Old 10-03-2010, 01:32 PM   #61
CrankyOldGuy

How Do You Identify?:
Just the right amount of wrong
Preferred Pronoun?:
[sic] Basturd
Relationship Status:
She turns my crank

CrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST Reputation

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"To say nothing, to do nothing, stops nothing" - Roni McCall,
Founder,
Through Their Eyes,
The National Animal Abuse Registry
CrankyOldGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:54 PM   #62
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankyOldGuy View Post
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What he said.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2010, 09:55 AM   #63
CrankyOldGuy

How Do You Identify?:
Just the right amount of wrong
Preferred Pronoun?:
[sic] Basturd
Relationship Status:
She turns my crank

CrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Real Estate

"To say nothing, to do nothing, stops nothing" - Roni McCall,
Founder,
Through Their Eyes,
The National Animal Abuse Registry
CrankyOldGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:15 AM   #64
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

absolutely nothing... for once

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:19 AM   #65
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

AT&T
every month is a battle with them
and charges that they eventually waive.

I'm really done.

I have an extra 200 dollars in charges on a home line that I havent had for a month and half. Damn right I'm pissed. Another battle in the offing for Monday.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:06 AM   #66
firie
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

firie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
AT&T
every month is a battle with them
and charges that they eventually waive.

I'm really done.

I have an extra 200 dollars in charges on a home line that I havent had for a month and half. Damn right I'm pissed. Another battle in the offing for Monday.
This happened to us too. They didn't realize that the number we had was being shared with another person. It was a fight but we got reimbursed. A technician came out. Facebook Dylan and he can fill you in.
firie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 04:46 PM   #67
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default AT&T

I have been in a two-day fight with AT&T
It involves credits
and false charges on my phone.
Every month I have a fight.

Just to give you an example:
The round metal piece around the tracking ball fell off on my Blackberry.
I called AT&T and they sent me a new Blackberry along with a 374-dollar charge. Later, they claimed my previous phone had water damage. They are the most cheating, lying-est company I've ever had the misery of dealing with.

The reason I can't get out of it is because I'm in a bundle with them and Direct TV. I've caught them three different times they've screwed up my bill.

They issued credits for two months and still say I owe them 350.00 right now.
This is so fucked up you can't believe it. I am done.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 04:57 PM   #68
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
I have been in a two-day fight with AT&T
It involves credits
and false charges on my phone.
Every month I have a fight.

Just to give you an example:
The round metal piece around the tracking ball fell off on my Blackberry.
I called AT&T and they sent me a new Blackberry along with a 374-dollar charge. Later, they claimed my previous phone had water damage. They are the most cheating, lying-est company I've ever had the misery of dealing with.

The reason I can't get out of it is because I'm in a bundle with them and Direct TV. I've caught them three different times they've screwed up my bill.

They issued credits for two months and still say I owe them 350.00 right now.
This is so fucked up you can't believe it. I am done.
I had issues like this with Sprint years back. I paid everything off and cancelled my service with them. They sent me another bill.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:24 PM   #69
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

From 5:30pm on....

Taco Hell - my total was $5.03, I gave you 10.05. You start counting out a bunch of damn change at which point I say "I gave you $10.05 'cause I don't want a bunch of change." So you nicely appologize and proceed to just hand me the four dollar bills. At which point I say "It should be $5.02". This should not take you two more attempts and calling your manager over. It's 2nd grade math idiot!

Then I still manage to get to school fifteen minutes early, but circle the parking lot for 10 minutes, with other cars pulling into spots just ahead of me as I round the corner. And finally end up getting a spot on the last freakin' row. Making me 5 minutes late to class because the walk from there is TEN MINUTES!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

A
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 11:04 AM   #70
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

I just got handed a citation ... I'm being sued!

Sued for debt that is NOT even mine!!!!

Sued for a debt that a sneaky slimy ex accrued behind my back, under my name, with my ssn ... I have tried to file identity theft and fraud, with no success (obviously) and now I have to deal with this!!!!!

Yeah, I'd say this really pissed me off today!!!!

Thank you for this thread and a chance to vent!!!!

*(&#%%$%#%^@)*&%$@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2010, 11:19 AM   #71
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Cell phone companies routinely overcharge their customers and most of the time they get away with it. But I am not pissed off about anythng personal. In fact, it is turning into a pretty good day!
Old 10-15-2010, 12:19 PM   #72
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing. Absolutely nothing pissed me off today!
TickledPink is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TickledPink For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2010, 01:09 PM   #73
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

While going through tubes of watercolor paints today and found a few dried up!! Yeah it pissed me off.
Old 10-15-2010, 01:42 PM   #74
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing pissed me off today but it's interesting that most of these posts are about money.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 04:35 PM   #75
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

so in a amnesty international email there was a list of causes for a letter writing day... sometime around dec 10th... (human rights day*) anyway... there are twelve different instances of the most heinous crimes against humanity... http://www.amnestyusa.org/writeathon/?c=I1010W01... go check it out... its enough to piss anyone off...

*another thing that pisses me off... december 10th should be a huge day... for the whole world... attention should be called to the day...
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 06:38 PM   #76
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Wal-Mart, or rather, its inhabitants, pissed me off today. Get out of my way, people! I'm on a schedule, dammit.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 06:52 PM   #77
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

It's just been one of those days that I seem to come in contact with EVERY ignorant ass here! Can someone please check the oxygen levels here because it is obvious that some peoples brains are not functioning correctly and I have decided it is either due to lack of oxygen or the insane smog collection in the city...not sure which one
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:32 PM   #78
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Wal-Mart, or rather, its inhabitants, pissed me off today. Get out of my way, people! I'm on a schedule, dammit.

Why do ya think the shopping carts have that lil "bumper" on the front.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 09:06 PM   #79
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I'm sick. I've been sick all week. I didn't work last night because of it.

My coworker called today and asked if I was coming in tonight. I told her I was going to try. She said for me to call her if I didn't feel like coming or if I needed to leave once I got here. Well, being lulled into thinking I could work (after not doing much today), and then realizing how freaking exhausted I was (just from showering, dressing and driving to work), I called this co-worker back and told her I would work half the shift if she would please come in and cover the other half. She said she was running errands and would call me back shortly. Hours later (I'm on a 15hr shift) she calls back and says she just isn't "prepared" to come in tonight, because she really wants to stay home. After a slight pause and a few more yada yada comments she says (in a haughty voice) "is that ok with you?" Feeling like refried death and not in the best mood, I reply with haughty voice and say "yeah, that's perfectly fine, don't worry about it" and hung up.

Now HERE is the problem I have with this... For one, she worked for me last night and knew she may have to work tonight. Second, I gave her HOURS of advance notice. Most importantly, the one single, sole, solitary, ONLY friggin reason this person was hired is to be an alternate and only works in situations like this when someone is sick or if something comes up. So, really...wtf... If you are hired for one purpose and one purpose only, and then you "really wanna stay home", then what was the friggin point in accepting the job in the first place???

Ok...that's my rant for the evening. Carry on...
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 09:10 PM   #80
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Nothing yet but there is still 51 minutes to go!