Old 11-08-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Gratitude

Show Your gratitude here.............

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:51 PM   #2
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

~I'm grateful to Jack and Medusa for this site!! Thank You so much for Your hard work, for providing us a place where the energy is so positive and happy!

~I'm grateful for ShariBerry....my best friend. You are a Gift!!!

~I'm grateful to Lucy, my puppy. You give me such joy!

~I'm grateful for my sweet little house.....such a place of serenity. I am blessed.

The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2009, 01:03 PM   #3
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

• for our home
  • for Pumpkin Spice candles
  • for clean pet bedding
  • that my lady likes giving me my shot
  • for December guests
Old 11-08-2009, 01:06 PM   #4
Lady Jewel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Lady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST Reputation

Second chances
The gift of today
New beginnings
My family
Lady Jewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:34 PM   #5
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

This site.

This thread.

My friends. (You're included!)

My furbabies.

My boy, sleeping in the chair cuz he just needed a nap... so sweet!

My life.
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2009, 10:10 PM   #6
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

*I am grateful for new friends.
*good times
*the ability to find humor in most things
*love...giving and receiving
*my puppies that make me laugh
*my health
*this wonderful place full of positive thinking people
Just_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #7
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I owe a debt of gratitude to a co-worker and close friend who dropped what they were doing yesterday to take me to the Urgicare Center and take me home. I was in bad shape. They dropped everything to take care of me.

I owe a debt of gratitude to my roomie and several other friends for watching out for me and
making sure I have what I need to heal.

Their compassion, positive healing energy and help warmed my heart and made me feel cared for.....
usually, it's me taking care of others.

I may not have much to share in my life.... but I have gratitude and love to share for friends like the ones I hold so dear.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2011, 05:49 PM   #8
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile What I am grateful for...

*My Faith

*My Values

*My Friends

*Food on the table

*A Home

*My Furkids

*Having health insurance
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2011, 08:15 PM   #9
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default grateful

Thank you for my family, who always care and always ready to play a joke on me. hahahah
Thank you for the love of my friends, who show me that loyalty is more than an intangable trait.
Thank you clarity.
Thank you honesty.
Thank you for this opportunity to evolve, I am truly blessed.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:48 AM   #10
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

I'm grateful for........

~My daughter and her bf and the love they have for each other....
~The little bit of rain we had yesterday morning......
~The soil and seeds I bought yesterday.....today, I plant!
~The kittehs and their antics.....
~How Lucy loves them!
~My continued good health.....
~My Sissy....
~My JuJu.....
~My Karate Princess....
~Mah Shizzle.....
~My Louise.....
~My Ms. Tabitha and her mad HL skillz <smile>
~The Eagle cam....and the baby eaglets

The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2011, 01:22 PM   #11
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I am grateful for my many blessings in life.

I am grateful for the decisions I have made in life.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2012, 07:18 PM   #12
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

sitting here delightfully tired after a yummy meal and wonderful family time, I am overflowing with Gratitude for my chosen family and how they've made this a very special Christmas. Lots of laughter, comfort, peaceful calm, and something I've always wanted ...someone to care about me and for me to care for. I'm grateful for chosen family.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2012, 01:23 AM   #13
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

I am so very grateful:

To be finally, just today, back in my home.

To be at the end of a difficult year, transitioning out of a marriage I should have never been in, but that brought me my grandchildren and allowed me to fulfill my dream of parenting a child.

For my grandchildren: For C., 17, who trusts me enough to talk to me about some things that too many kids - young adults? - never talk about with the adults in their lives, and for her willingness to share an obsession with roller derby with her grandmother of all people. For "Chase", 6, my beloved baby butch, the child who has given me the gift of my life's dream of being loved unconditionally by a child. And for B., 4 months, who I don't really know very well yet but who I'm really looking forward to getting to know - and who will certainly need her Abuela to babysit soon.

For the aluminum Christmas tree that belonged to my beloved Granny, under which I opened my gifts for many of my first Christmases through the mid-60's, and under which my grandchildren will open some gifts tomorrow -- and for the comfort in knowing that they had the chance to meet their great-great-grandmother before she passed. I love the thought that something of my Granny might live on in my grandchildren.

For old friends and new ones, both equally precious to me, and the realization just today that my life is surrounded by and deeply infused with love.

For a job that pays the bills, even when money is tight, and that satisfies my soul, even when the bosses try to suck our souls dry.

For a home that is far too big for one person and so can easily welcome and shelter so many who I love.

To finally have the ability to accept the things I cannot change and change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

To realize, much to my delight, that when I'm not letting myself get mired in other people's drama, I'm actually a very easy-going, optimistic, and positive person. And that makes me very, very happy.

For 2013 and all of its possibilities and new beginnings for me.
Old 12-25-2012, 12:18 PM   #14
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I am more then grateful for my family... my precious children... and for my mother and all her support.

I am grateful we have our needs met, no matter what else is going on in life

I am grateful for an amazing Christmas morning!!
Old 10-12-2017, 05:30 PM   #15
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation
Default Grateful for...

My wife
A job I love
The furbabies
My health
A warm bed..
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 09:59 AM   #16
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,587 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Today I am grateful for ...

... Good food to eat
... A job where I'm not tied to a desk
... Crisp fall weather
... Changing leaves
... Beautiful landscapes
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 10:28 AM   #17
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

My love who is my rock always
Good friends
My work
My family
This site
Vegas
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2013, 06:44 AM   #18
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

a new day breathing

my friends

sense of humor

sunshine

beaches
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 01:33 PM   #19
Lucian

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Trans mindset without body modification.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Not looking

Lucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST Reputation

Everybody that is a part of my life in a positive way.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:44 PM   #20
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

caring folks here
balance of a sort
a bit of clarity in midst of my chaos...lol.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post: