Old 05-13-2012, 09:10 AM   #1001
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Impatiently waiting

UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 09:28 AM   #1002
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Teh Arwen, I'm doing a really great inpression of an over heated performer and tourist in the sun here at Windsor waiting for this week's Tarotscopes..... Pleeeeeeeeeeaaase? Pleeease? Please, can we have them?

Geeze, I hate begging!

LOL!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 09:34 AM   #1003
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

aaaahh but the young grasshoppas...PATIENCE! my dears, Patience!
Let the poor lady Arwen have a relaxing Sunday....I know she will get them to us..let her enjoy her day..leisurely....lol...patience......patience...s miling....you all are so dang funny...
Old 05-13-2012, 09:59 AM   #1004
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
aaaahh but the young grasshoppas...PATIENCE! my dears, Patience!
Let the poor lady Arwen have a relaxing Sunday....I know she will get them to us..let her enjoy her day..leisurely....lol...patience......patience...s miling....you all are so dang funny...
I have moments of patience..... this is not one of them! LOL!

Being serious for a moment; I do sincerely hope Arwen is enjoying a relaxing Sunday.

Teh Arwen has a following in a few of my friends and family.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 10:08 AM   #1005
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Here is this week's Tarotscopes. How was last week for you? Happy mother's day to those who are mothers and to those who have mothers worth celebrating whether they are with us still or not. I was truly blessed with my mama and I miss her to this day. 1939-2001

GPS For Your Characters is here!

http://tarotbyarwen.com/blog/?p=7498
#Tarot for Writers online workshop coming soon.
<--Please share this on your Facebook for me. I'd love to fill every seat.

[SIZE=5]
  • AQ KnWnds Mind where you step. Avoid known hazards. Watch for rocks as U fly through yr wk. Passionate friends always help.
  • Pic 2Wnds Creativity happens. Enjoy the sunrise more. Each shell contains unexplored treasures but U can only choose 1.
  • ARI KCps Enjoy yr comforts. Be emotionally available to ALL not just a few. Yr compassion will save U & them. Do not overindulge.
  • TAU Sun Flame on, darling. U shine this wk. Things fall into place if U let them SEE U. Don't hide in the shadows. Don't burn out.
  • GEM 4Cns Budget could be puzzling. Make sure every1 is putting in equally. Have to juggle bills/money/people. U can figure it out.
  • CAN 3Wnds One idea sparks another. Don't waste time waiting. Start new projects while old ones finish up. Anticipate the next move
  • LEO KSwd When U are given an idea, U are expected to run w. it. Don't pass the buck. Stay in yr lane to accomplish everything.
  • VIR PrncSwd Careful yr needs don't outweigh others. Anticipate each move so U don't hurt some1. Backlash of yr temper hurts.
  • LIB 10Wnd Lots to do but U just need to gather it up & tough it out. Lean into it rather than feeling burdened. Just do it.
  • SCO QSwd Mind yr tongue. U don't need to use the pointy end to teach them a lesson. Obey the rules to rule. U are put in charge.
  • SAG 1Swrd The start of something new. Ideas come to U rapidly. Focus on the gray rather than what's black or white. Middle road.
  • CAP 2Cps Love shared grows. Show others how to love regardless. Partnerships always need tending. Are you tending/being tended?

Last edited by Arwen; 05-13-2012 at 10:27 AM.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 10:15 AM   #1006
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

TAU Sun Flame on, darling. U shine this wk. Things fall into place if U let them SEE U. Don't hide in the shadows. Don't burn out.

I will singe people with my flames. lol

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 10:16 AM   #1007
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Good morning Arwen! Thanks my friend. Umm may I ask a ? What does the KSwd stand for....sorry I am "ignorant" on some of these...smiles...(my "guess" would be King's sword?)

LEO KSwd When U are given an idea, U are expected to run w. it. Don't pass the buck. Stay in yr lane to accomplish everything.
Old 05-13-2012, 10:16 AM   #1008
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=Purple][*]Pic 2Wnds Creativity happens. Enjoy the sunrise more. Each shell contains unexplored treasures but U can only choose 1.[/LIST]
Thank you Arwen! I've been enjoying the gorgeous late Spring sunrises at 5am. I'm hoping the coming weeks I'll see more, instead of rain. Pfft! I can only choose one shell to explore for treasures? ...Ummm...... Can I have a wee peek to see which one I want or do I have to go on my intuition? Can I have them all instead? I'm not greedy, I'm just not very good at having to choose an unexplored treasure because I'll want to explore all of them! LOL!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 10:33 AM   #1009
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Here is this week's Tarotscopes. How was last week for you? Happy mother's day to those who are mothers and to those who have mothers worth celebrating whether they are with us still or not. I was truly blessed with my mama and I miss her to this day. 1939-2001

[SIZE=5][LIST]
[*]GEM 4Cns Budget could be puzzling. Make sure every1 is putting in equally. Have to juggle bills/money/people. U can figure it out.
already done...how true this is for me this week.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 10:37 AM   #1010
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,956 Times in 497 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

SCO QSwd Mind yr tongue. U don't need to use the pointy end to teach them a lesson. Obey the rules to rule. U are put in charge.

Repeat after me; Mind yr tongue...

One more time...
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 11:17 AM   #1011
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
VIR PrncSwd Careful yr needs don't outweigh others. Anticipate each move so U don't hurt some1. Backlash of yr temper hurts.
Duly noted.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 11:41 AM   #1012
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

• LEO KSwd When U are given an idea, U are expected to run w. it. Don't pass the buck. Stay in yr lane to accomplish everything.
TY ARWEN! TIME FOR ME TO GET BUSY AND BACK TO GOALSSS.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 03:21 PM   #1013
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
ARI KCps Enjoy yr comforts. Be emotionally available to ALL not just a few. Yr compassion will save U & them. Do not overindulge.
Interesting ... thanks

Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 03:54 PM   #1014
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Wow...A little too close for comfort here, Arwen.

Last week's:

LIB 4Wtr: Careful depression doesn't sink in. Focus on unclogging emotional drain. Focus on staying open and cleansing your heart.

This week's:

LIB 10Wnd: Lots to do but you just need to gather it up and tough it out.
Lean into it rather than feeling burdened. Just do it.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 06:28 PM   #1015
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Well, pooh.

Luv mentioned this to me while I was on the phone with hym, fussing about a couple of unexpected expenses that cropped up today.

Bummer.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 12:09 AM   #1016
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

CAP 2Cps Love shared grows. Show others how to love regardless. Partnerships always need tending. Are you tending/being tended?

Lovely and so true.

Tending and being tended.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2012, 10:09 AM   #1017
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
  • AQ KnWnds Mind where you step. Avoid known hazards. Watch for rocks as U fly through yr wk. Passionate friends always help.
  • Pic 2Wnds Creativity happens. Enjoy the sunrise more. Each shell contains unexplored treasures but U can only choose 1.
  • SCO QSwd Mind yr tongue. U don't need to use the pointy end to teach them a lesson. Obey the rules to rule. U are put in charge.

Hmmmm, so far this is very true. Been a "watch my mouth" few days already. Definitely having trouble choosing which treasure (glances at bed with the PILE of Tarot decks on it)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2012, 01:08 PM   #1018
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

VIR ChFire Examine passion. What makes U feel alive? What engages yr child mind to seek? to learn? Fire tempts U. Good time to test.

VIR PrncSwd Careful yr needs don't outweigh others. Anticipate each move so U don't hurt some1. Backlash of yr temper hurts.

The temptation was difficult to resist but I did it, just. Then I took a step (or three) back to what I hope is a safe distance. This is where I plan to wait it out. If the buttons can't be reached they won't be pushed. And, there won't be a backlash.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2012, 09:10 AM   #1019
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday! I love doing these for you! If you love them, it would be so helpful to me if you would like my Facebook page (I post daily cards there) and then share this week's 'scopes to your own page. It helps me build my business. So if you can help by doing this each week, I'd really appreciate that.
  • AQ Moon Cycles are inevitable. Let negativity be sucked away as U embrace change. Allow nature to guide U. Feel the wisdom.
  • PIC ChEarth Explore community in new ways. Accept gifts. Open heart like U open yr mind. Examination of your place in the world.
  • ARI 3Wtr Play emphasized. If they won't join U? Find who will. Get laughter in yr life. Splash in puddles or pools. Seek joy, y'all.
  • TAU 3Earth Seek friends who get you. Look for like minds to build community with. Projects go well when you involve others.
  • GEM Strength Compassion for others is best when U don't judge. Love the beast for the beast & not for what U would change it to.
  • CAN 3Fire Dance while U wait. Begin something instead of anticipating. Fling yrslf into the next activity. It will all come soon.
  • LEO Sun Great wk for being seen & standing out. Keep it upbeat. Don't burn out. Do things for U. Play music U want to hear.
  • VIR Tree Taking time out recommended. Navel-gazing is yr friend. Find what U really want from life. What has to be let go of?
  • LIB 10Fire Completion of soul clearing may feel too hot too much but it must be done. Let it burn out so you can have new growth.
  • SCO 2Fire Exchange a glance w that person. Maybe exchange more. Balancing trust w/ power hard, but rewards are infinite. Say yes.
  • SAG 7Air Overanalyzing yr path may cloud true gift of the journey. Put map down. Wander. Try a new place. Or better yet? New thought.
  • CAP 10Earth Endings lead to new beginnings. What falls nurtures new growth. Allow this week to bring completion to the past.

Sample my Tarot for Writers course. Today is the last day for the Early Bird special!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2012, 09:36 AM   #1020
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hey y'all! Happy Sunday! I love doing these for you! If you love them, it would be so helpful to me if you would like my Facebook page (I post daily cards there) and then share this week's 'scopes to your own page. It helps me build my business. So if you can help by doing this each week, I'd really appreciate that.
[LIST][*]GEM Strength Compassion for others is best when U don't judge. Love the beast for the beast & not for what U would change it to.

Sample my Tarot for Writers course. Today is the last day for the Early Bird special!
I like this one however can we get it so the beast stops trying to change ME???? ugh lol....the beast always tries to stifle who i am

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post: