Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 11-04-2009, 10:22 PM   #1
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
A soul for a compass and a heart for a pair of wings.
Preferred Pronoun?:
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me.
Relationship Status:
All I own are the strides I spend to the finish line.

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,450 Times in 370 Posts
Selenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST Reputation
Default The "I Love This Product!" Thread

Tell me what products really did well by you.

Cuz I want to know.

Personally, I'm loving Brita pitchers and Tweezerman tweezers right now.
Selenay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Selenay For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2009, 12:07 PM   #2
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

leverage gym and squat machine by POWERTEC
both are awesome systems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenay View Post

Cuz I want to know.

Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:57 PM   #3
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Walborne!! It is the Walgreen brand of the Airborne product, invented by a teacher to help stay healthy during cold/flu season. ($6.99 for 10 tablets is well worth it to me to stay healthy!)
I started taking it 3 days before the Vegas bash....have been drinking one every day since...been on two more plane rides, around someone with the H1N1, and I have YET to get sick! *knocking on wood here*

I am normally sick for at least a week after the bash, but because I drank Walborne every morning, I think I stayed healthy when about 85% of the people that went, ended up sicker than dogs!

I am a believer and will continue to drink it every morning!
Just_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:17 AM   #4
Bootboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Bear
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister Bear.. lol actually whatever not a big deal to me.
Relationship Status:
Solo sauntering along

Bootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenay View Post

Cuz I want to know.

Step away from the tweezers! I like the tweezerman tweezers but seriously 25 bucks for a pair? They should dance and sing.
Bootboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:23 AM   #5
D-Money

How Do You Identify?:
i do what i want :)
Relationship Status:
well, i'm not banging my ex anymore, so that's good ;)

Location: at The Pink Taco. really ... it's called The Pink Taco ;)
D-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootboi View Post
Step away from the tweezers! I like the tweezerman tweezers but seriously 25 bucks for a pair? They should dance and sing.
in the world of brow tweezing, they do! totally worth the $
D-Money is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to D-Money For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2009, 11:04 AM   #6
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootboi View Post
ha ha ha!..........
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:40 AM   #7
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

hmm... i just can't get into the tweezers. i cry like a baby when i have to tweeze my own eyebrows, but yet it doesn't even bother me to have someone yank them out with hot wax.. lol

fav products I've tried lately:
-MagicJack (it's very useful if u don't want a regular phone company)
-my new BlackBerry
-a handy dandy bottle of Scratch Out (since my son REFUSES to put his XBox 360 and Wii games back in their original boxes!)
-Phillips GoGear media player
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:06 PM   #8
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

I http://www.bubbatanicals.com Oatmeal/Honey/Goatmilk soap. His salsa is kick:donkey: too! I actually know this guy from my Atlanta years. He's a good human being.

I also http://www.sarvasoap.com If you want something that will be eye-catching and useful, try her soaps out! She's a Twitter pal of mine.

And, if you love Buffalo Wings flavor, you MUST try these! http://www.pretzelcrisps.com/products/buffalo.html drool!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2011, 12:22 AM   #9
Camo Eagle

How Do You Identify?:
FTM in these communities. Male in everyday & public life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Camo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST Reputation

Snapea Crisps

They are baked snap peas. Very light, great in a salad or as a snack food. Beats chips.
http://www.calbeeamerica.com/calbee-...ea-crisps.html
Camo Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:12 PM   #10
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

I was in the market for a bedliner for my new truck and I didn't like the plastic molded type that fit in, they seemed very flimsy and I also heard the bed would rust out after a few years, and the spray in type just looked plain ugly
Bedrug • Bed Liner, Truck Bed Liner Bedrug Bed Liners Truck Bed Mat | Bed Rug
I found this on the internet and did some research and found nothing but good things said about the product, so I ordered it

It was easy to install, and I have carried chlorine, paint, dirt, mulch, drywall, concrete, you name it, and after six years it still looks like new.

So yeah, I am Super Happy with this product.

Last edited by Guy; 06-02-2011 at 06:14 PM. Reason: would help if I put in the link
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2011, 08:13 AM   #11
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Goat Milk Soap

I was at a craft festival in East Texas recently an ran across this soap from another vendor. I kinda got the feeling she may be family, but that has nothing to do with this soap. I absolutely love it. I even use it to shampoo my silver hair! It lathers great! I am usually not inclined to spend $5 for a bar of soap, but this stuff I will in a heartbeat. I have the Sandalwood and getting ready to order a couple other ones.

Cold Creek Farm

903-658-2191
12656 CR 4193D
Shake Rag, Texas 75654
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 09:32 PM   #12
Camo Eagle

How Do You Identify?:
FTM in these communities. Male in everyday & public life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Camo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST Reputation

Love my Eggies!

You can use them for egg beaters too. I like to mix up omelets and they cook up great. Perfect to take to work.

I got mine at CVS.

https://www.geteggiestv.com/?tag=he|...2eaa&data1=495
Camo Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 09:49 PM   #13
DoReMiFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Hey Lady!

DoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's a 10 miracle leave-in product. Nothing makes my hair look, feel or smell more purdy.

A-HEM To clarify, it's a leave-in conditioner. Even if you have baby fine, limp noodle hair like mine, it works wonders.

Last edited by DoReMiFemme; 07-01-2011 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Because.
DoReMiFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DoReMiFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 09:59 PM   #14
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Jameson makes me happy

Whoops, this one:

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2015, 09:54 AM   #15
deathbypoem

How Do You Identify?:
Poetically versed to breathe only truth and bleed certainty
Preferred Pronoun?:
Kane
Relationship Status:
Married to Chefnaction

Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,586 Posts
deathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputation

http://maaklab.com/shop/doug-bar-soap

this and

http://www.parlorbyjeffchastain.com/...ble-hold-paste

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
deathbypoem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deathbypoem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2016, 12:59 PM   #16
deathbypoem

How Do You Identify?:
Poetically versed to breathe only truth and bleed certainty
Preferred Pronoun?:
Kane
Relationship Status:
Married to Chefnaction

Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,586 Posts
deathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputation

and

and

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
deathbypoem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deathbypoem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 06:40 PM   #17
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoReMiFemme View Post
It's a 10 miracle leave-in product. Nothing makes my hair look, feel or smell more purdy.

A-HEM To clarify, it's a leave-in conditioner. Even if you have baby fine, limp noodle hair like mine, it works wonders.
Details please!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:54 PM   #18
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,908 Times in 1,861 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Scott's EZ-Grow grass seed is great for re-seeding those patches that seem to just appear in one's lawn. It has its own peat moss and fertilizer, just sprinkle it liberally in the area you want to have some grass, water it and then water again when the peat moss turns tan. It doesn't matter if the place gets a lot of sun or its in the shade, the grass seed mixture transforms a patch of dirt into a luxurious patch of fine, deep green grass. My patches now look better than the rest of the lawn!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2011, 07:44 PM   #19
DoReMiFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Hey Lady!

DoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Details please!
Yikes! I just saw this. It's literally called "It's a 10." It comes in a blue bottle, you spritz some in your hands and run it through your hair after getting out of the shower. I use it instead of regular conditioner now.

The end.
DoReMiFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DoReMiFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2009, 10:48 PM   #20
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

My Macbook Pro and my iPod Touch. I have to give credit: Apple makes some fine products.
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post: