Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
Duh.

But, I do throw my dirty underwear on the bathroom floor and sometimes leave it for an hour or so.
We're even on that score. lol

I recently bought a real clothes hamper. I felt so...old.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 07:08 PM   #62
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

When fixing up a cup of coffee the sweetener MUST go in before the milk. The coffee must be at optimal heat to ensure proper sweetener melting and distribution.

Oh. And I can only eat shrimp if it is breaded. Because if I can SEE the shrimp I know that it is ugly and I gag if it gets near my mouth.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:31 PM   #63
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive View Post
If I have a few too many beers then I automatically crave kebab. It's got to be mixed kebab, not just the meat carved off the big rotating thingy, it's got to have koftah and shish kebab meat in it, with lettuce, in pitta bread, with garlic sauce, NO chilli sauce, cos that stuff burns at both ends ...

I hate men leaving the toilet seat up, especially when they're the only man living in a household of women!

Collections of DVD's belong together, not randomly shoved onto a shelf, if they're all Star Wars movies, then they should be placed together!

Tea, for me, is a tea bag, in a cup, boiling water poured over it, with milk and two (fake) sugars (hence two n moo), I can't get iced tea, it's just not done in the UK, tea is hot ...

I have really bad knees, years of not taking care of myself mean that they crunch, loudly, to the point where anyone walking behind me up stairs can hear it, which means, cos I don't know when my knees may or may not give out, and cos of the noise, I always prefer people I know to walk ahead of me up stairs ...

I love cooking, but if I'm cooking in someone else's kitchen and they hover, I turn into a grumpy bastard, if I'm cooking for you, then I. am. cooking. for. you. I don't need help, I know how to cook, so you can sit or stand and talk to me, but if I do something in the way you don't, please, don't try to tell or show me how 'you' do it, cos that's not how 'I' do it, okay? lol
making notes!!
Old 05-12-2010, 07:43 PM   #64
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Jack's bar of Irish Spring taunts me in the shower.

I can't even look at it.

I can hear it though.

"Im full of geerrrmmmmmmsssssss!"

"I've been WEEETTTT and DRIIIIEEEDDD OUUUTTTT AGGGAAAAIIINNN!"

"Your loooooffaaaahhhh might have brushed up againsssttt meee and will now have to be scallllddeeedddd lest my soapy gooey fuckery leave a fillllmmmmm!"
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 07:45 PM   #65
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default for medusa

SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:47 PM   #66
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,908 Times in 1,861 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Jack's bar of Irish Spring taunts me in the shower.

I can't even look at it.

I can hear it though.

"Im full of geerrrmmmmmmsssssss!"

"I've been WEEETTTT and DRIIIIEEEDDD OUUUTTTT AGGGAAAAIIINNN!"

"Your loooooffaaaahhhh might have brushed up againsssttt meee and will now have to be scallllddeeedddd lest my soapy gooey fuckery leave a fillllmmmmm!"
Irish Spring comes in a bottle now, perhaps you can gift Jack with some.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 08:09 PM   #67
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softhearted View Post
Hm, I see that I could gross out some of you with my fries with mayo or fries with mayo/ketchup sauce or fries with mayo/curry sauce... LOL
I won't be grossed out but I might fear for your sanity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillie View Post
ok so Im gonna post one of HER idios! lol..cause of course I don't have any!

Imagine my surprise when I was told that I don't match up her left and right sock!..really? but according to her she has a sock that is shaped like her right foot and the same for her left one..I never heard of this b4 EVER

lol

It's true. There is a left and right sock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
My favorite sandwich is bread, mayo, pickles and lays potato chips.
Not for me. Blech. Have you tried the potato chips that are dill pickle flavored? They are found easily in the Midwest, I know for sure. I only get a craving for them once in every, oh, two to three years since they are so strong but you might like them if you like this, I think.

Quote:

It drive me fucking crazy when people use the last of the toilet paper and don't put another roll on.

If you open, borrow or move something put it back where it belongs. This drives me crazy. Major pet peeve.

Don't ever give me a bad cup of coffee or coffee made wrong in the morning. Bitchtilla will arrive and give you a coffee enema.
Yes to the first two! Coffee enema, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
If I get a coffee enema then I pray I am not the person who didn't refill the tp roll.

sachita just skeered me.
Caffeine is used in lotions and whatnot to tighten things up. If you had a coffee enema..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
I like to mix my taters with LIMA beans or corn. And mayo goes with artichokes the next day when they have been chilled in the frig. catsup I like with mayo and mustard on My hot dog.
No. Bad Dante. Mayo does NOT go with artichokes. Veggies plus mayo, in general, is not a good idea except in a salad (macaroni, ham, etc).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
Lima beans are God's second biggest mistake. The biggest is avocado.
I can tolerate lima beans but the avocado...what has the poor lil green slimey thing done to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wryly View Post
DVDs have to be grouped a certain way - by actor, writer (Jane Austen, Tom Clancey), drama, action or stuff I don't like/haven't gotten rid of yet but leave there for other people. And DVDs must be put back in the case when done watching and then put back on the shelf! None of that "Oh, I'll do it later" crap.
Same goes with my CDs.
And I don't like the way Apple has set up their categories for the iPod - I think it could have been done better.
Books are arranged by subject (fiction, knitting, history) and then by author
I grouped my DVDs and videos (before they got boxed up and put into storage) according to actor and then alphabetical order. I didn't have an order for the actor/actress groupings though. I pretty much put my faves on top and the rest below. Grouping by favoritism, I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
Cynthia eats certain foods seasonally. No macaroni and potato salad or hot dogs in winter. Ever. Under no condition can this be changed.

Soup, spaghetti, roast beef? Winter food.

Who knew food was seasonal? I assume it is from the seasons being more pronounced up North?

Certain foods must be eaten for a holiday to count. Easter is scalloped potatoes and ham. Period. It is a life or death thing.

Tune fish sandwiches must be eaten with tomato soup. No other way.

Me? I just like my chicken really well done and no cheese on my sandwiches or burgers. Especially melted cheese.

Chicken on the bone which is not really well done makes me recoil in nausea.
I also do not like cheese...at least processed...on my burgers. When I do have cheese on a sandwich or burger, it's never cheddar (though I like cheddar).

Foods are definitely seasonal, but it's more of a temperature thing. Who wants to eat piping hot lasagna when it's 100 degrees with 90% humidity? Southerners know what I mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Actually, it is not about whether or not mustard touches cheese or meat or whatever. It is about how mustard should go between the meats/cheeses and never on the bread to begin with. It soaks into the bread and then you can't taste it.

P.S. So, Gemme, when did mayo vs. miracle whip become such a nonchalant thing? Wasn't it life or death just a few months ago?
It changed according to my hormonal levels. *grin*

For two weeks, don't even THINK of substituting the white lard for MW and for two weeks, you can have it, and I can see and smell it without wanting to pull people's eyelashes out.

I still prefer MW though. Always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
When fixing up a cup of coffee the sweetener MUST go in before the milk. The coffee must be at optimal heat to ensure proper sweetener melting and distribution.

Oh. And I can only eat shrimp if it is breaded. Because if I can SEE the shrimp I know that it is ugly and I gag if it gets near my mouth.

I can't eat raw or steamed oysters. They resemble hard loogies too well. They MUST be fried and if they are too big to just pop in my mouth and I cut into it and the crap hasn't been cleaned out of it, I may retch.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:16 PM   #68
Bob

How Do You Identify?:
Jackass.

Bob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
My favorite sandwich is bread, mayo, pickles and lays potato chips.
I thought I was the only one!
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 08:16 PM   #69
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

i'm pretty sure my only weird thing is fries with a side of ketchup and mustard--the ketchup and mustard must only be slightly touching so that when i dip a fry it gets a portion of mustard and a portion of ketchup that barely touch. but, i bite the entire area at once.

oh and don't cut spaghetti. don't. even. allow me to see you cut it or break it when cooking it or eating it.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 08:25 PM   #70
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

and never black pepper on mashed potatoes--it's white. only. ever. ever.

i don't want to look at mashed potatoes and see what looks like specks of ants in the white mashed potatoes.

and garlic powder annoys me, crush some goddamn fresh garlic. and garlic salt--what is that?

okay. that's all.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:26 PM   #71
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
and never black pepper on mashed potatoes--it's white. only. ever. ever.

i don't want to look at mashed potatoes and see what looks like specks of ants in the white mashed potatoes.

and garlic powder annoys me, crush some goddamn fresh garlic. and garlic salt--what is that?

okay. that's all.
How do you feel about celery salt?

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 08:29 PM   #72
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
How do you feel about celery salt?
use some celery and sea salt.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:35 PM   #73
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
use some celery and sea salt.

I can rock that.

If anyone dares put the dark stuff on your potatoes, send them my way. I don't mind the flecks as long as they don't move of their own accord.

*likes cracked fresh pepper better than the regular stuff anyway*

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 08:39 PM   #74
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I despise small dark morsels. Like raisins. Eww.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 08:39 PM   #75
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Wow... I am so picky about my food...and other things...lol

my food can NOT touch at all, and i do prefer seperate dishes/plates

i refuse to eat dessert with the same fork as the main course

the ONLY sandwich I eat consists of: plain white bread, lots of Dukes mayo (it has to be Dukes, I won't eat any other), thick cheese, and crushed up plain potato chips

hamburger: Dukes mayo and ketchup on BOTH sides of the bun, meat, cheese... pickles have to be on the side, NOT on the burger

on the rare occasion i eat hot dogs: it has to be the thin ones, i don't like the thicker ones... must be 2: one with Dukes mayo the other with mustard and ketchup

toilet paper has to be OVER not under, or i will change it

I have so many other quirks...way too many to list or I'll be here all night! lol

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:42 PM   #76
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
Wow... I am so picky about my food...and other things...lol

my food can NOT touch at all, and i do prefer seperate dishes/plates

i refuse to eat dessert with the same fork as the main course

the ONLY sandwich I eat consists of: plain white bread, lots of Dukes mayo (it has to be Dukes, I won't eat any other), thick cheese, and crushed up plain potato chips

hamburger: Dukes mayo and ketchup on BOTH sides of the bun, meat, cheese... pickles have to be on the side, NOT on the burger

on the rare occasion i eat hot dogs: it has to be the thin ones, i don't like the thicker ones... must be 2: one with Dukes mayo the other with mustard and ketchup

toilet paper has to be OVER not under, or i will change it

I have so many other quirks...way too many to list or I'll be here all night! lol

We could *not* live together, but we *could* use one another's bathroom.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:04 PM   #77
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack View Post
We're even on that score. lol

I recently bought a real clothes hamper. I felt so...old.
I'm still holding out on that one!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 09:06 PM   #78
Write14u

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm easy
Relationship Status:
She's some kind of wonderful.

Write14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST ReputationWrite14u Has the BEST Reputation

Damn, just damn. Those are a lot of food quirks, people! *grin*
Not much bothers me with food (discounting just general likes/dislikes, that is).

But I'm definitely an over person with the TP.

Superfemme, I get on kicks like that. But it's usually limited to whatever I eat for breakfast. I can eat the same kind of power bar/breakfast bar every day for months.
The Following User Says Thank You to Write14u For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 09:07 PM   #79
Bob

How Do You Identify?:
Jackass.

Bob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post

..it has to be the thin ones, i don't like the thicker ones...
Just imagine if this were taken out of context by some jackass.
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 09:24 PM   #80
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

Pizza ........... Got to have anchovies !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post: