Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPa View Post
Haahaahaaahaaa! Dee, ya ever get the air brakes from the passenger side?? I hate that!!
Lol, I drive people crazy because yes, I have been known to slam on the brakes from the passenger side

Hey, it's involuntary!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner

Last edited by *Anya*; 03-01-2012 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Put breaks instead of duh, brakes!
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 07:44 PM   #142
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Lol, I drive people crazy because yes, I have been known to slam on the brakes from the passenger side

Hey, it's involuntary!

MOM?????????????????

oh wait!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 08:45 PM   #143
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
yup, my mother usually has one foot through the floorboard and the other puffing on a cigarette, while hanging from the roof in sporadic *bracing* moves. i want to put her in the trunk.

Her other foot is puffing on a cigarette? Bwaahaahaaahaaa!!
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 09:25 PM   #144
Miss_J

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
?

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,559 Times in 325 Posts
Miss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

roommates! auughhh!!! Please do NOT pay your share of the rent and then borrow every penny back from me over the course of the month. Seriously? I am not your mama nor your bank. If you can't afford your habits then maybe its time to change them?
Old 03-02-2012, 06:13 AM   #145
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPa View Post

Her other foot is puffing on a cigarette? Bwaahaahaaahaaa!!
omg that's funnier than the real deal ! but i bet she could pull this off.......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2012, 07:50 AM   #146
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

I can't STAND people being late... I have a nail client who I tell one time and write her appointment a half hour later... She is ALWAYS late so I found a creative way to make it work, besides she will never see my appointment book... ::: evilgrin :::
I had to throw my mom out of the car... seriously... I pulled back up to the house and told my dad he could have her... I looked at her and said... *GET OUT* shoot you could already see the road through the floor boards (68 Baja Bug) so her air brakes were of no use...
Don't get me started on Kitchen hair stylist... you came to me for a reason... let me do my fricken job... I want a pin that says "Quit your bitchen you know you did it in your kitchen." ::: smilessweetly :::

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2012, 08:24 AM   #147
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Overly aggressive [see obnoxious] drivers.
Chrome water spots.
My nails.
Shoes. I always check out people's shoes. It tells me much about them.
Customer service.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:34 AM   #148
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
I can't STAND people being late... I have a nail client who I tell one time and write her appointment a half hour later... She is ALWAYS late so I found a creative way to make it work, besides she will never see my appointment book... ::: evilgrin :::
I had to throw my mom out of the car... seriously... I pulled back up to the house and told my dad he could have her... I looked at her and said... *GET OUT* shoot you could already see the road through the floor boards (68 Baja Bug) so her air brakes were of no use...
Don't get me started on Kitchen hair stylist... you came to me for a reason... let me do my fricken job... I want a pin that says "Quit your bitchen you know you did it in your kitchen." ::: smilessweetly :::
my hairdresser, who started out as a kitchen beautician has a sign that says *I'm a beautician not a magician*
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 06:33 AM   #149
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

people who wear TONS of cologne

one whiff and i've had a headache since

LESS is more people!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 06:49 AM   #150
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

<-- will totally admit to being one of those air brake passengers.. but only if you are driving like a lunatic and i am in fear for my life!

I get a little annoyed when people tell me they are gonna call me, or come over or do something at a certain time.. then for whatever reason plans change, but they either forget to tell me entirely or do so at the very last minute.. grrr

I also don't like when a person is really REALLY late if we've made plans, im not talking like a few minutes or even a half hour, im talking like several hours late and i've been stuck sitting there waiting all day when i could have been doing something else lol..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 07:03 AM   #151
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Someone who eats your leftovers without telling. That was my lunch!!
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 07:09 AM   #152
Daktari

Folks who expect you to be a mind reader and know what they mean/meant without explanation.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 07:42 AM   #153
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
Folks who expect you to be a mind reader and know what they mean/meant without explanation.
Oh dear, i hope Daddi doesn't read this!
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 07:45 AM   #154
Syr

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Syr

Thanked 1,130 Times in 217 Posts
Syr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
Oh dear, i hope Daddi doesn't read this!
Daddi read it.
Syr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Syr For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 10:56 AM   #155
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syr View Post
Daddi read it.
Oh dear

Well you ARE good at reading my mind!!! But sometimes i don't even know what i am thinking myself and that is probably what throws ya off, maybe.
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 11:48 AM   #156
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

-being late
-not following through (ie: all talk, no action)
-aggressive drivers (*hate*)
-bad tippers
-bad tippers who attempt to justify bad tipping
-giving unsolicited advice
-boundary crossers
Old 03-07-2012, 12:06 PM   #157
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

people who assume you could not have possibly gotten through life without their direction

the words *what you really should do is ......*

unless they come from ONE particular person in my life
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 12:47 PM   #158
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

dirty dish's drives me crazyyy
unorganized home
drunk ppl
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 06:58 AM   #159
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

when Tim Hortons gets the order wrong

people who drive crazy in bad weather
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 07:06 AM   #160
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

People who try to use others as an excuse or as a scapegoat because they are too afraid to admit the real issue is, they want to be the center of attention *ALL* the time..

When someone makes a sandwich and doesn't put anything away when they are finished.... lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:

Tags
pet peeve