Old 12-06-2012, 06:30 PM   #41
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I'm curious!

1. What size is your bed?

Queen

2. Who do you share it with?

Myself, TF on some weekends, 12 lb dog sometimes

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets?

Dunno
4. How often do you change your sheets?

When the TF gets grossed out and says it is necessary

5. How many pillows are on your bed?

I have only one head, so one.

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.)

Dunno.

7. What position do you sleep in?

Back

8. What time do you go to bed on average?

11:30pm-11:45pm

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck?

Sometimes read/computer/tv, but not regularly

10. Do you have a headboard?

No. The bed came with one. I think I ditched it between the last apartment and this house. It must be in my mother's basement.

11. What does it look like?

Nothing exciting

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick?

Doesn't matter. I would like it to be King size, though

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

Left side when standing at end of bed, facing bed.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed?

Nope

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed?

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed?

Sure

17. How old is your mattress?

12+ years

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with?

One sheet, one duvet cover over goose down comforter

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed?

A dead body

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed?

A man
[sieajmbg]a[wpotgf,\

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 06:38 PM   #42
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? Full

2. Who do you share it with? Nobody

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? The kind that cover me?

4. How often do you change your sheets? Since I'm the only one sleeping in them, probably every 3-4 weeks.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? one

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) The kind I bought at the store....I don't know.

7. What position do you sleep in? All over the place, except seldom/never on my back.

8. What time do you go to bed on average? Between 10:30-11:30pm.

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Sometimes I read.

10. Do you have a headboard? Nope. I have an air mattress.

11. What does it look like? N/A

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? Neither, I'm good with what I got.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? All over it.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? I don't like animals in the bed. (The furry kind, not the kinky kind.)

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? In this bed, just me. In any bed, probably four.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? No.

17. How old is your mattress? About 2 months old.

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? Just one thin comforter thingy.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? My bed sits on the ground, so there's no "under" to it.

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? A snake or a spider.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 06:51 PM   #43
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? Queen

2. Who do you share it with? Mabel....my kitty

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? Depends on the weather....cotton, flannel, jersey....no satin (too slippery)

4. How often do you change your sheets? Weekly

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 2 to sleep with, 4 when it's made

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) 1 tempurpedic (mine), 1 foam, 2 large down

7. What position do you sleep in? Generally on my side

8. What time do you go to bed on average? Between 10 and 11 p.m.

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Nothing

10. Do you have a headboard? Nope, but I have my eye on one I like

11. What does it look like? White wicker....to go with my other bedroom furniture

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? New bed (maybe)....I have all the fancy sheets in the world, courtesy of my mother

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Right side, when you're laying in it

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? Many....no dogs in the bed, no crumbs in the bed, no TV in the bedroom, sheets must be clean, beds must be made....yea, I have a lot of bed rules evidently

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 6...myself, Rooster, 2 dogs and 2 cats

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Never jumped on a bed...ever

17. How old is your mattress? 4 or 5 years

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? Depends on the season....in summer, just a sheet....in winter, a sheet and one fuzzy soft blanket (it's South Florida...we don't get cold)

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Anything....it's supposed to be empty and clean under there

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? Creepy crawlies, crumbs, dogs, or arguments
Old 12-06-2012, 06:54 PM   #44
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

2. Who do you share it with? My two dogs

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? Soft ones, Flannel in the winter

4. How often do you change your sheets? every other week sooner if needed.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 4

2 memory foam ones and 2 fluffy soft ones that I forgot what's in them.

7. What position do you sleep in? side sleeper

8. What time do you go to bed on average? Midnight

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Cuddle, kissing, homework, read, play on my laptop.

10. Do you have a headboard? No

11. What does it look like? invisible

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? big 4 poster bed

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? If looking from the bottom of the bed, I sleep on the left side.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? Not that I can think of at the moment.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? In this bed, three.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? yes

17. How old is your mattress? 3-4 months old now

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? I usually sleep with just a sheet and a comforter in the summer, but I just got a really soft king size blanket to keep me warm in the winter.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? the boogie man, anything that has eyes staring back at me.

bugs of any kind

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 07:13 PM   #45
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? Full

2. Who do you share it with? My girlfriend on the rare Saturday night she's here. Usually I go to her place because of the kid.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? Cotton, high thread count

4. How often do you change your sheets? Every other week

5. How many pillows are on your bed? Two standard, feather. One standard, memory foam. One body pillow (five feel long), and the only one with a name: Buddy. Also, one blue velvet pillow with tassels, from my childhood room.

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) answered in #5

7. What position do you sleep in? Side, with Buddy between my knees.

8. What time do you go to bed on average? 10:30 to midnight

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Read and write

10. Do you have a headboard? No, sold the sleigh bed a few years ago

11. What does it look like? N/A

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? Higher thread count cotton

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Middle

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? No shoes on the bed.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? Two

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Only for joy. No, seriously I haven't jumped on it.

17. How old is your mattress? Four years old

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? One fake down, anti-allergenic kinda thing but feels like down, and a quilt my great-grandmother made. I like to stare at the little squares and wonder where the little scraps of fabric have been, which women in my family were wearing which housedresses and Sunday best...

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"][COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]Old bottles of lube with dust bunnies riding them [/COLOR][/COLOR]

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? An unidentifiable pair of underwear
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 09:17 PM   #46
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Full
My furchild, Ginger
Fleece or Egyptian Cotton
4. How often do you change your bed?
Regularly
3 King-sized polyfill, 2 down feather, 3 standard polyfill
On left side, stomach, sometimes back (If on back, then I snore)
Around 11 or midnight
Watch netflix, read, crosswords, crochet, surf internet on my laptop, do homework, brush Ginger, snack, almost anything imaginable. HA!
10.Do you have a headboard?
Nope!
Handmade unfinished lumber...pedestal bed.
Neither. I am satisfied.
From bottom of bed looking up...the left
It must be comfy and free from crumbs.
myself, partner at the time, our 3 children and 2 dogs...that of course was a kingsize bed. Ha!!
One question....Why? *lifts eyebrow
4 Years old
Microplush 2 one navy and one light blue
nothing can be under it. It is a pedestal bed
Bugs, crumbs, anything icky...
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 10:00 PM   #47
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,615 Times in 3,974 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? Currently its a double bed. I am wanting to get a king. Question 2 explains why.

2. Who do you share it with? my guy is a very large man. (I have always prefered larger partners). I also have a 100 lb newfoundland dog, a 70 lb boxer type dog, a tiny chi and a very old cat who all want to sleep in the bed with us.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? chrissy just brought home some lovely high thread count egyptian cotton sheets as a gift. Love them. I love flannel sheets. he does not. So we switch every other week.

4. How often do you change your sheets? at least once a week, more depending on animals

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 3. However, once we switch to king, there will be more

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) I need better ones. Wal Mart variety for now

7. What position do you sleep in? I start on my side and rotate around. I have alot of pain at night so I move according to what hurts

8. What time do you go to bed on average? I go to bed about midnite but am up until 3

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? gnometown. This planets arcade. Books. Word finds. TV. prayers. writing. meditation.

10. Do you have a headboard? yes

11. What does it look like? its very plain. just brown wood

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? I love red plaid sheets and if I could find them in satin, I would be in heaven! I would love a red plaid comforter too, but not flannel. For the bed, i would love a solid black sleigh bed

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? on the right side. It is closest to the vanity. And away from the fan.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? I really do not like animals in bed. But my animals really want to be in bed. none stay for long except for the chi BUT he comes in bed when chrissy does. We sleep opposite shifts. he works midnites and i work day shift. So as I am getting up, he is coming to bed. The two big dogs come to bed with me but only stay for about 30 minutes then they drop to the floor to sleep.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? I once had 6 newfs, myself and a partner in bed with me...

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? well, not like a kid. Not in this bed. But jump, yes, I have....

17. How old is your mattress? 3 years old.

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? I use to like sleeping with alot of blankets but since the pain came to reside, too many blankets hurt. I have a top sheet, a very soft velour blanket and a bedspread...

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed?ndog poop from the chi. He has a VERY bad habit

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? someone else, unless I agree with it prior to the moment
Soft*Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 10:06 PM   #48
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

2. Who do you share it with? GHD and, for now, the new puppy Nugget.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? High thread-count Cotton

4. How often do you change your sheets? Every week

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 5

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) Foam for me..GHD likes down

7. What position do you sleep in? On my stomach (VERY bad for my back...but I can't seem to break the habit! Even if I force myself to go to sleep on my back, I wake up on my stomach)

8. What time do you go to bed on average? 2-3am

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Read, surf the web

10. Do you have a headboard? Yes

11. What does it look like? Wood end posts with scrolled metalwork between

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? Probably get a King size bed

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? If looking at the bed from the foot, I am on the right

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? Yes! I canNOT get into an unmade bed!! Even if I make it the second before I go to sleep, it HAS to be made.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 8

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Nope, ceiling is too low

17. How old is your mattress? 1 year

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? One comforter

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? A body

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? bedbugs!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 10:56 PM   #49
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
a quilt my great-grandmother made. I like to stare at the little squares and wonder where the little scraps of fabric have been, which women in my family were wearing which housedresses and Sunday best...
THIS is why you are one of my fave people.

Old 12-06-2012, 11:01 PM   #50
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? king

2. Who do you share it with? depends on the night...always my girl, but sometimes we have 2 fur babies and other times 3

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? whatever is on the bed...I'm not that picky

4. How often do you change your sheets? once a week..sometimes twice

5. How many pillows are on your bed? we have 6

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) mixed

7. What position do you sleep in? I move around

8. What time do you go to bed on average? depends on the day

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? watch movies, talk, laugh

10. Do you have a headboard? yes

11. What does it look like? I have no idea really how to describe it's black metal..sorta looks like cast iron

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? hmm

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? the right side..but it doesn't matter to me what side..just need a place to lay down and rest my head

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? not really

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? Ive never stopped to count and think about it...hmm maybe 6 or more?

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? yes..not on this one though

17. How old is your mattress? old

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? sheet and comforter

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? anything living

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? bed bugs
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 11:32 PM   #51
Red-Dragon

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
hym/dude/him/bro
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Red-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? mine is a queen i think

2. Who do you share it with? me myself and I

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? 900+ count or cotton :?

4. How often do you change your sheets? try once a week sometimes twice a month

5. How many pillows are on your bed? four two on each side

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) cotton i think not to sure...

7. What position do you sleep in? depends on how deep a sleep i'm in mostly on my sides

8. What time do you go to bed on average? 10-midnight sometimes 6pm on my off days

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? text, read, and looking at the ceiling :?

10. Do you have a headboard? no headboard and no frame

11. What does it look like? boxspring and the matress on the floor with red sheets lol

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? black sheets and maybe one with a bedframe

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? either side...sometimes i fall on the floor and sleep there

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? nope none

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? one time growing up there was 4 people

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? yep

17. How old is your mattress? three months old

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? the bed sheet, a sleeping bag and a light throw blanket over it.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? nothing unless u wanna lift up the boxspring

my hamster and insects
Red-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Red-Dragon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 12:53 AM   #52
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Truth about Thread Count in Egyptian Cotton Bed Sets
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 12:35 PM   #53
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

1.What size is your bed?
Queen

2.Who do you share it with?
Nightly, Lily my 105# American Bulldog and more rarely Tuesday the American Eskimo who is almost 20 years old.

3. What is your favorite kind of sheets?
High thread count cotton that has been washed 10,000 times and just that very day dried in the hot sun, no fabric softener please cause I like em crinkly.

It varies, normally once a week but sometimes a dog will track bits of leaves, crumbs, slobbery toys etc into my bed (grumble, grumble, grumble).

3 big squishy down, 2 very firm polyfiber filled, 2 throw pillows, a big floor pillow, and a couple of those egg crate pillows as a base layer. Each of my pillows has a specific job to do so that together they may a nest of comfort for sleeping or whatever I want to do.

6. What kind of pillows are they?
See above

I always start out on my side but I wake up on my stomach.

7:30-8:30 PM I tell people I am a 3rd grader. Actually I have to get up at 3:00 AM so early to bed for me.

Read, look out the window at the back yard, crochet, write in my journal, cuddle my dogs, daydream, meditate, stretch, watch movies with friends in a puppy pile, drink tea, put on my socks sitting on the edge, sob occasionally, lay out clothes to sort through my closet, talk on the phone, draw, sit on the side and stare into the middle distance whilst denying the presence of my impending alarm going off.

Yes

Dark wood, rounded top I have a large painting of Krishna and the Gopis in the Moonlight over the head of my bed.

Oh new bed for sure. My mattress and box springs are old old, my frame although pretty is made of particle board with a veneer and is on borrowed time.

Depends, right or diagonally

I hate grit on my sheets. I also want to find the bed the way I left it. Sometimes Lily will rake up the covers and rearrange the pillows so she can get comfortable.

A million or so living things; 4 people and 2 dogs and, of course, the hundreds of thousands of microscopic mites that live on each of the people and in the bed.

I think so a long time ago, if I did it now it would probably die or a spring would skewer my foot or something.

I got it used and I have had it for about 10 years.

Depends on the time of year, most of the time it is a thin tapestry of the tree of life and a cotton blanket. In the winter I have an old thin down comforter with a duvet cover and for when it gets REALLY cold a big thick heavy down comforter.

Uh duh, monsters.

See 19

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:20 PM   #54
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? King

2. Who do you share it with?Nobody..

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? The kind that lasts, and feels comfortable.. in a non-sandpaper kinda manner, genuine Egyptian cotton works nicely.

4. How often do you change your sheets? Every 3-4 days, with a weekend wash*if the forecast is sunny, no dryer...yet*.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 1 very long pillow, 4 smaller ones{I'm asthmatic}

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) Hypoallergenic (keeps bed bugs & wheezy lungs at bay}

7. What position do you sleep in? I tend to sleep on my right side, if I'm not feeling well, tummy-side down.

8. What time do you go to bed on average? If I'm able to sleep, I tend to nod off around 2-3 AM.

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? there's more ? ....j/k...Read, mostly..Watch movies from Netflix, catch up on the News, occasionally Browse the 'net.

10. Do you have a headboard? Yup

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on?Left side mostly...If I have a really bad night terror I'll go to the Couch

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? If I fix MY bed, the way I want it, don't change it cuz Martha fuckin Stewart said Solids first then Stripes, then Plaids then Paisly or whatever, I'll hurt u, or forbid u from entering my bedroom again.....

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 5, Mostly cousins staying over because of an uninvited Hurricane..(p.s. it's very awkward to platonic/soothe cuddle your panicking companion , w/o a dumb cousin mockingly making smoochie sounds.....she was unceremoniously kicked off the bed, literally.)

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? I still do...

17. How old is your mattress? My current mattress is 2 months old.

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? My bed is almost always covered with a Quilt, blanket and a sheet...I tend to sleep with a Duvet in the U.S., and a slightly thin blanket sheet in Puerto Rico(when it's too warm)...I like picking different designs...I try for hypoallergenic when possible, comfort comes first.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Dirty clothes, or anything that would attract bugs

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? Anything that unpleasantly bites.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:34 PM   #55
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

My Wife Desd and Juliet the kitty girl

we got them as a wedding gift high count cotton

weekly
8 I think
mixture
on my side or on my stomach in kind of a capt morgen pose

read tickle Desd
yupppers
dark wood bookcase tipe
whatever my wife desires
closest to the door
naw
6 3 humans 2 dogs and the kitty
hell yeah I am a overgrown kid
OMG I really do not know we need a new one
sheet blanket squishy comforter
snakes

my ex her ex or bed bugs
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:11 PM   #56
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? I have a full size bed. It's my grandparent bedroom set

2. Who do you share it with? Ty...my dog

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? Clean!

4. How often do you change your sheets? ummmm...a lot

5. How many pillows are on your bed? Two one king sized and one full sized

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) I don't know...soft?

7. What position do you sleep in? Usually on my right side and if Ty hasn't already claimed it, I prefer to be on the right side of the mattress

8. What time do you go to bed on average? Early...usually around 10ish..I get up early for work.

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? That just about covers it..

10. Do you have a headboard? Yep

11. What does it look like? It's laminated..There was a marking on the back that was dated 1945

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? Well, if I ever get lucky enough to find love again..probably a bigger bed..wait...maybe NOT a bigger bed...

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Right

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? It has to be made every day

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? Ummm..including me...three.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? nope

17. How old is your mattress? Just about a year old, my mom got me a new mattress for Christmas last year

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? Two.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? ANYTHING! Like I said, it's an old bedroom set and the bed is about 5 inches above the floor so getting down there to look for something SUCKS!! LoL!!

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? Any thing that had worked itself through or into (and then OUT again) of my dogs digestive system or a spider..a big hairy spider *shrugging*..either one of those things would have me exiting the bed quickly

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 08:16 PM   #57
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? California King

2. Who do you share it with? Harley

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? uh, 800

4. How often do you change your sheets? for sure once a week

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 2, them others that are suppose to be decor,or whatever they are used for. are kept in the closet...lol.

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) yes..lol

7. What position do you sleep in? on my belly

8. What time do you go to bed on average? 11ish

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Play on the Ipad usually

10. Do you have a headboard? ayup

11. What does it look like? uh...rails

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? have no clue

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? the left, or the one that is close to the door

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? no crackers damn it.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 5. myself, nieces and nephews. back when I had them all over at the same time to stay the night.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? you betcha

17. How old is your mattress? 4 years

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? dunno what kind..it's gray...lol. one blanket and it usually doesnt stay on all night

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? old stinky clothes

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? if i had a partner / lover..wouldnt want to find her in bed with someone else.

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 09:02 PM   #58
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Queen

Monica, Rachel, and Phoebbe....but mostly my dogs.

Clean ones...preferably flannel in the winter months.

Depends on how often Monica, Rachel, or Phoebbe stay over.

one for you, two for me, one for you two for me....so 6.

1 feather, two flatter ones, and 4 fluffy ones...oooo so fluffy!!

diagonal across the bed, on my side or stomach....sometimes spooning with the Frank.

weekdays; 11, weekends, much later.

play with my kindle, read, play with myself, talk on the phone, watch porn, sext random phone numbers, and play with Vinnie.

yes.

pretty plain, made of wood.

I would like a new bed; a wee bit firmer please.

again, I sleep diagonally. If I don't fall asleep that way, I wake up that way.

nope

8...at a party....they were drunk.....my bed broke and they didn't tell me. When my drunk ass went to bed I almost rolled off onto the floor. I was not happy....though I was drunk enough to find it hysterical....not the next day though; that was when I got pissed.

No, I would knock my head on the ceiling fan.

4 years old

winter; electric blanket and flannel sheets. Summer, just a sheet and sometimes a thinner blanket.

a one armed barbie or some rotten fruit.

a soggy rawhide or a kangaroo.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:22 PM   #59
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? Queen.

2. Who do you share it with? Two cats who let me sleep there.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? Clean. Plain colors/patterns. I don't care if things match, I just care that they are comfortable.

4. How often do you change your sheets? Washed weekly.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? Seven.

6. What kind of pillows are they? Um.. comfortable ones.

7. What position do you sleep in? Side, back, or curled in a little ball of warmth.

8. What time do you go to bed on average? Between 9-9:30 pm on worknight or pre-race nights, various times on the night before a day off.

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Read, write, surf on the computer.

10. Do you have a headboard? No. My mattress and boxspring are on the floor.

11. What does it look like? The wall.

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? A new bed eventually.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Right side at home, hotel wherever I wind up.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? Um, I just want it to be comfortable.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? Including pets and humans, seven. Way more pets than humans.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? hell yeah.

17. How old is your mattress? Eight years.

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? Depends on the time of year but anywhere from one to four comforters.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Since it's on the floor, I would hope nothing would ever be there other than the floor.

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? Any kind of "presents" from the cats.
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:28 PM   #60
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

I'm curious!

1. What size is your bed? full

2. Who do you share it with? currently no one

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? the ones i have - 1200 thread count egyptian cotton. i've had them for about six years and they're amazing.

4. How often do you change your sheets? i wash them once every week or two weeks and put them back on.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 6

6. What kind of pillows are they? mostly down alternative i think.

7. What position do you sleep in? usually on my side - either side, depends which one i'm most comfortable on any given night.

8. What time do you go to bed on average? between 10pm and 3am.

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? read, work, write, play on facebook, talk on the phone, watch tv and movies, fold clothes.

10. Do you have a headboard? no.

11. What does it look like? n/a.

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? a california king size bed with a platform frame.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? in the middle.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? i'm a covers and pillow hog. i have to sleep with at least 4 pillows.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 4.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? yes.

17. How old is your mattress? don't know - got it from a neighbor last year. probably a few years old?

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? top sheet, silk duvet, heavy blanket.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? a snake.

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? a snake.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post: