Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 01-01-2013, 07:40 PM   #201
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I want to compliment everyone who have hung in there recently for a challenging and sometimes emotional discussion about gun violence, ownership and control. It was tense at times and we had our moments, but in the end, people stayed calm and seemed committed to communicating with respect.

I want to compliment a certain femme (she knows who she is!) on her indefatigable honesty, even when her opinions might be unpopular in any given thread. I’ve grown some (little teeny) balls watching her speak her mind.

I want to compliment the butches I’ve come to appreciate for being gentlemen with their kind reps. Butches who reach out to femmes they are not hitting on, well, they make me feel optimistic about the world and to realize I've just been traveling in the wrong circles.

I want to compliment the femmes on this site who have been incredibly open about their sexuality, with humor and brains, to boot. I read your posts nodding my head and going, Oh yeah, I can see that…

I want to compliment the people who have gone through breakups in the last year, with people on the site, and remained classy about it; not a single snarky passive-aggressive moment, at least not that I noticed. One femme was even able to be particularly vulnerable about her feelings; again, without trashing her Ex. I’m raising my class to her.

I want to compliment the admins on this site for keeping their commitment to tolerance a central driving force behind their interventions. I’ve never been on a site where butch/butch love, bisexuality and other sometimes frowned-upon ways of being were protected in such a consistent way.

I want to compliment nycfembbw for coming up with the concept for this thread. She knows a lot about community building and speaking to people's strengths.

I could think of a lot more compliments, but for now I'll just end with this:

Group hug!

(I’m so NOT a group hug person. If you knew me, you would have laughed at that one.)
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:55 PM   #202
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I want to compliment the women who have given me insight, insight into the femme perspective, the guys who have told me not to lose hope and even though we may not have met, they are friends. So I guess in essence I'm complimenting the fact that individuals from varied backgrounds can gather in one place be supportive, provide feedback and engage in intelligent insightful conversation. Thank you to all of you, perhaps our respective governments could take note.
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 09:29 PM   #203
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Clay for being my buddy and for being the gentlebutch that she is.

Jagg for always telling it straight.

Parker for meeting me at the dog park and hopefully more dog park outings in the future.

JustLovelyJen, I can’t wait to meet you for a picnic and a walk on the beach!

Arwen for posting our weekly horoscopes, which are so spot on.

Everyone in the cancer thread for being open and honest about experiences and being such a loving and supportive bunch!

For everyone on the BF Planet. I enjoy reading about your daily lives and all the wisdom and humor you all share. I really don’t know but a couple of you offline, but I think the world of this community and unlike IslandScout this old hippie LOVES a group hug.
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 09:41 PM   #204
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i too want to compliment everyone in this community. Even if i don't know you, you make up part of the network that i am proud to be part of, and i probably enjoy your words and you don't even know it.

Thank you.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 09:50 PM   #205
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb_U_taunt View Post
Parker for meeting me at the dog park and hopefully more dog park outings in the future.
Thank you - you were such a good sport for sticking around when it started raining.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 09:57 PM   #206
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
Thank you - you were such a good sport for sticking around when it started raining.
Hell the rain was coming at us sideways!!! lmao You are such a sweetie for bringing us hot chocolate to keep us from freezing to death.
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 04:05 PM   #207
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,682 Times in 7,713 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default She is a wonderful soul and mentor....

I have been long wanting to do this, so now is time...The Lady Snow
....you have taught me so much in the time I have been on this Planet....in so many ways you aren't even aware of. I am an old dog BUT always learning new tricks....
Your compassion, your committment to helping folks see in more than one vision, and your heart. You are truly decadent, beautiful, and one of the most sensual women who walks with a true heart! I mean this sincerely and with the utmost respect.
I have watched forums from afar, had my eyes opened, and grown so much...through your words. I have grown in ways and areas, and have learned of things I wasn't aware of. I am respectful of the words I choose to write, I ask myself, would this "offend" anyone? Is it sexist, is it misogynistic? YOU taught me the meaning of that word, as I hadn't ever really known what it meant....I truly didn't.
You are an absolute wonderful role model...and I am sure others see you in this same light. Your light shines like a welcoming beacon here in this space...and I want you to know, YOU have made me rethink things, words, actions, and strive to be a better person, to be more aware of others' feelings and to help others think outside of their own respective boxes, so to speak.
Just know, you are one incredible human being, one I am honored to call friend..and I heart you beautiful Snowy one...continue being that amazing and true heart person you are!!! xoxo..Clay
Old 01-02-2013, 04:08 PM   #208
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,682 Times in 7,713 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default I want to compliment weatherboi!!

Grant...you are simply one amazing person....I truly enjoy seeing your passion to ensuring everyone is treated equally, staying true to your own true north, and for being such a positive and welcoming friend to others.
Your posts are just so beautiful and you are a bright light here, in my eyes...thanks for being YOU, Grant!

PS You and your beautiful lady are one of the most awesome couples on the Planet...many look up to, and admire you both...
Old 01-05-2013, 11:57 AM   #209
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation
Default :D

I'd like to compliment SleepyButch on hys sense of humor and fun! Thanks for being a good sport and having a bit of a laugh with me!
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
EmpressM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2017, 10:46 AM   #210
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,987 Times in 9,938 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Such a long time, since I've posted in this thread, but I want to express my gratitude to members of our community who come here daily to mingle and comment by post or reach out in support or dialectically offer counter opinions, on any particular subject of interest.

All of us together, bring a particular reality into focus that we might not be aware of or think about too often. I just want to compliment our community members for their commitment to diversity, tolerance and for the many ways we hold each other accountable, as we grow in our lives each day.

Thank you for being real. For the laughter. For the kindness of heart. For your genuine interest in our current political atmosphere and the challenges we face as a group of people with a variety of shared interests or new challenges we are not too familiar with.

Thanks for being here. For caring about our community and the many people who are a part of our community.

I appreciate all of you.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2017, 06:27 PM   #211
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I want to thank the person who left me a really heartfelt rep comment. It meant a lot and I really appreciate it. !
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2017, 09:50 PM   #212
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,987 Times in 9,938 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default compliments for people I've come to know on the boards in our community

In no particular order:

*Anya* :: she is such a lovely person and we've developed a wonderful Femme friendship! Anya is concerned with current politics, political issues affecting Lesbian women and is so knowledgeable about interesting TV shows! Thank you Anya for the friendship we enjoy!!

GayandGray :: I've enjoyed getting to know GG and the way she handles all the myriad situations that bring her joy or has caused her to have a heavy heart. She's a sweetie and I enjoy the friendship we've built by playing and posting in a variety of forum board threads, here on the Planet! She's got a new job now, she and her wife have been married for years and I appreciate all she brings to the community!!

homoe :: She is such a joy and I've enjoyed our budding friendship! She's super funny, extremely witty, very brainy, and I never knew she was the type to be all over the map with social idioms!!! She's a fountain of knowledge and she's just the most remarkable person I've come to know, in our community. Watch out for her though, okay???

Gemme & girl_dee :: both of these Femme sisters are so freakishly smart! I love how Gemme and dee both walk the walk and talk the talk! I love and marvel over their close sisterly friendship and count myself lucky to be friends with them both! Thanks for the laughter, the Femme bonds we share and for the many ways you both add to the community, so richly!

And to Planet super fly moderators ..... Medusa, nycfem, T-rex, who I've gotten to know over the years and enjoy immensely. Thanks always for the way you care about the body of membership and for the many opportunities provided to get to know all three of you and for all the many ways you've enriched my life, I er the years. My heart loves each one of you.

And, that special person who gifted a community membership to me???? Thank you from my heart of hearts for making it possible for me to have a membership! You've been the sweetest and I am deeply grateful for the gift you gave to me! XO

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2017, 04:00 AM   #213
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
\
Gemme & girl_dee :: both of these Femme sisters are so freakishly smart! I love how Gemme and dee both walk the walk and talk the talk! I love and marvel over their close sisterly friendship and count myself lucky to be friends with them both! Thanks for the laughter, the Femme bonds we share and for the many ways you both add to the community, so richly!
Thank you! .......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2017, 07:20 AM   #214
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,806 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
In no particular order:

*Anya* :: she is such a lovely person and we've developed a wonderful Femme friendship! Anya is concerned with current politics, political issues affecting Lesbian women and is so knowledgeable about interesting TV shows! Thank you Anya for the friendship we enjoy!!
Thank you for this! I just found it by accident and it was lovely to read. I very much appreciate your warm and caring support, as well as your intellect.

I must put a plug in for insectional feminism. Early in my political activism, I was more concerned with issues specific to women but at this point in time; with the politics of our day: it is clear to me that if one of us are not free: none of us are free.

I do want to ensure that lesbian erasure never happens and I will do all in my power to fight against this but with Trump and a Republican majority: all of our hard-won rights are in danger of being lost.

Intersectional feminism. This is the principle that forms of injustice and oppression–sexism, racism, homophobia, classism, ableism and transphobia; are all invariably linked, and one cannot address one without including everyone.

Feminism, as a movement, is not just for women, but is for all people.

Thanks again Kätzchen!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2017, 10:48 AM   #215
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Thank you, Katz! Coming from such a warm, loving person, this really means a lot. You are always so positive, even in the face of obstacles and strife.

Love!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2017, 03:29 AM   #216
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
My femme crush & friend ... girl_dee. Could she be any sweeter, kinder or more community involved? Nope.

She knows how to hold a camera too! =)
Years later and i still crush you, too.

i am glad to see us both around again. You sure know how to bring it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2017, 05:26 AM   #217
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Years later and i still crush you, too.

i am glad to see us both around again. You sure know how to bring it.
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Old 09-22-2017, 05:35 PM   #218
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
In no particular order:

GayandGray :: I've enjoyed getting to know GG and the way she handles all the myriad situations that bring her joy or has caused her to have a heavy heart. She's a sweetie and I enjoy the friendship we've built by playing and posting in a variety of forum board threads, here on the Planet! She's got a new job now, she and her wife have been married for years and I appreciate all she brings to the community!!

homoe :: She is such a joy and I've enjoyed our budding friendship! She's super funny, extremely witty, very brainy, and I never knew she was the type to be all over the map with social idioms!!! She's a fountain of knowledge and she's just the most remarkable person I've come to know, in our community. Watch out for her though, okay???

And to Planet super fly moderators ..... Medusa, nycfem, T-rex, who I've gotten to know over the years and enjoy immensely. Thanks always for the way you care about the body of membership and for the many opportunities provided to get to know all three of you and for all the many ways you've enriched my life, I er the years. My heart loves each one of you.

And, that special person who gifted a community membership to me???? Thank you from my heart of hearts for making it possible for me to have a membership! You've been the sweetest and I am deeply grateful for the gift you gave to me! XO

Katzchen I JUST SAW THIS!!!!!! Wow thank you so much. I have enjoyed getting to know you as well, my friend.
Old 09-23-2017, 04:04 AM   #219
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
i too want to compliment everyone in this community. Even if i don't know you, you make up part of the network that i am proud to be part of, and i probably enjoy your words and you don't even know it.

Thank you.
i posted this 4 years ago and i would like to repeat it

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2017, 02:06 PM   #220
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

i won't put names so anyone who read it? ^^ ok: each one of you is unique after all your qualities and default contributes at your personality so continue to rock that boat short but next time i'll try to put that better
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post: