Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

All 3 dogs got their teeth brushed.
Old 02-15-2018, 08:22 PM   #1342
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
So Baby has figured out that the carrier means bad things. It took me an hour and a half to catch her this morning. Eventually, I trapped her in one room and called a neighbor to help. If I get on the floor, I may not get up. Certainly not with a cat in hand. So I was uber late to the vet, but the took her anyway. I have to pick her up in a couple of hours. Next time I will grab her first opportunity in the morning and take her to the crate instead of the opposite. Gawd.
I leave the crate open off to the side in a hallway, with a towel and toys inside. Both cats go in and out of it and even sleep in it when they want some privacy from one another. That way, they don't have only negative memories associated with it and it's easier to snatch them up when it's vet time.

In other news, they are running rampant tonight, jacked up from dinner and their usual night wiling. DC is sick and Loki keeps bouncing off of Him as He lies on the sofa so He can't rest. DC called him over, because they both know their names, and Loki walked over even though he had an 'uh oh' look on his face. DC had a stern but quick chat with him and now Loki is giving DC a wider berth.

Gracie thought she was going to be cute and try to bite the extension cord I ran for DC's fan but after a squirt blitz, she is also giving it plenty of room, so that's good.

Both cats are currently resting between pounce sessions but are slightly less 'crack-y' now so all is well.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2018, 09:43 PM   #1343
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

My little guy went in for a teeth cleaning and ended up having one extracted. Several hours later and he's finally starting to sober up from the anesthesia. He's been pretty wobbly all day, and it was a little funny to watch. He doesn't seem to want to let me out of his sight.

They gave me some some wipes to wipe his teeth with a couple of times a week. Not sure how he's going to like that. Hopefully he doesn't have any tooth pain and that funky breath will be gone now.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2018, 10:18 PM   #1344
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Jennifer Avery and Jeffrey Alan got in trouble. They sneeK off while I change ftom work cothes to play clothes. I call them in to eat their dinner and each reeceived .sharp slap on their fannies. Some days they are wild children
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2018, 11:13 AM   #1345
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Baby left a nice spot in the sun this morning to sit by my side. I started petting and scratching her, but apparently it was too intermittent. She gave me a stern look which said, "I didn't give up my patch of sun for this. Work harder!"
Old 02-16-2018, 01:03 PM   #1346
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

I knew my cat Puma liked peanuts. Seeing her work her way around a peanut buttery tongue is a whole other level of amusement.
Old 02-23-2018, 08:53 PM   #1347
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Diva Kitty almost escaped today! She made it all the way to the bottom of the outdoor steps before I trapped her. I know the spring-like weather is calling her, but Come On!!! She's 14 years old (I think) and spayed . . . there are no tom cats out there for you, little lady!

Poor Tiny Dog has an upset tummy. She has been in and out of the house a lot today. No treats for her

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2018, 09:47 PM   #1348
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default GeorgiaMa'am

Awww, poor little pooch ... hope Tiny Dog is better.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2018, 11:18 AM   #1349
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Both of them are currently curled up in darling e shaped piles in their beds. Grey, white and red plaid bed for our grey tuxedo kitty and our big boy in his beige and cream bed. Actually, half in and half out of his bed as he's growing out of it.

Big kitty!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2018, 07:54 PM   #1350
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Lights blew in the bedroom so it's pitch black in there. We'll change the lights tomorrow but for tonight, it's the flashlight. Gracie was in there and I went in with the light and she played with it just like she does the laser light. It was too cute!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2018, 10:06 AM   #1351
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Just as they were finishing up eating their breakfast this morning, it started raining.

They went out to pottie in the rain, all three finished in a hurry and ran back onto the patio to come back inside. I was surprised that Jennifer even went out. She hates getting wet so normally I get to clean up behind her inside. Lucky me. But not today! YAY! LOL!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2018, 08:15 PM   #1352
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

He racked up a $185 vet bill for infected ears and eye issues.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2018, 08:27 PM   #1353
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Diva Kitty thought she was going to get to scratch on her favorite kind of handbag today, but I caught her just in time!

Diva Kitty and Tiny Dog were both kind of reserved last night. We had an overnight guest who self-describes as "not an animal person". They hovered around warily until I opened my bedroom door, and then they both scooted inside!

- Prince
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2018, 08:43 PM   #1354
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Loki wanted to climb up on my lap earlier but I didn't have time then and now that I had time and wanted to cuddle with him, he said, "No, thanks".

Rude.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2018, 04:29 PM   #1355
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this before or not but.....

She talks to me. Everyday when I get home, before doing her excited dancing around, she lets out this huge yawn looking thing and talks. Sounds like aaaaoooo uuuuuuuuaaa wweeeeee but it’s so cute and the only time she does it.
Old 03-13-2018, 07:52 PM   #1356
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Pets...their love and funny things they do...always makes things better.

My old boy wouldn't leave my side all day.
My pup was sooooo funny with her new toys. That's the laughter I needed today.
Now she's tucked in beside me, with her face hidden, wrapped in her new sweater that has tiny hot dogs all over it.

They make the day so much better, and you can't help but laugh at them.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2018, 08:01 PM   #1357
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gracie is running around acting like the precious psycho she is. I love it when she goes all kitten and has a ball with her toys.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2018, 09:54 PM   #1358
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Default Dog sitting duties

One doggy is upset her momma isn't home yet, so she's sitting in her mom's recliner, seriously pouting and all nervous. She paced for several hours today. But she's a big luv bug.

The other one is still mad her mom left, so after I got back from the air port, she pooped in 2 rooms and up the steps...then wouldn't come back inside for over an hour even with snow on ground...now she hasn't left the window seat in hours. (She's the fear biter)

This is gonna be a fun 2 weeks.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2018, 05:38 PM   #1359
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Tiny Dog was bouncing all over the place tonight, anxiously awaiting her share of the pizza bones. She was practically standing on top of me by the time I was finished and gave some to her.

Diva Kitty has been a little clingy for the past few days. She has decided she likes sleeping on the pillow next to me. Usually, she sleeps at the foot of the bed.

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2018, 04:51 PM   #1360
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Our kitty is chasing a spring all over the house like a maniac. He keeps wearing himself out and stops to rest every now and again lol.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets