Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-07-2009, 07:02 AM   #1
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Movies anyone?

What movies are you interested in seeing or have you seen one lately, share with us your critiques, or whatever youd like regarding cinema...
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:04 AM   #2
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

I want to see Precious, I remember having to read the book for a class in college and being utterly blown away by Sapphires story. If this movie is halfway as good as the book it will be powerful
Old 11-07-2009, 07:12 AM   #3
Wickedsuzi
Beloved Community Member

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Relationship Status:
Single

Wickedsuzi Has the BEST ReputationWickedsuzi Has the BEST ReputationWickedsuzi Has the BEST ReputationWickedsuzi Has the BEST ReputationWickedsuzi Has the BEST ReputationWickedsuzi Has the BEST ReputationWickedsuzi Has the BEST ReputationWickedsuzi Has the BEST ReputationWickedsuzi Has the BEST ReputationWickedsuzi Has the BEST ReputationWickedsuzi Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I'd like to see Precious also.... but the movie I'm DYING to see is..... get ready........ NEW MOON!!! {hearing the sound of collective groans} YES I'm an unapologetic Twilighter!! I'm really considering doing my final paper in psych on it... and have already done the requisite poll. It's truly interesting to hear the differences in opinions expressed. 13 More DAYZ!!!!
Wickedsuzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:01 AM   #4
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I have a few movies that I wanna see:

1) New Moon (yes I love the Twilight series too)
2) 2012
3) A Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey
4) Astro Boy - I remember watching this as a kid and it was one of My favorite shows
5) The Vampire's Assistant
6) Paranormal Activity
7) The Fourth Kind

Lately the movies I've seen and love are Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs and Couples Retreat ........ both hilarious movies that I really enjoyed seeing
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2009, 10:07 AM   #5
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

-New Moon (which I already have tickets for the midnight opening show ..lol)
-Paranormal Activity
-Fourth Kind
-Stepfather
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:45 PM   #6
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Movies I want to see:

Paranormal Activity
Fourth Kind (a true story)
Precious
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:07 PM   #7
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Amelia
The Box
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:57 PM   #8
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I saw the trailer for the new twilight movie and im really interested in the baddies---the volturis-- i think i wanna see it for them and the lycans

i also just watched a teaser trailer for Angelina Jolies new movie coming out next summer called "Salt" she plays a CIA interrogator who might be a russian assassian, it looks awesome i dont want to wait for next summer to see it lol
the role was originally for tom cruise but he backed out and they re-wrote the script specifically for her i love politcal thrillers

another movie im interested in is a remake of an israeli movie called "The Debt" starring Helen Mirren--she plays a mossad agent in it and learned hebrew for the role--cant wait to see that one as well
Old 11-07-2009, 08:20 PM   #9
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

New Moon
Fourth Kind
The Vampires Assistant
A Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:41 PM   #10
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I want to see 2012, but someone needs to go with me in the daytime so I can rip their arm off and I won't have nightmares.

I also want to see Precious and the new Sandra Bullock movie.....the name I cannot recall.

~Diva
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:49 PM   #11
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Same here Diva, I definitely want to see 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I want to see 2012, but someone needs to go with me in the daytime so I can rip their arm off and I won't have nightmares.

I also want to see Precious and the new Sandra Bullock movie.....the name I cannot recall.

~Diva
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:55 PM   #12
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
Same here Diva, I definitely want to see 2012.

The special effects on the trailer look absolutely amazing! Even on my teeny~tiny tv!!! I can't imagine what they'll be like on the big screen!!!

Old 11-07-2009, 09:59 PM   #13
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

The Blind Side is the name of the new Sandra Bullock movie....I just saw the trailer/commercial! Yea!

~Diva
Old 11-08-2009, 10:58 PM   #14
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1217987865/

this is what i want to see
Old 11-08-2009, 11:47 PM   #15
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitmo01 View Post
I saw the trailer for the new twilight movie and im really interested in the baddies---the volturis-- i think i wanna see it for them and the lycans
I remember reading the book, and that scene when they heard the people in for 'dinner'. I remember thinking, "well thank gods, there are actually some real vampires in this book" uggh. That's the last one in the series I read.

I'm looking forward to Boondock Saints II, All Saint's Day, although I really feel that Boondock Saints is a one shot deal. Curious to see how it goes.

And definitely YES to The Blind Side, looked amazing. When she threatens those thugs for messing with her family...totally Awesome!

A
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:58 PM   #16
Eddie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't matter
Relationship Status:
Meh

Location: Why is it hot in here and what am I doing in this hand basket
Eddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST Reputation

Paranormal Activity and Fourth Kind so far.

Fourth Kind is not a true story. They are setting it up the way Blair Witch was set up to make the public believe it was a true story.
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:18 AM   #17
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

new moon!
still need to see the new SAW.

We watched this movie called Antichrist last night and I was bored to tears BUT it was VERY interesting. not sure how it could be so good and so bad at the same time. It's a fucked up movie.

Antichrist
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0870984/
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:46 PM   #18
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

Saw The Men Who Stare At Goats last night and thought it was brilliant. Truly hilarious. George Clooney was magic.
Waldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:43 AM   #19
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

Saw "Fourth Kind" last week... I'd give it 3 1/2 outta five stars.

...today I have a date to see the one I've been waiting for...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY_pTTp2QBs"]YouTube- Adam Lambert - 2012 - Time for Miracles FULL VERSION[/ame]
Old 11-16-2009, 11:28 PM   #20
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't been to a movie theatre in months! I prefer to go out to movies with someone and I just haven't been able to meet up with anyone to see the ones I'd like to.

I'm all in for The Blind Side and, yes, even New Moon although I am NOT a Twilighter. I just like hot teenage violence, apparently.

2012 looks interesting. I might see it eventually.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote