Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 09-22-2018, 02:11 AM   #7301
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

kim, welcome to the project!!! Good to have you.

Insomnia= two creatures done.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2018, 09:28 AM   #7302
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Create Your Creature Project

Create a brand new creature using at least 2 recognizable features of other creatures, animals, beings or entities. For example, you can take the wings of a Pegasus and the head of a lion, like a different version of a Hippogriff, or you can put human legs on a mermaid torso and the face of an antelope. The options are--literally--endless. You are not restricted by the confines of reality. Delve into the magical and mythical realms to construct your creature. It can be monstrous or gorgeous. Your creature; your choice.

THERE IS NO WRONG CHOICE HERE. These are YOUR creations. YOU bring them to life, as YOU see them.

You even get to name your creation!

Here's an article about fantasy creatures to give you an idea of what can be mixed and matched. You can also do it PFA (pulled from the air or pulled from your a@@) style and randomly attach body parts that seem interesting to you and see what happens. This is all about fun experimentation.

Here's a link to a page about mythical and fantasy creatures for inspiration. This page has tons of links to tons of creatures and critters so it's an excellent resource.

For those feeling exceptionally experimental, you can use more than 2 but I didn't want to overwhelm anyone. The genius of this project is that it doesn't matter what the end result looks like. Who's going to tell you that you didn't do it right if it's an imaginary creature of your own making? lol

How it will work: you will create a creature from at least 2 different parts of other creatures in order to make a brand new and exciting creature of your very own! I've provided links to give you inspiration but feel free to go outside the box. There is no way to be wrong here but do NOT just draw a picture of an existing creature. Make your own!

We will have 8.5 weeks to finish our creatures. 1 week will be added on as our usual buffer, and any project received late--or if any person who drops out after the sign up has closed--is officially timed out and on the naughty list. I will mail the projects out 2 weeks after due date.

*DATES TO REMEMBER*
Sign up starts today, Tuesday, September 18th and will close on Sunday, September 23rd at midnight. It's not our usual week long process because the sign up is limited.

Projects are due in my hands Friday, November 16th. Officially late and on the naughty list on Saturday, November 24th. If extra time is needed please speak now or forever hold your peace.

Keep in mind that someone may want to do a holiday project so there might be some carry over between the two projects. I don't have a problem with that but schedules will need to be kept in mind as the holidays are coming up and that slows the mail down. The final, absolute date to have your project in my hands is right after the Thanksgiving holiday so plan your shipping accordingly.

I will mail projects back out by Friday, November 30th, or I am timed out and on the naughty list.

*GUIDELINES* Please create one creature made from AT LEAST 2 other creatures.

You may create the same creature for everyone or a different one for each participant. Your choice.

Size: 6 x 8 inches or smaller on the substrate of your choice. It just needs to be big enough for us to clearly see your creature and identify the other creatures you used to create your new creature.

If your piece is thicker than cardboard, or heavier like wood, or because of lots of embellishing PLEASE include extra money for shipping. The cost for this project will be $7 for traditional flat pieces and $10 if your project is thick, heavy, exceptionally fragile or has a lot of 3D elements to allow for extra packaging and shipping on my end. Keep in mind this project has to go through the mail twice and plan accordingly.

As far as media--you can use anything you wish from pencil to watercolor to acrylic to stamps to crayons and markers to string art, collage, beading, clay, fabric, and whatever you imagination can think of!

Please keep in mind if your project is very heavily embellished or fragile to add the additional shipping cost.

The only real rules are:

1) The size is 6 x 8 at the LARGEST. Smaller is fine.

2) Be creative! Don't forget to name your creature!

3) Be on time.

4) Include the appropriate shipping cost with your work.

5) Participation is limited to no more than 7 artists.

RULES AS AGREED UPON TO BE ADDED AT THE END OF EACH PROJECT:
"For 2018, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until six months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due. In addition to waiting six months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2018. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2018. The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2018 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/21/18. I can start participating in new projects on 8/21/18. I have added myself to the list below:

1. Tony (missed the late date of 1/28/18, able to participate 7/28/18)
2. Bitsy (missed the late date of 2/21/18, able to participate 8/21/18)'

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."

Please if you are currently timed out put yourself on the list and the dates of your time out because I am not responsible for doing that.

1. Gemme
2. clay
3. nycfem / Jennifer
4. CCB
5. Besame
6. justkim
7. Kätzchen
Gemme?

I would like to pencil myself in as the 7th member on this project. I thought I would sit this project out, but I think working on this project will inspire me and lend balance to my life, right now.

7. Kätzchen

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2018, 03:25 PM   #7303
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

1. Gemme
2. Clay
3. Nycfem/Jennifer
4. CCB
5. Besame*
6. Justkim
7. Kätzchen

We have our 7!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2018, 03:30 PM   #7304
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Create a brand new creature using at least 2 recognizable features of other creatures, animals, beings or entities. For example, you can take the wings of a Pegasus and the head of a lion, like a different version of a Hippogriff, or you can put human legs on a mermaid torso and the face of an antelope. The options are--literally--endless. You are not restricted by the confines of reality. Delve into the magical and mythical realms to construct your creature. It can be monstrous or gorgeous. Your creature; your choice.

THERE IS NO WRONG CHOICE HERE. These are YOUR creations. YOU bring them to life, as YOU see them.

Here's an article about fantasy creatures to give you an idea of what can be mixed and matched. You can also do it PFA (pulled from the air or pulled from your a@@) style and randomly attach body parts that seem interesting to you and see what happens. This is all about fun experimentation.

Here's a link to a page about mythical and fantasy creatures for inspiration. This page has tons of links to tons of creatures and critters so it's an excellent resource.

For those feeling exceptionally experimental, you can use more than 2 but I didn't want to overwhelm anyone. The genius of this project is that it doesn't matter what the end result looks like. Who's going to tell you that you didn't do it right if it's an imaginary creature of your own making? lol

How it will work: you will create a creature from at least 2 different parts of other creatures in order to make a brand new and exciting creature of your very own! I've provided links to give you inspiration but feel free to go outside the box. There is no way to be wrong here but do NOT just draw a picture of an existing creature. Make your own!

We will have 8.5 weeks to finish our creatures. 1 week will be added on as our usual buffer, and any project received late--or if any person who drops out after the sign up has closed--is officially timed out and on the naughty list. I will mail the projects out 2 weeks after due date.

*DATES TO REMEMBER*
Sign up starts today, Tuesday, September 18th and will close on Sunday, September 23rd at midnight. It's not our usual week long process because the sign up is limited.

Projects are due in my hands Friday, November 16th. Officially late and on the naughty list on Saturday, November 24th. If extra time is needed please speak now or forever hold your peace.

Keep in mind that someone may want to do a holiday project so there might be some carry over between the two projects. I don't have a problem with that but schedules will need to be kept in mind as the holidays are coming up and that slows the mail down. The final, absolute date to have your project in my hands is right after the Thanksgiving holiday so plan your shipping accordingly.

I will mail projects back out by Friday, November 30th, or I am timed out and on the naughty list.

You may create the same creature for everyone or a different one for each participant. Your choice.

Size: 6 x 8 inches or smaller on the substrate of your choice. It just needs to be big enough for us to clearly see your creature and identify the other creatures you used to create your new creature.

If your piece is thicker than cardboard, or heavier like wood, or because of lots of embellishing PLEASE include extra money for shipping. The cost for this project will be $7 for traditional flat pieces and $10 if your project is thick, heavy, exceptionally fragile or has a lot of 3D elements to allow for extra packaging and shipping on my end. Keep in mind this project has to go through the mail twice and plan accordingly.

As far as media--you can use anything you wish from pencil to watercolor to acrylic to stamps to crayons and markers to string art, collage, beading, clay, fabric, and whatever you imagination can think of!

Please keep in mind if your project is very heavily embellished or fragile to add the additional shipping cost.

The only real rules are:

3) Be on time.

"For 2018, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until six months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due. In addition to waiting six months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2018. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2018. The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2018 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/21/18. I can start participating in new projects on 8/21/18. I have added myself to the list below:

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."

Please if you are currently timed out put yourself on the list and the dates of your time out because I am not responsible for doing that.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2018, 03:53 PM   #7305
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

1. Gemme
2. Clay
3. Nycfem/Jennifer
4. CCB
5. Besame*
6. Justkim
7. Kätzchen

We have our 7!!!
Yay!!!! I've got three creatures down and three to go. I'm working very quickly on this. Partially because I'm inspired and partially because I'm worried about a move popping up in the middle of this. So better to get it done now before I have to suddenly have to pack away my art supplies.

My Patreon

My Website
Old 09-24-2018, 06:40 PM   #7306
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

So, today I got all my 5x7 card stock boards ready for my drawings, which will be one Creature, in an different pose for each person in our group.

There might be an Gold & Silver theme, there might be candy from the No-Sugar Fairy involved, and Her name is related to my specific area in the Pacific Northwest.

I'm taking my sister-in-law down to the coast in a few weeks, so I'll be mailing my project from Lincoln City. I'll jet the tracking number to you when I do that, ok Gemme???

I decorated the matte frames I bought for the rendered drawings and so, I will naturally send some extra cash to you with my project.

I SooOoOoOoOoo wanna tell you Her name, but I'm letting it be my little Post Secret, m-kay???

<<<<<<<~~~ MuHaaHaa !! (pre->>>Octo-November holiday giggles).

_____ ______

Last edited by Kätzchen; 09-24-2018 at 06:43 PM.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2018, 07:21 PM   #7307
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Sounds great, ladies!

Please keep the details as secret as possible. We love the surprise of opening our creature presents and seeing what you came up with!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-25-2018, 10:34 AM   #7308
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Oh, I plan on giving zero details away as far as my creature goes, just updating with my progress.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2018, 08:01 AM   #7309
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I've gotten great feedback already! I'm so excited for this project!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-26-2018, 08:30 AM   #7310
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
I've gotten great feedback already! I'm so excited for this project!
Me TOO. I may have broken out the glitter glue. It's getting serious, folks.

My Patreon

My Website
Old 09-26-2018, 10:16 PM   #7311
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

I know you are all going to think I'm nuts, but I finished my last creature and plan on mailing them out tomorrow!! I got really excited and then really scared I wouldn't finish so I just kept going and going and going. I can't believe I'm done.

I don't know what I'm going to do with myself now but I'm kinda thinking I'll be busy because Jane Davenport is doing a daily prompt for October called Artober, she's the artist who did the mermaid prompts for the month of may--Mermay. So that should be exciting!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2018, 06:51 AM   #7312
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

That's awesome, CCB! Don't worry; you're not the first to finish!

I look forward to your daily Artober projects!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-01-2018, 02:04 PM   #7313
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

My creatures finally went out this morning. Sorry about the slight delay. You should be getting them Wednesday.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2018, 06:28 PM   #7314
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

1. Gemme
2. Clay
3. Nycfem/Jennifer
4. CCB--en route
5. Besame*
6. Justkim
7. Kätzchen--received

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2018, 06:33 PM   #7315
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

1. Gemme
2. Clay
3. Nycfem/Jennifer
4. CCB--en route
5. Besame*
6. Justkim
7. Kätzchen--received
Mine are "under construction"...I WANT something by my name, too...
Old 10-01-2018, 07:59 PM   #7316
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
If anyone wants to reach out via PM, visitor message or psychic connection to Femmenoir or Lady Rain about what their status is for sending me their jewelry projects, please don't hesitate. I am trying but without any luck.
I'm kind of new here, but this project sounds great. How can I get in on it? Am I too late?
Wheat
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2018, 09:32 PM   #7317
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Oh my goodness...such speedy creatures!!

I'm waiting for a secret ingredient for my creature. Can I just say, it will make your jaw drop, coming from me ! Lol. Oh yeah, way more shocking than the yellow!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2018, 10:27 PM   #7318
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

*DATES TO REMEMBER*

The only real rules are:

3) Be on time.

Hi Wheat!

While I am happy to see your interest in this project, unfortunately, the signups are closed, and for this one, we set a limit of 7!

Come to the thread often, and sometime late November, we will most likely do another project UNLESS we decide, as a group, to do one post holidays. We welcome responsible new folks to join our group!!

I highlighted in blue the signup, deadline, and buffer period for this one, and you can read the project rules, and general rules at the bottom.

Please, follow this thread, and look forward to seeing your creative skillz in the future, should you decide to join in.

Welcome, and thanks for your interest!
Old 10-02-2018, 10:59 AM   #7319
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Oh my goodness...such speedy creatures!!

I'm waiting for a secret ingredient for my creature. Can I just say, it will make your jaw drop, coming from me ! Lol. Oh yeah, way more shocking than the yellow!
Mine are exactly in my style and probably won't shock anyone.

My Patreon

My Website
Old 10-03-2018, 01:11 PM   #7320
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

[quote
Please, follow this thread, and look forward to seeing your creative skillz in the future, should you decide to join in.

Welcome, and thanks for your interest![/COLOR][/B][/quote]

WAHHH. A day late and a dollar short? That's cool, I can wait till the next opportunity. Thanks for the reply.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types