthier. Quiet moments in nature will bring U the most insights. Oh! Reach higher for the fruit.
  • Rescue Me Reading Sale going on now! http://tarotbyarwen.com/blog/?p=2724 Take advantage of my #joy w/ rescue #Basenji, Nayru.
  • Vir Canoe(Chariot) Stay the course. Don't give up. Stress is part of the deal. U have allies. Lean on them. Focus on the finish.
  • Leo 1Fire Explore passionate relationships. Emerge from yr security. U have to leave yr safety zone sometime. GO FOR IT.
  • Lib Gaia(World) So many blessings this wk. Try to keep up. Important to stay open to unusual allies. Give birth to your own joy.
  • Sco 1Wtr Some hesitancy in exploring new relationships. Why? Swim out, dear. It's okay to go deeper this wk. Dive in.
  • Sag Wheel They'll come back. Consider the lifecycle of the butterfly--temporary but beautiful. Pain can be like that.
  • Are you doing #NaNoWriMo? Check out http://tarotbyarwen.com/blog/?p=2692 Join the fun!
  • Cap ChFire Careful exploration of "hot" issues is called for. Avoid snap decisions. Edge up to the fire to soak up the heat.

And please remember, I love hearing from you about these. It really does bring me joy.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:52 AM   #109
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

We're rearranging furniture today.

I'll try to be gentle.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2010, 09:59 AM   #110
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Arwen,Aries hear...goodmornig to u.Last week u sad something about new begainings.Yes, how true its has become,my new job had me starting at the birthing center in a local hospital then I was transfred to the elder day care.At first I wasnt happy about it but the transfer was just what I needed and should have been to start with,Usely im not all that open with ppl at first but hear its way diffrent cause there are parts of me that have surfaced that I forgot I ever had as well as new discoveries hear and there.If u have a card that can sugest my back behave and not be such a "pain in the a$$" I would appresheate it.U have a great day.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2010, 10:42 AM   #111
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Gemme, I laughed out loud when I heard y'all were rearranging the furniture. Have fun!

L.W., sorry! No cards for bad backs. Otherwise I'd be pulling for myself. Hang in there, honey.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2010, 11:25 AM   #112
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Gemme, I laughed out loud when I heard y'all were rearranging the furniture. Have fun!

L.W., sorry! No cards for bad backs. Otherwise I'd be pulling for myself. Hang in there, honey.
Arwen
It was just a thought cause u never know what can happen with the cards.I have an appointment on the 28th at LSU to talk with the DR.s about where we are going with this from hear,hope for possitive response from them.U take care.
L.W.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 12:24 PM   #113
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

So here are this week's tarotscopes. How was last week? I opened up to infinite possibilities and boy howdy, did I get hit with a few. One was at work and one was about where I'm currently living.
  • Aq 1Swr Careful yr new way of thinking doesn't cut U out of the running. Examine yr thoughts. Make them the right ones to succeed.
  • Pic 8Pntcl Let sleeping dogs lie. Do NOT poke the giant unless U are ready to pay the FULL price. Be careful/wary in money issues.
  • Ari Tmprnc It is as important to fill as it is to refill. Replenish yr source. Allow yrslf time to balance. Do not overdo, please.
  • Tau PrCps(Knight) Don't overlook the frogs. Pay attention to yr warts & theirs. Lessons are in the mirror. What U don't like, change.
  • Gem 2Cps Renew relationships. Trust in the gentleness. Explore yr connections w/ yr emotions. Love enhanced/spotlighted. Enjoy!
  • Can 6Cps Reflect on where U've been to recalculate where U're going. Stop asking for what cannot be delivered. Yr torturing yrslf.
  • Leo Mentor(Hierophant) Someone has a lesson for U. Quit avoiding them. Suck it up. Puss In Boots has a riddle for you to solve.
  • Vir Innocence(Fool) Explore the potentials. Relax yr guard. Trust in the Universe to bring U what U need. Take an emotional chance.
  • Lib FairyGdMther(Empress) Creativity is magic (& vice-versa). Abundance surrounds U. Depend on the kindness of a stranger, Blanche.
  • Sco PrPntcls (Knight) Some stories need to be heard. Explore yr community to find the best tales. Listen to those around U.
  • Sag 8Cps Leave yr past in the past. Quit dragging up old chit. No one cares & U shouldn't either. It's over. Walk away with dignity.
  • Cap 6Pnt Watch. Wait. Yr reward is nearly here. Don't screw it up by rushing things. Make sure U throw back what isn't needed.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:27 PM   #114
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Vir Innocence(Fool) Explore the potentials. Relax yr guard. Trust in the Universe to bring U what U need. Take an emotional chance.
Ok then
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 01:04 PM   #115
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Tau PrCps(Knight) Don't overlook the frogs. Pay attention to yr warts & theirs. Lessons are in the mirror. What U don't like, change.
Gem 2Cps Renew relationships. Trust in the gentleness. Explore yr connections w/ yr emotions. Love enhanced/spotlighted. Enjoy!

Cups pulled in the same household. Interesting.

We like this, especially the one who doesn't have warts.

*grin*

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 04:15 PM   #116
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

To determine your card, look for your sign. They are in order starting with:

Aq for Aquarius
Pic for Pisces
Ari for Aries
Tau for Taurus
Gem for Gemini
Can for Cancer
Leo for, well, Leo
Vir for Virgo
Sco for Scorpio
Sag for Sagittarius
Cap for Capricorn

If you have questions, please ask them here or PM me. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
So here are this week's tarotscopes. How was last week? I opened up to infinite possibilities and boy howdy, did I get hit with a few. One was at work and one was about where I'm currently living.
  • Aq 1Swr Careful yr new way of thinking doesn't cut U out of the running. Examine yr thoughts. Make them the right ones to succeed.
  • Pic 8Pntcl Let sleeping dogs lie. Do NOT poke the giant unless U are ready to pay the FULL price. Be careful/wary in money issues.
  • Ari Tmprnc It is as important to fill as it is to refill. Replenish yr source. Allow yrslf time to balance. Do not overdo, please.
  • Tau PrCps(Knight) Don't overlook the frogs. Pay attention to yr warts & theirs. Lessons are in the mirror. What U don't like, change.
  • Gem 2Cps Renew relationships. Trust in the gentleness. Explore yr connections w/ yr emotions. Love enhanced/spotlighted. Enjoy!
  • Can 6Cps Reflect on where U've been to recalculate where U're going. Stop asking for what cannot be delivered. Yr torturing yrslf.
  • Leo Mentor(Hierophant) Someone has a lesson for U. Quit avoiding them. Suck it up. Puss In Boots has a riddle for you to solve.
  • Vir Innocence(Fool) Explore the potentials. Relax yr guard. Trust in the Universe to bring U what U need. Take an emotional chance.
  • Lib FairyGdMther(Empress) Creativity is magic (& vice-versa). Abundance surrounds U. Depend on the kindness of a stranger, Blanche.
  • Sco PrPntcls (Knight) Some stories need to be heard. Explore yr community to find the best tales. Listen to those around U.
  • Sag 8Cps Leave yr past in the past. Quit dragging up old chit. No one cares & U shouldn't either. It's over. Walk away with dignity.
  • Cap 6Pnt Watch. Wait. Yr reward is nearly here. Don't screw it up by rushing things. Make sure U throw back what isn't needed.
Old 10-24-2010, 04:42 PM   #117
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

TY Arwen!!!!!

Sag....well, ain't it the truth? Love mine this time!!!! Hugs and thanks so much for doing this...it is appreciated.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2010, 11:42 AM   #118
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Aq 8Wnd Pack yr bags. Travel ahead. Watch yr anger levels. Don't burn any bridges just yet, please.
Pic Chariot Forward movement featured. Remember U are ultimately in charge, but U can let those horses run for a bit.
Ari KgWnds Messages may have to be taken to that mountain. Carry yr passions gently but don't relent. Be a trailblazer.
Tau QnCps What messages are U getting? Share them. Don't deny the gift of healing that is yours. Be gentle w/ others.
Gem Temperance Alchemists knew the secret to change gold to lead. Hard work, balanced ingredients. Where do you need balance?
CAN 5Wnds Jockeying for position at work? Step back. U will shine more by not knocking the other guy around.
Leo QnSwrds Sometimes U have to kick yrslf out of the nest. Stretch yr wings. Wander a bit mentally. See what's fresh.
Vir KgCps U have a secret. If no one knows about it, it will never come true. Yr choice. Heart's desire is possible.
Leo STRENGTH Healing is key. Someone else's sorrow is not yrs. U can help more by NOT owning their pain.
Sco SUN Bask. Bathe. Indulge in the fabulous wk ahead. Family/health all positives. Try to share your joy w/ others in need.
Sag QnCoins Budgeting shouldn't be a handicap. Stop gambling w/ yr money. Tighten the fiscal reins for maxium monetary growth.
Cap KgSwrds Listen to his ideas. Brilliant mind. Brilliant choices. He can see a way to resolve the unresolvable. Ask him.

Last edited by Arwen; 10-31-2010 at 11:54 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2010, 11:47 AM   #119
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

See? I KNEW it! Organic can heal my stupid knee. *healing high five*

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 10:52 AM   #120
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

My November Tarotscopes podcast is now available. It's free. You can subscribe through iTunes or listen by clicking here.